Bellazon

Candids

rosada

From boston herald: http://bostonherald.com/track/inside_track...ticleid=1063650

Gisele Bundchen has it all over Jessica Simpson.

Tom Brady [stats]’s glamazon galpal cheered on her pigskin prince as he broke records and made history in Giants Stadium the other night, unlike Miss Thang, whose boytoy Tony Romo stunk up the joint when she attended a Dallas Cowboys game!

Gi, as usual, was stealthy at the one-for-the-ages Patriots [team stats]-Giants tilt, where New England ended its regular season 16-0. She took in the game from an eighth-floor luxury suite in the Meadowlands. Out of sight, out of mind . . .

Poor Jessica Simpson, she's dogged everywhere :evil: Can't stand her! :war:

th_08936_NY_Dec30-07_01_122_567lo.jpg post-5619-0-1446079287-35951_thumb.jpg th_08954_NY_Dec30-07_03_122_118lo.jpg post-5619-0-1446079287-40763_thumb.jpg post-5619-0-1446079287-44393_thumb.jpg

Quarterback Tom Brady and his supermodel gal pal Gisele Bundchen arrive for dinner with friends at a downtown restaurant on a rainy Sunday evening in New York City.

The gang were out celebrating a day after Tom's New England Patriots historic victory win over the New York Giants ending the season with a 16-0 record.

source http://www.fadedyouthblog.com/18755/the-man-of-the-hour/

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :heart: :heart:

the one in the middle, meeOOOOOWW!!! I have a couple of those somewhere, i think she wore that outfit to a fashion show, my guess is she is twenty one in that picture. Yeah, i am that nuts about gisele that i think i know what year it is by the way she looks. =} I can admit it!

hunny, everything could go wrong :wacko:

agree with this, she needs to ditch him ASAP, he is NOTHING without her, she made him famous and a celebrity

Tom Brady plus Omayhra Motta is a better match, he wont be able to knock her/him up for obvious reasons

If you know anything about football, Tom got famous on his very own talent! Period! He's that good. :yes: :yes: No one will hold a candle to his quarterbacking skills for a long while to come, for sure. Plus, he IS hot! :heart: To me, anyone who has a great talent is good looking/appealing.

If you know anything about football, Tom got famous on his very own talent! Period! He's that good. :yes: :yes: No one will hold a candle to his quarterbacking skills for a long while to come, for sure. Plus, he IS hot! :heart: To me, anyone who has a great talent is good looking/appealing.

obviously he was famous in the sporting realm and for the fans of the sport, but that never really transitioned into a celebrity figure until Gisele came along. The paps never paid attention to him before, he was never the focus of media that much. I agree though he is very good in his field

obviously he was famous in the sporting realm and for the fans of the sport, but that never really transitioned into a celebrity figure until Gisele came along. The paps never paid attention to him before, he was never the focus of media that much. I agree though he is very good in his field