Bellazon

League of Common Sense and Intelligence (LCSI)

Jennka

My guess?^^ I would say bad.

But not as bas as the sun burn I have all over my face :confused:

My mom: Christine u should put carrot oil on your face to hydrate it.

(I was telling her my skin was dry after i swam in the pool)

Me: ok but oil under the sun is maybe not the best ya know? Since i have a fair skin

But i obeyed to maman then went back home ridding my bicycle.

Result?

My skin is burnt and I spent the night cursing my mom. No sleep because of the pain & heat :wacko:

Lack of Common Sense and Intelligence from both parties.

Sorry for the late support for our league,but I'm in posting break and couldn't help but come and post to say

It's raining sense,hallelujah,it's raining sense,Amen.

(Sorry Gerri for changing your lyrics).

I've read all posts and all replies,and felt like my soul,my mind were talking ,

also,so big surprise to know Kiki has joined the league,also happy with all others,really loved you and got to know you better here,so precious people

.I'm just curious to know who is Angie mentioned in the introduction,don't know but I feel like she's Cop11,sorry if mistaking,most members I only know by usernames.If Cop11 then another happy surprise for me.

I also like to comment on all posts but would be maybe boring,but I'll do it anyway,as brief as I could.

My guess?^^ I would say bad.

But not as bas as the sun burn I have all over my face :confused:

My mom: Christine u should put carrot oil on your face to hydrate it.

(I was telling her my skin was dry after i swam in the pool)

Me: ok but oil under the sun is maybe not the best ya know? Since i have a fair skin

But i obeyed to maman then went back home ridding my bicycle.

Result?

My skin is burnt and I spent the night cursing my mom. No sleep because of the pain & eat :wacko:

Lack of Common Sense and Intelligence from both parties.

Guys ,I know we all have some other great issues in our worlds,but we all have great love for Bellazon and I think we all feel BZ is getting worse,if u have time plz read my today's post in Rantes thread.

As a league what can we do for the forum?especially with the lack of updates in general not only these days,and for the lonliness many good topical members feel in many places here?

^ Well, I wouldn't say worse here but changing. BZ is an ever evolving dynamic, members come and go, topics rise and fall, just the normal cycles of a forum. Overall, BZ still has a good few members posting about, updating as need be according to what's active. But of course, it's a bummer when we do lose good members who have made this forum what it is today. And I completely agree with the fact that there has been a rise of nonsense meandering about the forum like a virus. That and that alone can be VERY off putting to some members and that might have some drop off for a while until things settle down. Lets also not forget the fact that we just had a huge overhaul on the software that runs BZ not too long ago. And the new user interface wasn't too popular with some and that alone is what might possibly have our forum a good pace slower then usual along with the fact that the summer months are here. Give BZ a bit more time and no doubt new members, topics, and maybe old members might come back for a visit. Best thing you can do at this point as a member is to contribute and keep this place lively in your own unique way :yes:

I think also there are a few of us who are very cautious when it comes to talking to new people and posting in general these days. I know I am after the LMS/Lu debacle I had to endure. But maybe I'll post more some day, who knows.

As Pretty and Michael stated in the General Rants thread, it is summer, and summer is always like this on BZ. We just have to wait, and during waiting, like Dave said, contribute to BZ in your unique way.

Angie, I hope that you´ll be fine again, after that incident with LMS and Sweet Lu I understand your cautiousness.

But, well, we definitely need more posters and updaters and less obsessive crazy teen fans ;)

Thanx Guys,I know I'll post again new stuff,I don't like to share any new stuff elsewhere or before posting in BZ.And I'll wait for summer to end if it is part of what BZ has come to,just hoping for more others to participate and share new stuff.I know we have so good ones but I'm greedy to see more.

I even have got new model for us,she's South African and also called Candice,not so beautiful,but what matters to me,is the body of anymodel.

I'll make her a thread later,when finishing collecting her pics,and maybe someone else wil make her a thread,who knows.

