Bellazon

League of Common Sense and Intelligence (LCSI)

Jennka

I really think humanity is the cancer of the earth. We are metastasis all over this planet. The greed is going to lead us to our end but unfortunately this amazing planet is sinking with us. We are here because of a cosmic coincidence & we are taking for granted that we are the masters of the universe.

The "point of no return" could be achieved within 100 years (June 2012)

Climate change, growth of world population and damage to the environment could lead to the collapse of the ecosystem of our planet in a few generations, warned Wednesday a group of researchers in the scientific journal Nature.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.lapresse.ca/environnement/dossiers/changements-climatiques/201206/06/01-4532298-le-point-de-non-retour-pourrait-etre-atteint-dici-100-ans.php&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dpoint%2Bde%2Bnon%2Bretour%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3D6Ey%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:fr:official%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D580%26prmd%3Dimvns&sa=X&ei=p74VUM30As7a0QXU34GgCw&ved=0CGYQ7gEwBA

^^ I guess it was more important to talk about Tom Cruise and & Katie Holmes at that time? Or Kim K and her lame boyfriend?

Right now children are dying in Somalia. Dying of starvation in this world of plenty? On other continents children are too fat because of too much of everything and in Africa they die because of too much of nobody cares! Africa is the cradle of the humanity and we are pissing on those children face by doing nothing.

I am feeling increasingly jaded

I am feeling just like you and it scares me sometimes. But, I am still moved by so many things that I think there is still hope & your anger about what's going on in this world proves that you still care.

I´m sending you a book today ;)

Now you can tell me more about this Orwell's "1984" :chicken:

YAY, can't wait! :chicken:

You never heard of "1984"? It's a classic - and there's a great movie too with a brilliant John Hurt:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087803/

Actually it's the most depressing thing. If I remember correctly, Orwell wrote it right after World War II and it is about the people being completely monitored, mind controlled and censored by the government. John Hurt then rebels against the system. I don't want to spoil the story by telling to much, Jennka, you should really really read it, it's very intense, psycologically very interesting.

As for the "save the world" and "we are virus" talk, well, I at least still believe that people will finally open up their eyes and realise that there's more to life than bad TV entertainment and consumption and form a better understanding of environmental problems, care more about animals and fellow human beings and change their ways of life. Oh, well, yes, I'm bloddy optimistic, I know. But any other opinion is too depressing for me to cope with.

The other time when I said to someone that I don't believe in God and in religions she told me "but don't you feel empty to believe in nothing?"

What can I seriously answer to such a rude and intolerant question? :ermm:

I don't think it's really meant to be rude, hon :hug:

And then I guess everybody believes in something? Even when you think there's no god, no heaven, no hell, there's nothing but worms and why should something like "soul" existing and stuff, it's still something you believe, isn't it. I mean, nobody knows, right?

Guys I need some help. :/

I am feeling increasingly jaded. I used to be so chipper and ready to just take on the world and now I feel like there is genuinely no fucking point. I look around me are 99% of the population is ignorant and vapid, I turn on the news and bi-partisan battle has proven me that people lack common sense and only see the world with blinders, I have people I care about and who should know better fall into the same patterns I abhor. Don't get me started on organized religion...

I have come to the conclusion and I hate everything that humans do and have ever done. We are a fucking horrible species and a plague upon us will only be a blessing. The good has never outweighed the bad when it comes to people.

I feel apathy towards my fellow human. I don't think I've become so cold i would hurt anyone or NOT help someone in need, but in general I just don't give a fuck.

PS: the banner under me right now is about donating money to starving children... Isn't it great that children are starving but people are shedding tears over Kristen Stewert cheating on foot face?

I lost faith in humanity many years ago. And I don't understand why another celebrity makes international headlines for cheating on her boyfriend. I don't understand how a whore like Snooki can become a huge celebrity in this country and how the media can call her an "icon". I don't get how she became a NY Times bestseller.

