Bellazon

The Age old Battle: Men vs. Women

ILUVAdrianaLima

Retardation doesn't need to be cleaned up by the moderators. It's when clear breaches of the rules and standards of Bellazon are done that they should be notified. Just because someone is stupid, or makes a silly inappropriate comment doesn't mean that mommy and daddy need to swoop in and clean up the mess. They aren't here to hold our hands.

Not to mention every moderator/admin is different. Different senses of humor, different standards of morality. Some moderators will literally come in and delete anything reported because they are flooded with silly stuff all the time, while others will actually look over everything reported and based on their own code of conduct, and the rules of Bellazon they will use their discretion.

Honestly though, you came into a thread that should have given you a clear indication just based on the title that their was going to be some type of egotistical, misogynistic, misandrous opinion that not everyone is going to agree with and half of us will either find humorous, or absolutely appalling. If you're overly sensitive you should probably avoid topics like this.

Retardation doesn't need to be cleaned up by the moderators. It's when clear breaches of the rules and standards of Bellazon are done that they should be notified. Just because someone is stupid, or makes a silly inappropriate comment doesn't mean that mommy and daddy need to swoop in and clean up the mess. They aren't here to hold our hands.

Not to mention every moderator/admin is different. Different senses of humor, different standards of morality. Some moderators will literally come in and delete anything reported because they are flooded with silly stuff all the time, while others will actually look over everything reported and based on their own code of conduct, and the rules of Bellazon they will use their discretion.

Honestly though, you came into a thread that should have given you a clear indication just based on the title that their was going to be some type of egotistical, misogynistic, misandrous opinion that not everyone is going to agree with and half of us will either find humorous, or absolutely appalling. If you're overly sensitive you should probably avoid topics like this.

geez I don´t want to even imagine a world without men. That´s scary!

My dildo do not think the same... :Angel:

Does it change tires?

It Doesn't not need since I do change tires... of my bicycle!

But i am pretty sure i could change the tires of my car If I had one? Which WILL NEVER happen!

geez I don´t want to even imagine a world without men. That´s scary!

My dildo do not think the same... :Angel:

I´m sure you meant the town in New-found-land, didn´t ya? :Angel:

I have no idea what the "town in new found land" is, but if the town is a pretty good size purple sex toy and new found land my vagina and what's around it? (not really a new land and was found a while ago by the way)

So Mmmm yes?

Yes, I said vagina.

cgVs4.gif

yeah, that's my man!^