Bellazon

Candids

rosada

I have a feeling it looks fine in real life but in photos too natural of a look will just look like you woke up lol. Light and natural makeup doesn’t translate to photos. And yeah miss her glamorous hair. It’s always been wavy but it was very glam waves not just spent the day at the beach waves. 

her hair looks more gorgeous on above candids than at the event. I’ve never seen her hair looking so flat and scraggly. It’s super weird for an event. Did she wash it? Lol. It looks fresh and washed in the candids but kind of unwashed for her event. 

She looks so good when her hair is up in a bun (thinking catwalk, or her 2008 Versace met look). Her make up could also just be one notch more than the natural look. Nothing heavy, but just more defined eyes or lip etc would be nice. This all being said, Hung Vango did her wrong when she wore that gold Versace met look....

Harry Josh has said a few times that she's low maintenance, and doesn't like adventurous looks though. It's very admirable in a sea of models trying too hard (Irina Shayk, you're stunning but lordy!) Maybe she just needs to look like she's spent 10 more minutes on her look!

1 hour ago, Harpster said:

She looks so good when her hair is up in a bun (thinking catwalk, or her 2008 Versace met look). Her make up could also just be one notch more than the natural look. Nothing heavy, but just more defined eyes or lip etc would be nice. This all being said, Hung Vango did her wrong when she wore that gold Versace met look....

Harry Josh has said a few times that she's low maintenance, and doesn't like adventurous looks though. It's very admirable in a sea of models trying too hard (Irina Shayk, you're stunning but lordy!) Maybe she just needs to look like she's spent 10 more minutes on her look!

I'm super low maintenance so I get it but I'm a librarian not a celebrity 🙂. I think Gisele is beautiful but maybe just a little extra for the pics. The most i ever did was for my sisters wedding, for the first time in my life I wore fake eyelashes.

Yes I get it. I admire her for being natural and low maintenance and think she pulls it off very well. One of the celebs who can pull it off best. Only a little more glam from time to time would be nice to see. Mainly hairstyles for me. I’d love to see her trying new fun hair styles at least. 

A half up half down would look pretty on her 

IMG_5876.webp

For every day looks, running errands, going out with her family and friends… her natural look is great. But in my opinion when she’s attending red carpet event she should try a little bit more when it comes to hair and make-up. She’s representing not only herself as “a Gisele”, but as a model too. And of course she’s also representing her clients…

But that’s just my opinion.

I usually like plenty of her event appearances it’s just this last one I couldn’t believe how she looked like she just woke up. And yes about clients. She wore Jimmy Choo shoes from her latest campaign and you couldn’t even see them. 🤔

Like when she does events in Brazil they usually make her look so good. She goes to Brazil in June to visit her family ,shoot Colcci and I hope Vogue Brazil lol. Hopefully we get many nice pics. 

I need a short dress again. If I were Gisele I would stay showing my legs lmao.