Bellazon

Little update ;)

‘Maze Runner’ Director Gives Update on Dylan O’Brien’s Injuries

Wes Ball, the director of all three The Maze Runner movies, is giving an update on Dylan O’Brien following his on-set injuries that caused production on the third film to shut down temporarily.

“Well, it’s been a whirlwind of emotions these past few days. I’ve been overwhelmed with feelings of anger and sadness and guilt,” the director wrote in a statement on Twitter.

“But ultimately I find myself left with just a deep love and respect for Dylan. He is one tough cookie. I’m sorry for the grief this accident has caused his friends and family as well as my wonderful cast and crew,” Wes continued. “It’s scary seeing your friend get hurt, but fortunately, Dylan is going to be just fine. After a few weeks of rest and recovery he will be back up and running to finish our adventure together. All the best.

Source

neZMuA4.jpg

March 21,2016

Our babe Dylan O’Brien star of ‘Maze Runner’ has been taken to hospital with multiple broken bones after an accident on a film set he was working on.

The actor’s injuries were so severe that production on the film in B.C. Canada, scheduled for release in 2017, has been shut down while the O’Brien recovers.

Earlier reports stated the actor was run over by a car on the set and suffered multiple injuries. Later reports said the actor fell off a set piece, “landing on his face and either fracturing his cheekbone or his orbital socket.”

O’Brien is currently recovering in the hospital and is in stable condition. A recent announcement from the production’s director Wes Ball set the record straight and soothed everyone’s nerves.

“Well, it’s been a whirlwind of emotions these past few days. I’ve been overwhelmed with feelings of anger and sadness and guilt. But, ultimately I find myself left with a deep love and respect for Dylan. He is one tough cookie. I’m sorry for the grief this accident has caused his friends and family as well as my wonderful cast and crew. It’s scary seeing your friend get hurt, but fortunately, Dylan is going to be just fine. After a few weeks of rest and recovery he’ll be back up and running to finish our adventure together. All the best,” Ball said.

He’s 24.

malecelebnews.com

• 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...

cL8jdXP.jpg

Fashion house AMI Paris presented their Spring Summer 2023 campaign titled The Casting, captured by fashion photographer Michael Bailey Gates, starring actor Dylan O’Brien and models Iannis Ctelin, Khallil Touil and Lamine Lo. In charge of styling was Carlos Nazario, with hair by Benjamin Muller, makeup by Adrien Pinault, set design by César Sebastien and casting by Piergiorgio Del Moro. Here, the models are the photographer’s subjects. The campaign is intimate, quiet, peaceful, and doesn’t rely on bold props or colors to draw an impact.

malemodelscene.net