I don't understand how women can support a party that compares them to livestock and wants to take their rights away.

Geez, I could go on and on!

I´m not going to write too much just that I feel the same like you girls. But just like Carmelita, I have a hope that consist of two things:

1, There eventually will come a virus that will decimate 75% of human population

2, When you feel like you cannot change the whole world, start from yourself and change your own.

As the first one is out of my abilities, I´m trying to follow the second one. Living in modesty and care for nature, and I try to teach everyone else who is willing enough the same. When I will have kids some day, I will teach them the same, so they can teach their kids, and so on and on... we need good people with true souls that don´t give a shit about reality TV or Snooki - and we need lots of them :)

There really is something about creating your own island of sanity around you - and bit by bit, it´s growing. Those are small things that can change the world - it just takes so much time :) every good thing you do will count.

The other time when I said to someone that I don't believe in God and in religions she told me "but don't you feel empty to believe in nothing?"

Don´t feel offended hun, it´s a very common question amongst believers. They think that without God, a person must feel lonely in this world. I believe in God (although most of the "true believers" consider me worse than atheist :cain: ) but well... in a very different way than most people do :idk:

I don´t think that when someone does not believe in God, he/she feels lonely or what - or even empty, it´s such an idiocy. Everything is just a point of view and someone who is scared and cannot live without "the glory of God and belief in him" should ask himself the question - if the emptyness is not inside of him instead of non-believers.

I have met so many religious people and hell, they were mostly oh so scared. They feared the God, the feared the Satan, they feared hell or heaven, they feared scientists and atheists, they feared other religious people... they just could not understand that someone can be happy and content and at the same time NOT believe in God. I do not call that faith - I call that narrow-mindedness.

I´m sending you a book today ;)

Now you can tell me more about this Orwell's "1984" :chicken:

YAY, can't wait! :chicken:

You never heard of "1984"? It's a classic - and there's a great movie too with a brilliant John Hurt:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087803/

Actually it's the most depressing thing. If I remember correctly, Orwell wrote it right after World War II and it is about the people being completely monitored, mind controlled and censored by the government. John Hurt then rebels against the system. I don't want to spoil the story by telling to much, Jennka, you should really really read it, it's very intense, psycologically very interesting.

As for the "save the world" and "we are virus" talk, well, I at least still believe that people will finally open up their eyes and realise that there's more to life than bad TV entertainment and consumption and form a better understanding of environmental problems, care more about animals and fellow human beings and change their ways of life. Oh, well, yes, I'm bloddy optimistic, I know. But any other opinion is too depressing for me to cope with.

I don't think it's really meant to be rude, hon :hug:

And then I guess everybody believes in something? Even when you think there's no god, no heaven, no hell, there's nothing but worms and why should something like "soul" existing and stuff, it's still something you believe, isn't it. I mean, nobody knows, right?

Thank you for the insider :hug: It sounds extremely interesting for sure :chicken:

I believe in living your life the best you can, trying to be the best person you can and creating heaven on Earth :D oh, and tolerance and understanding and golden middle way without extremism :) and, in God as well :laugh:

To answer to your girls...

Unfortunately Carmelita, the way she told me I was empty because I wasn't believe in God was very rude & judgmental. I just hate when some "believers" think the only spirituality in this world is God (what God anyway)? they have the right to believe in something that can't be seen or touch but if my spirituality is different I am an empty shell? I am a Pagan first of all and i am feeding my mind with everything the world can offer me. I don't need to pray a God or go in a Church to have my own faith. The world is my church and my spirituality is all around me and inside me & inside the other people i met and share their experiences with me. I am trying to be a good person as much as I can (not easy in this world where most of people will step on you just to have the best job or the more money) I don't really care for material things, my cell phone is 7 years old & I don't have a car & having a big screen Lcd tv is not one of my goal in life & reading a book onto an Ipad/book is against nature damn it!.

