Bellazon

Candids

rosada

thanks to barby (as always, right?)

Yeah.. thanks for the credits :kiss: and I`m sorry for the tag but we are going to start placing tags in the exclusive pics or scans because we have found them posted in forums or sites without the credits and that made me really angry, because we work hard everyday to make giselefan.org a great site with some exclusivity... its not fair. :cry: :(

thanks to barby (as always, right?)

Yeah.. thanks for the credits :kiss: and I`m sorry for the tag but we are going to start placing tags in the exclusive pics or scans because we have found them posted in forums or sites without the credits and that made me really angry, because we work hard everyday to make giselefan.org a great site with some exclusivity... its not fair. :cry: :(

Hey I typically don't care about tags, but this one happens to be in position that covers a good part of the picture, so I'm going to replace it with the one from the site.

I kept the credit, and I hope I don't offend-- I just figured it was such a LQ shot, its a shame to have a tag covering a good portion of it... Once the HQ comes out, this small version of the pic will be forgotten anyway.

Hey , i was wonderin somethin , it appears that Gisele 's face got quite old (I'm talkin about the wrinkle she has around her mouth , i.e.), i 've seen here that some people say it's because she tans too much and my GF says it happens to people who don't sleep well or sleep on their bellies!!!!!!!!

Well IMO, that s quite strange coz she is still young 28 or 29 ....

But I still like her and don't want to bash her ..... just askin

So i Hope You're goin to respond con,structively and not says becoz she ias a b**ch or stupid stuffs like da

kisses to all of you