Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

i wish every film leo has ever been in would release their wardrobe/makeup test shots...imagine how fantastic that would be, omg. there must be hours of footage of screentests and dozens and dozens and dozens of test shots! COME ON HOLLYWOOD, SHARE THE WEALTH!

Me too Neon!! :ddr:

i wish every film leo has ever been in would release their wardrobe/makeup test shots...imagine how fantastic that would be, omg. there must be hours of footage of screentests and dozens and dozens and dozens of test shots! COME ON HOLLYWOOD, SHARE THE WEALTH!

you know i just realized we have something else in common...a fixation on leo's shoulders

so broad and perfect and ughhhhh

you know i just realized we have something else in common...a fixation on leo's shoulders

so broad and perfect and ughhhhh

That's my girl! :rofl:

You know that Ughhhhh is just....hilarious! :rofl:

Not...I'm not healed at all!!

I mentioned my beloved shoulders above,I will never forget those shoulders...and that bare chest,and that neck and so on! :rofl:

... and the happy trail :chicken: wait... that wasn't you :rofl:

:nicole:

Rillio

Thanks for information regarding the new Leo /church pipe pix :)

Lukaslvr

I noticed via Lukas' Mobli account that he is back in Baton Rouge filming again.

Maybe Barilace will see him one day while she is out :)

Pami

Your tumblrs are always so funny :)

I noticed via Lukas' Mobli account that he is back in Baton Rouge filming again.

Yea, Lukas is in Baton Rouge for a week then heads back to Los Altos, to commence filming on jOBS, with Elijah woods and Matt Dillon. If only I could see Lukas, mind you, I talk to his dad, Berthold, on Mobli.

I have one foot in the door :p

See Pami... I got in trouble :ermm:

Just me or they are telling us that we talk TOO MUCH about Leo :nicole:

To be honest, I didn't even know what unverified gossip means... :idk: That not with Leo almost everything is unverified gossip??? :rofl:

I must say is better for the people who are only interested in the news and pics . Although I bet they will come up here just to see what we are talking :laugh:... Guilty pleasure :shifty:

This is a Sport Bar in LA

Nicole Serrat@SCORENikki

@B666S my friend tells me Leonardo DiCaprio is at Outpost right now.

2:16 am - 24 jun 12 vía web · Detalles

This guy was in The Room... Seems like Leo is catching up with the visit to the clubs :shifty: :laugh: Just kidding ppl

Nick Paster@slicknickricky

Just because Leo DiCaprio is here doesn't make it a cool bar

2:22 am - 24 jun 12 vía txt · Detalles

Leo got two threads.....:brows:

loll once again, I think a majority of the posting will be in his original thread.

This thread is if we wanna gush about how hot leo and margot are gonna be in Wolf (seriously :drool: )

this is crazy, what's the difference?I%20dont%20know.gif well maybe the other was too big for them, but I don't get it, if they want more of Leo we're going to give them more from Leo.

I don't know... This rather looks like the thread of the exiles :rofl:

"the thread of the exiles" omg lmao

Below is article you requested . It is one of those articles we always see at this point in any of his relationships :)

Leonardo DiCaprio ready to wed?

Read more: http://www.belfastte...l#ixzz1yj6oQo9E

Ahhh...Now he's who is ready??? ... :morning:

I'm deeply concerned that the gossip magazines think that Leo is such a airhead that would marry with anyone (not Erin... anyone) just because the girl also likes Basketball :rofl: Because clearly it was the only thing that changed from the previous articles. At least in the previous they mentioned he was in love already. post-51835-0-1446080337-14462_thumb.gifThey don't even bother to write something of romanticism anymore :cry2: