Bellazon

Hello from pols337

Greetings,

My name is Joel. I'm a twenty-something college guy who specializes in collecting pictures of male fashion and fitness models (yes, yes I know you're starting to question my sexuality right about now, ha). I've been familiar with Bellazon for awhile and I've been one of those pleasant-but-quiet lurkers, although I'd like to start contributing more.

Cheers,

Joel / pols1337

Aww, hello to all of you :ddr:

Hello to @Mickiala, @Lyon, and @Iiika!

I don't know that much about male fashion either, ha ha, but I do enjoy collecting pictures of hot guys! I have an especially big collection of Chet Corey, so I'll try to post that sometime this week.

Question: is there any photography (or photographer) that's not allowed on the forums? Many of the models that I enjoy collecting are more muscle / fitness oriented, so I don't know if that's appropriate since I think the flavor of Bellazon tends toward the catalog / fashion / runway. I also enjoy collecting pictures from photographers such as Michael Anthony Downs (of All American Guys), and I know some photographers are rather strict on the distribution of their photos.

• 2 months later...