Here's a sneak peek at her

post-38290-0-1446071489-98572_thumb.jpg post-38290-0-1446071490-04144_thumb.jpg post-38290-0-1446071490-08842_thumb.jpg post-38290-0-1446071490-11348_thumb.jpg

But, well, we definitely need more posters and updaters and less obsessive crazy teen fans ;)

Thanx Jennka for being realistic,your realism surely comes out of love for the place.

I think also there are a few of us who are very cautious when it comes to talking to new people and posting in general these days. I know I am after the LMS/Lu debacle I had to endure. But maybe I'll post more some day, who knows.

when you decide to post more,you'll get over that issue,ppl will forget and enjoy what u post.only few hatred ones you will face,u need to be patient or ignore them.Many nice ones know who was wrong and who was right at that issue,so stick with them.

I once had issue with a member here,I,in my past 2 years of membership in BZ,used to post in one topic and didn't have knowledge about online forums,BZ is my 1st and mostly only experience,I exaggerated in my reactions to that member,he was to be blamed too,then we worked it out ad had only respect ,and I decided to go out form that topic a little and post in other places in BZ ,it also worked out and some forgot but I was shocked then when 2 other members reminded me of that issue in pms,they didn't send it to offend,they were asking me about other issues then they mentioned it,i was shocked and sad,but decided to ignore ,one of them is ok and understood me,but the other still replies rude to me in some posts and didn't forget,as if he/she was the victim.I also ignored,but I'm still patient .

This issue isn't as big as LMS issue and you aren't to be blamed for anyting but I just wanted to tell u forget,ignore,be yourself,be patient,you'll have many with you.

I hate it that I'm not as much around as I used to be :no: RL is really tiring these times and I just don't find energy/ time/ nerve to go online after a hard day at work. Maybe I'm just getting old, I don't know. I'm neglecting everything at the moment, my own thread, my girls' threads, it's a shame and I feel so sad about it. But since I have to make priorities ... :sigh: ... it's a pity that the day hasn't got more hours, I would just need a few more, like make it last 26 hours or 28 hours, I'm not asking for much!

Thanx Guys,I know I'll post again new stuff,I don't like to share any new stuff elsewhere or before posting in BZ.And I'll wait for summer to end if it is part of what BZ has come to,just hoping for more others to participate and share new stuff.I know we have so good ones but I'm greedy to see more.

I even have got new model for us,she's South African and also called Candice,not so beautiful,but what matters to me,is the body of anymodel.

I'll make her a thread later,when finishing collecting her pics,and maybe someone else wil make her a thread,who knows.

Here's a sneak peek at her

post-3761-0-1446071495-02237_thumb.jpg post-3761-0-1446071495-13488_thumb.jpg post-3761-0-1446071495-20337_thumb.jpg post-3761-0-1446071495-39379_thumb.jpg

Thanx Jennka for being realistic,your realism surely comes out of love for the place.

Actually BZ spoiled me so much - I tried another forums but ended up dissapointed with its layout and people. Maybe I´m just so used to this place, and too much in love, but BZ is just... well, it´s so open, not always polite (which I find refreshing) with witty people around, that just tell the things the way they are (hello Pheno, Pretty, kiki, ana, and others!) even when it does not sound nice to your ears, that´s all part of this place and reason why it´s so important to me :idk:

Nice bitchy place :yes::laugh:

I hate it that I'm not as much around as I used to be :no: RL is really tiring these times and I just don't find energy/ time/ nerve to go online after a hard day at work. Maybe I'm just getting old, I don't know. I'm neglecting everything at the moment, my own thread, my girls' threads, it's a shame and I feel so sad about it. But since I have to make priorities ... :sigh: ... it's a pity that the day hasn't got more hours, I would just need a few more, like make it last 26 hours or 28 hours, I'm not asking for much!

I would love the day to have more than 24 hours :chicken:

Take care Mel and try to relax as much as you can - even for a second, if it´s possible. And you getting old? Funny :)