Bellazon

Candids

rosada

Love Gisele but Tom ins't a favorite of mine. Thankfully she doesn't even know I'm alive so my opinion of Tom shouldn't matter. Anyways this in my opinion (latest pictures)^ is not a good move... another bad move she has made recently is talk exclusively about a relationship that ended 14 years ago for her which I personally wouldn't do if I were happily married like she is. Bad moves but she is human after all like the rest of us... mistakes come with the territory. 

She wrote a book about her life and career and whether you like it or not Leo was a part of her life and all she said was that they had a different vision of life and future, she talked about millions of other things in that book but people only focus on that tiny mention of Leo and if she really wanted to talk about him I'm sure she had way more to say about him but she didn't, everyone knows shy she broke up with him but she never mentioned that to avoid degrading him.

No offense but I find it so funny, that people still believe Gisele needs to mention Leo for some reason. Gisele was the one who ended the relationship and moved on and created an amazing family with Tom, who is also an amazing man. I''m pretty sure Gisele can't care less about Leo and his lifestyle, cuz Gisele clearly has the family and lifestyle she always wanted to have and fought for it and finally got well deserved one.

And what does it mean that the latest pictures aren't a good move ? Tom is her husband and it's natural he wanted to support her on that meaningful day and no doubt he is a really good looking man. 

49 minutes ago, SicK As mY SecReTs said:

She wrote a book about her life and career and whether you like it or not Leo was a part of her life and all she said was that they had a different vision of life and future, she talked about millions of other things in that book but people only focus on that tiny mention of Leo and if she really wanted to talk about him I'm sure she had way more to say about him but she didn't, everyone knows shy she broke up with him but she never mentioned that to avoid degrading him.

No offense but I find it so funny, that people still believe Gisele needs to mention Leo for some reason. Gisele was the one who ended the relationship and moved on and created an amazing family with Tom, who is also an amazing man. I''m pretty sure Gisele can't care less about Leo and his lifestyle, cuz Gisele clearly has the family and lifestyle she always wanted to have and fought for it and finally got well deserved one.

And what does it mean that the latest pictures aren't a good move ? Tom is her husband and it's natural he wanted to support her on that meaningful day and no doubt he is a really good looking man. 

Gisele stills feel the need to talk about him because she just did about a 2 weeks ago in an interview that was posted everywhere. And I didnt mean super bowl style support... I meant hanging out with her husband and a disgusting old man being accused of prostitution with a trafficked girl caught on camera. However if a wife needs to support her husband in everything he does... That's another reason I'm relieved to not be married.

On 3/2/2019 at 1:19 AM, kellybsblover said:

Gisele stills feel the need to talk about him because she just did about a 2 weeks ago in an interview that was posted everywhere. And I didnt mean super bowl style support... I meant hanging out with her husband and a disgusting old man being accused of prostitution with a trafficked girl caught on camera. However if a wife needs to support her husband in everything he does... That's another reason I'm relieved to not be married.

It wasn't an interview, it was a quote from her book, that was reposted by thousands of other sites and lol yeah Gisele sure needs to mention Leo, who's still confused about his private life after all these years lol and Leo who's always been cheating on his girlfriends is an angel, just because he doesn't speak about his exes publicly lol seriously, what do you expect him to say ? That he cheated on Gi and on Bar, the girls who were his longest time girlfriends ? He'd better speak about his exes than cheat on his girlfriends lol

And what do you want her to do about that ? Break up with Tom because he supported him ? Break up with her husband, cuz of someone that doesn't have anything to do with their private life ? Are you serious ? Tbh I can't care less about that old man, but how would you prove that he's guilty ? Tom is the one who knows him and he's mature enough to know whom to support and not to.

Upon trying to find the interview... You are right about it being a quote from her book but I will stand in my opinion that I don't like Tom or the old man they were pictured with... I do think he is guilty even though he hasn't gone to trial. I just wanted to know if this thread is for positivity only or if I'm allowed a respected opinion that doesn't always paint my favorites in a positive spotlight. I might just stick to lurking...

On 2/22/2019 at 10:37 AM, Ewciolina said:

Lady, listen: You've made a very comfortable living promoting one of the most wasteful industries in the world for the last twenty odd years. You're driving around in gas guzzling SUVs. You've built not one, but two mega mansions, which are the very epitomisation of wastefulness - no matter how much "reclaimed wood" you used building them, or how many PV-panels you put on the roof. Judging from the diets you and your hubby promote, a good portion of what you guys eat doesn't grow within a 3000 mile radius around your home. Every time you set foot on a red carpet you wear a lavish dress nobody will ever wear again. You own properties around the world you rarely use. One of them in the midst of the Costa Rican nature. You go there for your pleasure on a private jet.

You are not even remotely living a sustainable life and you are nowhere near to be an environmentalist.

Everything you do for an environmental agenda doesn't cost you any inconvenience whatsoever. You are preaching water and drink wine.

This award is a joke. If anything, it should be for hypocrisy.

P.S.: "we are all connected" is quite a stretch when you're living in a gated community.