Bellazon

League of Common Sense and Intelligence (LCSI)

Jennka

Okay I would like to join, or is it full? I think I have both common sense AND intelligence! :ninja:

Of course, Dave is right - and I will delete that list, because anyone can join in and we don´t even need a list anyway.

Get on the board :)

• 1 month later...

Away from intelligence,

Does it make sense that people in Syria get killed by their leader,the man who is their relative,their leader,supposed to be their protector but be their killer.

Can't really believe!!!I think our media isn't exaggrating or misunderstanding the situation.

Away from intelligence,

Does it make sense that people in Syria get killed by their leader,the man who is their relative,their leader,supposed to be their protector but be their killer.

Can't really believe!!!I think our media isn't exaggrating or misunderstanding the situation.

Ask Sudan and Darfur how shit is going for them.

The world sucks, Mahi. I just wish more people cared. :/

I think many peole care for the victims,but what is disastrous is some more are caring for making more victims through guns trading,the world is watching,and some are cheering for the cash coming.

From some reading ,I think both situations in Syria and Sudan came out of some religious backgrounds,and there's no hard war than religious war.

Ironically, religion and faith in God should bring peace, yet it seems to be constantly bringing war - and I´m sure any excuse is great for a war, so why not God. Wanna kill someone? Just make something up. Wanna rob a country? Call it "bringing democracy to these undeveloped people" and you´re fine.

It´s always about money, yes.

By the way, where has Mel gone??

Weird news: Man dies after live cockroach, cricket, worm eating contest

Contest winner Edward Archbold's cause of death remains unknown

Unknown death?? After eating a bucket of bugs?

That was a very intelligent thing to do.

Well, technically there should be nothing wrong with eating bugs, they are a great source of protein and are actually part of human diets in several cultures. I think what killed him in the volume of food ingested (I mean, you can get poisoned from drinking too much water lol), or perhaps damage created by animals not yet dead in his system.

LOL at that certain member who thought they were gonna be sneaky and post sets made by someone else and claim them as their own.....GOTCHA. :beating:

Seriously? Hope you arrested him instantly, Sherlock? There´s no mercy to criminals :persuazn: it starts with sets and ends with personalities!

Well, to add something positive - yesterday, while I was travelling home via tram, I encountered two well behaved little boys and two well behaved little girls that acted just like... normal children, and not some spoiled little jerks I´ve been encountering recently so much.

Congratz to their parents, well done!