I am not a hippie tho :p

I don't like to be tell what I should believe in. I don't want people to tell me what is written in a book (the Bible, the Koran, etc) is the words of God because this is not true. They are words written by men to ease their fears. And even if they were words of God, humanity desecrated them a long time ago by killing in the "name of God". So, thank you but i stay stuck with mother Gaia (earth) and its beauty.

I believe in living your life the best you can, trying to be the best person you can and creating heaven on Earth smily%20new%20one.gif oh, and tolerance and understanding and golden middle way without extremism

(Y) :)

And as John sang:

Imagine there's no heaven

It's easy if you try

No hell below us

Above us only sky

Imagine all the people living for today

Imagine there's no countries

It isn't hard to do

Nothing to kill or die for

And no religion too

Imagine all the people living life in peace

Imagine no possessions

I wonder if you can

No need for greed or hunger

A brotherhood of man

Imagine all the people sharing all the world

You and me share a lot of basics, Jennka :hug:

That´s nice to hear :hug:

This thread is an oasis for the mind.

Love you guys. :hug:

I love this thread! Thanks to all the people that contribute to it - it really feels like an oasis :hug:

To answer to your girls...

Unfortunately Carmelita, the way she told me I was empty because I wasn't believe in God was very rude & judgmental. I just hate when some "believers" think the only spirituality in this world is God (what God anyway)? they have the right to believe in something that can't be seen or touch but if my spirituality is different I am an empty shell? I am a Pagan first of all and i am feeding my mind with everything the world can offer me. I don't need to pray a God or go in a Church to have my own faith. The world is my church and my spirituality is all around me and inside me & inside the other people i met and share their experiences with me. I am trying to be a good person as much as I can (not easy in this world where most of people will step on you just to have the best job or the more money) I don't really care for material things, my cell phone is 7 years old & I don't have a car & having a big screen Lcd tv is not one of my goal in life & reading a book onto an Ipad/book is against nature damn it!.

I am not a hippie tho :p

I don't like to be tell what I should believe in. I don't want people to tell me what is written in a book (the Bible, the Koran, etc) is the words of God because this is not true. They are words written by men to ease their fears. And even if they were words of God, humanity desecrated them a long time ago by killing in the "name of God". So, thank you but i stay stuck with mother Gaia (earth) and its beauty.

I believe in living your life the best you can, trying to be the best person you can and creating heaven on Earth smily%20new%20one.gif oh, and tolerance and understanding and golden middle way without extremism

(Y) :)

And as John sang:

Imagine there's no heaven

It's easy if you try

No hell below us

Above us only sky

Imagine all the people living for today

Imagine there's no countries

It isn't hard to do

Nothing to kill or die for

And no religion too

Imagine all the people living life in peace

Imagine no possessions

I wonder if you can

No need for greed or hunger

A brotherhood of man

Imagine all the people sharing all the world

That song is so beautiful! :D

Kiki you´re right that people have forgotten on the God - they just follow the rules without thinking about them. How many times the Bible has been re-written, translated, how many things have been lost in translation or means of people that just wanted to use it for their own "good". The origin is lost and forgotten, and the truth is, you do not need God to be a good person. You only need a heart and strong will. People mostly need God to excuse their horrible acts or their anger, fear or bad thoughts. I do not call that faith.

There are many people in this world who, thanks to their faith, have done great and good things but that´s not because they believed in God, but because they were good people who wanted to create a better world. Sometimes, faith helps them to feel better, to have hope, to die peacefully, and I would never take that away from them.

I´ve always thought that one should not judge the other based on their faith, religion or ancestry - we should just take the person the way he/she is, and be interested in him/her, not in the religion. People are not black and white, we´re all good and bad at the same time - it´s all about tollerance. Do we have things in common that we can talk about? Then we should focus on that instead of things that sepparate us.

Extremism is the real danger - any extremism :idk: people who think that their truth is fundamental and the only one possible. Just imagine how many of them do we have here on BZ, don´t we? :laugh: and that is just a forum ;)

Sorry for the late support for our league,but I'm in posting break and couldn't help but come and post to say

It's raining sense,hallelujah,it's raining sense,Amen.

