Bellazon

Antoine Arnault
Thumbnail

Par

I'm not aware about, correct me if I'm wrong…

But as I read AA was interested in her since he met her, about four years or so ..And it she had the opportunity to choose between several men, when he decided to divorce her husband. Why stick with AA?

I'm not aware about, correct me if I'm wrong…

But as I read AA was interested in her since he met her, about four years or so ..And it she had the opportunity to choose between several men, when he decided to divorce her husband. Why stick with AA?

I read AA was interested in her since he met her, about four years or so

I don't remember this, what is your source ?

IMPORTANT

Hello! all, I've come across on the web an Italian newspaper article about Natalia and AA, stating that the couple might be expecting a baby already. The fourth to Natalia and first for AA.

“Sono belli, Natalia e Antoine, di quella bellezza che spazza dubbi, abolisce incomprensioni, comunica. L'ultimo rumor parigino è che stanno aspettando il loro primo bambino. Il quarto per Natalia, il primogenito per Antoine. Se c'è, il trucco non si vede”.

“They are beautiful, Natalia and Antoine, that beauty that sweeps doubt, it abolishes misunderstanding, communicates. The latest rumor is that Paris are expecting their first child. The fourth Natalia, the eldest son of Antoine. If there is, the trick is not seen”.

Here you have the link in the news:

http://www.leiweb.it/a/2012/natalia-vodianova-40864013648.shtml

Do not think this can be true or not, and if so, it is clear that this is already more than just interest…

Do you think about it?

Regarding the source, obviously fake news.

"Even in an interview I read it long ago said that AA agree very well, who has three children (that I head right off a bit) and since it became public the ratio in Christmas were carried to the three children with them to the luxury hotel which belongs to LVMH "white horse" or something. "

I'm very curious about your source again.

Regarding the source, obviously fake news.

"Even in an interview I read it long ago said that AA agree very well, who has three children (that I head right off a bit) and since it became public the ratio in Christmas were carried to the three children with them to the luxury hotel which belongs to LVMH "white horse" or something. "

I'm very curious about your source again.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Halo to everyone I Founder by chance this conversation

I think they're Deeply in love to eachother and they're a stunning couple

Boh of them are make their best to Protect e their privacy,and I don't really think he styays with her only for his public figure,he doesn't need it at all.

Been the son of Arnault,can be fantastic on one hand,but on THE other means to work hard,to proof You deserve that place,and seems his doing Very well.

I love her way to use her position to improve her fondati on great sensibile beautiful woman