Bellazon

Candids

rosada

Just when we’ve finally come to accept Tom Brady [stats] carrying his man purse and huddling with baby goats, the NFL MVP pops up on TMZ.com toting what appears to be a veddy Vera Bradley-ish doggie carrier!

awwwwww so cute!!! :heart:

I remember Gisele saying back in 2004 that she could no longer take Vida with her at long flights because she (Vida) was coughing!

btw i found one new pic of gisele here is the caption Gisele Bündchen is always at home on the runway. But Wednesday, the Brazilian supermodel was truly at home, modeling for designer Colcci during Rio Fashion Week in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

gisele_bundchen.jpg gisele_bundchen.jpg

From Boston herold lol I'm always checking it to hear if Gisele was around. Do you guys think I should post these in the news section? Or is this fine?

Brady’s glamazon galpal, Gisele Bundchen, was in da house, we’re told. But Gi - unlike some other QB arm candy (yes, this means you, Jessica Simpson) - keeps a veddy low profile.

Gi rocks Rio

And speaking of Gisele, word from South America is that Brady’s leggy lady stole the show at Fashion Rio, Brazil’s big runway extravaganza that wrapped up yesterday.

And why shouldn’t she??? Gi’s the Tom Brady of models in her home country!

The 27-year-old superstrutter brought down the house at the Cocci show, wearing the Brazilian fashion house’s “rock chick” collection.

Gi crawled the catwalk in a biker jacket, garnet jeans and lace-up boots. After a quick change, she did her second turn in a billowing puffball dress teamed with knee-length tartan boots. Her final outfit was a Vegas goddess-inspired golden lame affair.

Gi also did a fab photo shoot at the Copacabana Hotel before taking her spot in the stands to root for No. 12 last night.