Bellazon

Candids

rosada

From this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show after-party at the Roosevelt Hotel

WOW her dress is so nice!! I think Gisele likes "V" poses :laugh: She's cute and sexy at teh same time

yeah wheneever gisele does the peace sign it's cute & sexy. in my magazine it was talking about VS and it showed this picture of gisele in the backstage of last years VSFS 2005, and it was so cute :hehe:

It's one of Gisele's paparazzi pic. Sorry i don't know when, where it was taken :(

I just like this pic becuz of her cuty doggy and her glamorous body *shy*

Um sorry if its reposted!

i've seen more from this series somewhere here before but it's nice to look at again. she looks good and the yorkie looking very fearless in fully committed leap really makes this pic fun.

It's one of Gisele's paparazzi pic. Sorry i don't know when, where it was taken :(

I just like this pic becuz of her cuty doggy and her glamorous body *shy*

Um sorry if its reposted!

i've seen more from this series somewhere here before but it's nice to look at again. she looks good and the yorkie looking very fearless in fully committed leap really makes this pic fun.

haha yes it does! and cuter too! i love the dog! ahah