Bellazon

Candids

rosada

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, GiseleQueenBee said:

Is that an American passport she's holding in the first pic???

I noticed that too, and was wondering about it. Excuse my ignorance but do you need to be a citizen of the United States to have one? I also seem to have a slight memory of an avoidance of political discussion based on the fact that she did not claim citizenship. 

3 minutes ago, Trustel said:

You do need to be an American to have a America passport. She mostly likely has duel-citizenship as she could have become an American citizen after she married Tom Brady.

I think this is the case, thanks for clarifying.  I sure hope she's not a political sell out.- influenced by the idiot she's married to. (sorry, please excuse my negativity, love Gisele but don't like Brady). 

On 2/3/2020 at 1:23 PM, BARBORA said:

+1

She's wearing Dior, so it's not for Brazilian contract!!! 😁😍👏👏👏

83010955_121958542677613_1526005448798887032_n.jpg

Harry Josh tagged the fashion stylist of US Marie Claire. I hope its a cover! Gisele has all the American fashion covers (Vogue,W,Elle,Harper's Bazaar) but none of the more womens lifestyle covers (not that I mind lol) but covers like Marie Claire,Glamour,Cosmo, shes never had in the US before, so it would be a nice switch up to see her on Marie Claire.

I'm not sure, but I think Vogue Brazil will have its 500th issue this year. In april? Am I right? I secretly hope that Gisele will be their cover star for that special issue. She surely deserves it for everything she's done for Brazilian fashion industry.