Bellazon

Candids

rosada

I don't know if you girls have seen the DM article on her vacations in Costa Rica, but she seems like she's in early stages of pregnancy, at least to me especially in the first picture, but maybe is her body turning back into shape :) I wouldn't complain if another Bündchen-Brady baby walks among us in our beloved Earth though :D

Here's the article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2295963/Gisele-shows-perfect-bikini-body-months-giving-birth-holidays-beach-baby-Vivian.html

I think it just looks like she's not 100% lost it all and and was caught sticking her tummy out. Some say she looks anorexic and others call her fat. you can't go by what trolls think. (is it weird I like her bum like this? :p I think its refreshing to see her not obsessively toned and fit and just enjoying herself + family. :D )

well the selfish fan in me can not bare her being out for another year. :cry:

I dont think she is pregnant. she cant be.

woman needs some time (at least 6 weeks) till she is able to get pregnant again after giving birth. if she was pregnant it would have to be very early stage and the baby would be 1cm-smaller than olive. she wouldnt be showing.

Gisele just has a little bit to loose after pregnancy. few more months and she will be in great shape again.