(Sorry Gerri for changing your lyrics).

I've read all posts and all replies,and felt like my soul,my mind were talking ,

also,so big surprise to know Kiki has joined the league,also happy with all others,really loved you and got to know you better here,so precious people

.I'm just curious to know who is Angie mentioned in the introduction,don't know but I feel like she's Cop11,sorry if mistaking,most members I only know by usernames.If Cop11 then another happy surprise for me.

I also like to comment on all posts but would be maybe boring,but I'll do it anyway,as brief as I could.

I won't quote posts and replies but will make them as points

1.guns/cheese issue,it brings uncommon sene in my world,but common in my society,people who are known for making money from illegal guns/drug trading are more respected and appreciated than hard working people,teachers,doctors,builders,farmers,and any hardworking person,people appreciate and respect people who kill youth and destroy our lives while showing disrespect for people who give us life and build our lives,what a world we live in,at least where I live.

2.Giving up hope in our world and humanity issue,well as Kiki said as long as we feel and express it ,then we still have awaking conscoius.

also Jennka talked about changing ourselves and the rest will come,I began this from long time,just we need patience,I got good results,even some people around me got affected and happily one of my friends changed her life and her attitudes after pushing up some good things inside her.Mom raised us to always see good things from people even those who are bad.

3.Religion issue by Kiki,when I first read it,I said 1st time to disagree with kiki,I so believe in God,and said to myself what is the point where I can meet with her at,and I think I found it(I once read Kiki's profile where she said she doesn't differntiate people according to any category,so we can all meet at this point

we respect others,and don't differntiate between people according to religions/colour/what really matters is who we are,good or bad,respectful or not,aware of the world or ignorant.

Kristen Stewart had sex with another guy than Robert P... That's what I call

Common Sense and Intelligence! :thumbsup:

really the most ever stupidity I've ever seen coming out from someone,not surprise for me though,and it's not only that Robert Pattinson is the boyfriend,

I rarely watch movies but I once came by twilight and saw most films,and said why Kristen seems like stupid,then I said maybe her role,but felt that and it's true,she's really stupid for what she did for herself,I'm not talking about Rob who is another issue here,but Kristen herself,did she really think about it or she lost her mind.

You know that some famous respectful sites are calling her also stupid,especially after that director was announced to be forgiven by his wife,and that Rob doesn't even talk to her and moved out of their shared house.

This thread in just 2 pages brought out all issues that all conscious-awake people feel and suffer,believe inside them,hope it brings relief,and more optimism for all of us.

Right now children are dying in Somalia. Dying of starvation in this world of plenty? On other continents children are too fat because of too much of everything and in Africa they die because of too much of nobody cares! Africa is the cradle of the humanity and we are pissing on those children face by doing nothing.

In my very own opinion,Somalia is a lost case at least for now,it's an Arabian/Muslim country,so it's not expected that American/Europian governments to help or feel pity,but if it's left for us as individulas,surely so many will help but what can we do without some power and organizational work.

Then so comes the role for other Arabian/Muslim countries,it's expected that they to feel pity and help ,especially those with tons of money ,tons of fat-body from lots of food people,but NO,they just make money and put it in banks,Europian and American banks specifically,so they benefit the already rich countries,for the sake of more money,What can we do or say for them?same case sure for individuals,they surely like to help,but must first come from governments and some strong good charities

My guess?^^ I would say bad.

But not as bas as the sun burn I have all over my face :confused:

My mom: Christine u should put carrot oil on your face to hydrate it.

(I was telling her my skin was dry after i swam in the pool)

Me: ok but oil under the sun is maybe not the best ya know? Since i have a fair skin

But i obeyed to maman then went back home ridding my bicycle.

Result?

My skin is burnt and I spent the night cursing my mom. No sleep because of the pain & eat :wacko:

Lack of Common Sense and Intelligence from both parties.