Bellazon

V for Vendetta

Jimmy Changa

saw it this morning, i loved it (Y)

It wasn't bad, I guess. The Nazi references were a bit over the top.

Agreed but on the other hand i think it adds to the movie... i mean if you get the reference, so many things related to the nazis run through your head... i was overwhelmed by the fact all my feelings bout the nazi system came in addition to what i was actually seeing in the movie... that made the horrible side of it stand out even more.

when was that...forgott :)

I was going to reply seriously, but then I realized you were kidding. ;)

noo, i must of forgott :(

visually -the black and red colours, the geometrical symbol of the party- the uniqueness of the party, the hatred for difference (homesexuals, muslims...), the camp with ppl used for research purposes... :ninja:

exactly. Although, the only reference to where his heart may lie is his profession of love for Evey.

first i must say i didnt read the comics, but from the movie i saw that every prisoners taken for the experiments was gay, valerie and her girlfriend, the black guy and his boy friend. and v said at the end that he loved evey in a way he never did before (or something like that)

Why would it make no sense ? well that's your view but i didn't perceive it that way... now about the two gay couples they were shown while evey was reading the letter of the lesbian, to illustrate it (not all the prisoners were presented like homosexuals, only the two couples arrested)... As a lesbian, she mentionned the reason she was arrested for, that's it IMO. Why would they have created a camp for homosexuals only :blink: ? I mean that's not what the movie's focused on, the Party hates difference and what they consider "immorality" but homosexuality isn't their only target... at least that's not what i understood when i saw the movie and i'm sure i'm not the only one :ninja: