Bellazon

Candids

rosada

Are u sure they're together? Ppl get snapped all the time within a foot of each other and they're labeled an item! It's riduculous! And isn't she with Kelly Slater? Besides in the picture they don't even look like they're walking together at all. And besides- THAT guy? She's dated decent looking model, actors and surfing champion- waht she want with THAT guy?

i just posted what the caption said, as i knew people would want to know who what where when and why...etc. so that's what the caption said and could very well be wrong as is often the case, photographers or whatever like to create captions like that cause it's more interesting.

June 9, 2004: Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen shooting a new AD campaing for Nivea brand at Ibirapuera Park.

Sorry if these are reposts and sorry I don't have them bigger.

post-1676-1138775497_thumb.jpg post-1676-1138775502_thumb.jpg post-1676-1138775507_thumb.jpg post-1676-1138775528_thumb.jpg

post-1676-1138775543_thumb.jpg post-1676-1138775551_thumb.jpg post-1676-1138775555_thumb.jpg post-1676-1138775562_thumb.jpg

Ok, if you girls wanna turn us guys on, dress like this. Its always the hottest thing for me anyway.

Edited by MattLoveVSmodels

my take on the date thing. They are both loaded with money, they probably just discussed some business together. You know people always wanna find away to make more money and Ron probably wants to cash in on Gisele's name. As it being a romantic date i highly doubt that.

Edited by bjorkian

Are u sure they're together? Ppl get snapped all the time within a foot of each other and they're labeled an item! It's riduculous! And isn't she with Kelly Slater? Besides in the picture they don't even look like they're walking together at all. And besides- THAT guy? She's dated decent looking model, actors and surfing champion- waht she want with THAT guy?

I totally agree. She can't even walk with a man without people thinking it's a date. The media are so backwards with the way they think......

It's clear she's got something going with Kelly but surely she's allowed other male friends....!