Bellazon

Candids

rosada

3 hours ago, stunR said:

Lady, listen: You've made a very comfortable living promoting one of the most wasteful industries in the world for the last twenty odd years. You're driving around in gas guzzling SUVs. You've built not one, but two mega mansions, which are the very epitomisation of wastefulness - no matter how much "reclaimed wood" you used building them, or how many PV-panels you put on the roof. Judging from the diets you and your hubby promote, a good portion of what you guys eat doesn't grow within a 3000 mile radius around your home. Every time you set foot on a red carpet you wear a lavish dress nobody will ever wear again. You own properties around the world you rarely use. One of them in the midst of the Costa Rican nature. You go there for your pleasure on a private jet.

You are not even remotely living a sustainable life and you are nowhere near to be an environmentalist.

Everything you do for an environmental agenda doesn't cost you any inconvenience whatsoever. You are preaching water and drink wine.

This award is a joke. If anything, it should be for hypocrisy.

P.S.: "we are all connected" is quite a stretch when you're living in a gated community.

Are you bored?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry I've been gone guys, my beloved sister died and I have not felt like posting....thanks for the updates and keeping Gisele's thread alive. :) 

Not real sure about Scooby either, I've seen people asking. I hope he didn't die. :( '

Disneyland April 20, 2019

Tom-Brady-Gisele-Bundchen-kids-01.jpg Tom-Brady-Gisele-Bundchen-kids-03.jpg Tom-Brady-Gisele-Bundchen-kids-Promo.jpg 42219-gisele-bundchen-disney.jpg 42219-tom-gisele-disney-1.jpg 12546992-6945301-image-m-168_1555877384553.jpg 12553034-0-image-m-32_1555888884936.jpg 56382769_2352570868342011_8394138366805984575_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...