Bellazon

Candids

rosada

Gisele's fan pics in the last couple days at airport in Brazil. Sadly she had to defend herself yet again for fake news. ?? I don't follow gossip but I guess her shielding her face from the flashbulbs equates to running away from a fan. ? which she took a picture with the girl after the paps went away. ? and with many more people too. 

Ddfsg5BVMAA8Nc1.jpeg DdWEeG3WkAAoSqO.jpeg DduhFSiU0AAEK66.jpeg Ddfsg5AUwAkEe0Z.jpeg DdmPM_9VwAAoVP9.jpeg 31900887_206976669925103_5678776050482413568_n.jpg DdV_9VsXUAAsiDG.jpeg Ddfsg5AUwAI1fkH.jpeg Ddo8elcVwAATsec.jpeg DduhE_uVwAAyFCE.jpeg DdgKiHEX0AI2gu3.jpeg

Yeah for years she ignored and it bothered me. I'm glad she stands up for herself now too. 

Anyways here's what the girl wrote IMG_20180521_155733_635.thumb.jpg.f330ec478270b54b7710bd9ea856a907.jpg

What do they gain from making up lies about her? She's such a simple clean living woman who lives in Boston. She's actually quite "boring" if they wrote the truth. I guess that's why they have to lie. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...