Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

^Well I always see bar takes twitpics with all her dogs, so unless shes keeping django in secret or something....maybe she doesn't have him.

And yeah wijn, I remember those candids too, where leo has django on a leash, and him and lukas are walking through a fair or something...I think it was like 2009? Gahh this is gonna drive me nuts, I'll try to find them ;)

^Well I always see bar takes twitpics with all her dogs, so unless shes keeping django in secret or something....maybe she doesn't have him.

And yeah wijn, I remember those candids too, where leo has django on a leash, and him and lukas are walking through a fair or something...I think it was like 2009? Gahh this is gonna drive me nuts, I'll try to find them ;)

I FOUND THEM! I think this is the last apperance of leo and django, Sept. 2009..unless anyone can think of a time after this?

71168d5bfcbb24a6_928leo.jpg

http://www.popsugar.com/Photos-Leonardo-DiCaprio-Lukas-Haas-Dog-Abbot-Kinney-Street-Fair-LA-5307931

Bar stalking Leo? :nicole: Sorry but I don't see Bar make this,especially because she seems like never be is the same place more than three day. Anyways I'm sure that Leo gonna take some vacation with Erin in the other continent that's a ritual.

And for Django well I was pretty since now that Django is always with Leo I%20dont%20know.gif And yes Bar always take picture and vid of her two dogs so idk.

Thank's for the Django poster,beautiful !

I'm not sure too...

If she was ever papped with Django I'm sure I would have recognized.

Does anyone else remember some pics of Leo and Lukas with Django? Those are the most recent that come to my mind, but I'm not sure if those were before or after the breakup.

Maybe Amandine could clear this up? :)

What I can clear up? I'm ok for to do that But I'm sorry I was absent since 3-4 days so I'm lost LOL

At least that's what seems from Amandines generous translation :hug:

:hug:

Bar stalking Leo? :nicole: Sorry but I don't see Bar make this,especially because she seems like never be is the same place more than three day. Anyways I'm sure that Leo gonna take some vacation with Erin in the other continent that's a ritual.

And for Django well I was pretty since now that Django is always with Leo I%20dont%20know.gif And yes Bar always take picture and vid of her two dogs so idk.

Thank's for the Django poster,beautiful !

I agree. Im sure Bar was upset by the breakup but she seems to have moved on. Also she's been spotted with Tobey and Jen and also Adam since the breakup. If she were stalking Leo I doubt they would be hanging out with her.

Bar haters are so insane. DO YOU SEE THAT BODY SHE HAS? GIRL CAN GET ANY MAN SHE WANTS, BASICALLY. F LEO. :rofl: God people annoy me w the hate they give girlfriends of Leo's. IT'S SO GROSS, ESPECIALLY SINCE WE'RE ALL BASICALLY LADIES. LIKE...GROSS. Leo does not want to fuck you. GET OVER IT. HE HAS HIS FINE ASS MODELS TO BANG. YOU THINK HE WANTS TO TAP YOUR/OUR BASIC ASSES? Um, NO. :rofl:

But...I always wonder what Leo does with all his doggies when he's constantly travelling. I guess he has people he pays to take care of them/let them out/whatever? IDEK. But he's been like on the go non-stop this past year or so. BUT NO...I HOPE HE DIDN'T GIVE DJANGO TO BAR, I LIKE SEEING LEO WALKING HIS LITTLE FAT PUPPY AROUND. :cry2:

I'm not sure too...

If she was ever papped with Django I'm sure I would have recognized.

Does anyone else remember some pics of Leo and Lukas with Django? Those are the most recent that come to my mind, but I'm not sure if those were before or after the breakup.

Maybe Amandine could clear this up? :)

What I can clear up? I'm ok for to do that But I'm sorry I was absent since 3-4 days so I'm lost LOL

At least that's what seems from Amandines generous translation :hug:

:hug:

Hehe sorry Amandine, what I ment is: since you translated the dog part, maybe you could specify which dog ;)

Or someone else who speaks French could explain what was said about Leo/the dog? :whistle:

« Pas vraiment. Je suis trop jeune. » Même avec Leonardo DiCaprio ? Bar jette alors son regard revolver pour signifier que c’est un non-sujet. Pendant plus de quatre ans, la top-modèle a formé avec l’acteur américain l’un des couples les plus glamour de la planète. Ils ont rompu l’an dernier. Bar a gardé le petit chien offert par son ex-amoureux...

Didn't mean the whole subject to blow up :rofl:

But indeed, I don't think Bar has Django too, maybe another dog?

Bari, you never fail to dissapoint me :rofl:

edit: Nevermind, the dog is Pucci, thanks to Kerri :hug:

A fan wrote to meet to ask when she got MishMish (the white little Maltese). I only know that it was Leo DiCaprio who offered her Pucci ( the darker one) in 2006. We can see pictures of them when they adopted him at the Staryorkie kennel in LA. Both are precious little cuties!