Bellazon

Candids

rosada

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Met Gala 2018 Red Carpet Photos: Rihanna, Katy Perry and Madonna

HxYptTiH_t.jpg

Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen, wearing Alexander McQueen. 

https://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2018/05/07/fashion/red-carpet-pictures-met-gala/s/red-carpet-met-gala-3271-tom-brady-and-gisele-bundchen.html

Celebrities Prepping for the Met Gala

64kTz2GH_t.jpg

Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady at the Mark Hotel. Benjamin Norman for The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/07/fashion/celebrity-photos-met-gala.html

Yup. Wishing people will forget really quickly and move on. She has done Versace before and looked like absolute perfection but this one looked like polyester to be honest. She looks better in motion in this outfit. I am just praying her foray into eco-clothes will get better – it’s a noble cause so long as it’s purposeful and contextual. ?

40 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

I'm so sad because I usually like everything she wears but I really didn't like that looks at all...

I agree and I think a lot of it has to do with the material that the dress is made of (given that it's all 'organic') It looks like material that a child's Halloween costume for Belle (beauty and the beast) would be made of. That said though I think she still stole the show like always. I love the color on her skin. Just not crazy about the dress. I actually liked Blake lively's dress quite a bit. I would love to have seen it on G.