Bellazon

Diego Boneta
Thumbnail

Diego Andrés González Boneta (born November 29, 1990) is a Mexican singer and actor. He is best known for playing Rocco in the Mexican soap opera Rebelde and recurring character Javier Luna in the series 90210. He recently recorded his self-titled debut album with his first single, Responde in 2005 and a Brazilian version for the album, with songs in Portuguese was recorded in 2006. At the moment, the album was released in Mexico, Brazil and Chile. He appeared as Alex Santiago in the ABC Family series of Pretty Little Liars. Boneta played Drew Boley in Adam Shankman's big screen production of Rock of Ages, released in June 2012.

post-6767-0-38884000-1341172318_thumb.jp

post-6767-0-24231400-1341172323_thumb.jp

post-6767-0-08276800-1341172328_thumb.jp

post-6767-0-41970600-1341172340_thumb.jp

yessssss!i found some recent pics of him few days ago,but didnt made him a thread and now cant remember where i saw the pics.... :banghead:

God this guy seriously is sooooo beautiful and incredibly talented :o I fell in love when I saw Rock of Ages *drool* thanks for the pics Liika :flower: Hes the same age as me, I thought he was older than 22 :/

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Diego Boneta Drops 'Warrior' Music Video From 'The Dovekeepers' Soundtrack

The 24-year-old actor/singer’s track appears on the soundtrack for his upcoming CBS series The Dovekeepers.

“I am very excited for my comeback in music with my new song “Warrior.” I am happy to finally share the music video and the single with my fans,” Diego said in a statement. “Filming the music video in the Mojave Desert was an incredible and new experience as I was very involved with the creative side.”

He added, “Finally, I am very grateful to [executive producers] Mark Burnett and Roma Downey for supporting both of my acting and musical career. Working with Mark and Roma has been one of the greatest experiences in my entire career.”

justjaredjr.com

• 5 months later...

post-20251-0-1446061483-00642_thumb.jpg

Scream Queens actor Diego Boneta joins model Tika Camaj for a spread in Latina magazine. Sporting suave suiting and bold, intricate prints, Boneta is styled by Angel Terrazas. The Moroccan themed shoot was captured by photographer John Russo.

post-20251-0-1446061483-01953_thumb.jpg

post-20251-0-1446061483-03144_thumb.jpg

thefashionisto.com