Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Thanks Katch! and Wijn, Hiddleston is definitely the cutest from those 3 ;) lol sorry but bradley cooper is not for me!!

I'll try to find the link when I go home, I'm pretty sure I read it in print, so probably no youtube video , and apparently it was from when he was around 26 years old. I think it was with him and James lipton, but searching from my phone now I don't even see a record of him having been on 'inside the actor's studio' so I'm thinking that maybe the interview was a spoof.

Hello ladies who also comment here!hehe

It really suprises me the fact that Leo smoked some pot when he was younger,as he always said he never had contact with illicit drugs,I'm just saying that I read it many times in magazines and it was he who used to say this,well...but of course I wasnt there all the time with him and we know that in Hollywood everything is possible,unfortunately. For me he was addicted to cigarette smoking I%20dont%20know.gif .

The same thing goes for the ladies with whom he may have slept...or not. We will never know,but...ok.I'm not blind and I'll not cover my eyes for it,but I suspect that Leo is actually a womanizer...something like Warren Beatty was in the past you know? :cain::laugh:

With respect to Gisele...well....I've heard a few things as well at that time. :whistle::rofl:

Do you really think that a genius like Leo would be perfect? Geniuses are never perfect. ;)

The fact is that nobody is perfect, is not jus Leo, nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes in our lifetime, however mistakes do not define our character and disposition, to me these things are very different despite being connected ....

Oh and just to emphasize I do not think is a mistake if he slept with all these women, he is 37 years old, of course he is not exactly a virgin.

although I believe he was a womanizer this phase, I believe that today it is much quieter in this respect, it's no wonder that he has longs and serious relationships, it seems to me he is the kind of person who likes to be compromised.

But he likes women,people! and any guy in his position would not make much different. and honestly it's not wrong not to.

I do not know if this whole list is true, but I think he was many more than these women who are on the list, as I'm sure he was heartbroken by some of them and I believe that, because he is a human being like us.

(sorry for the bad english, I hope you guys can understand my opinion lol)

^No I definetly get what your saying Sweetgaby and I agree :)

Just for people to keep nitpicking and commenting about it all the time. He likes woman. Hes slept with alot of wom

en. Alot of men would. He enjoys attractive woman (duh!) but still enjoy being in relationships (obviously). That is the obvious truth of what we know. end.of. story.

The fact is that nobody is perfect, is not jus Leo, nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes in our lifetime, however mistakes do not define our character and disposition, to me these things are very different despite being connected ....

Oh and just to emphasize I do not think is a mistake if he slept with all these women, he is 37 years old, of course he is not exactly a virgin.

although I believe he was a womanizer this phase, I believe that today it is much quieter in this respect, it's no wonder that he has longs and serious relationships, it seems to me he is the kind of person who likes to be compromised.

But he likes women,people! and any guy in his position would not make much different. and honestly it's not wrong not to.

I do not know if this whole list is true, but I think he was many more than these women who are on the list, as I'm sure he was heartbroken by some of them and I believe that, because he is a human being like us.

(sorry for the bad english, I hope you guys can understand my opinion lol)

(Y) :thumbsup:

What really upsets me it's not people saying that he's is/was womanizer or that he slept with thousand of women, really this don't upset me nor a little, even that I don't believe on that whole list, but this is not the point. People saying he's player it makes him look not human... like he never really fall in love for anyone, or that he never suffered about a break up and he had 3 longs relationships in his life, so sure he had felt heartbroken or sad in some point of this relationships. Like you said Gaby, he's a human being and he have feelings too.

The term womanizer is hilarious to me. As though these women are victims, victims of what? Leo's advances? I'm sure he mesmerizes them, but some people truly act like these poor option-less women fall prey to the womanizing ways of Leo. Give me a break lol!!!

ah btw girls,can't get,exactly what list you're talking about! I was busy and couldn't read forum for a few days and now can't read all the posts you wrote :blush: so can anyone please tell me what list you are talking about ??? I got it's the list of Leo's women collection but wanna see it with my eyes :brows:

someone.... anyone... help! :idk:

ah thanks,wijn! :wave:

I guess I've seen this list before! I'm sure half of them are lie,cuz we all know Leo-Kate has never been lovers,same with Claire,despite the rumours of Leo-Naomi,I don't think they dated,cuz they are quite close friends as we see from candids,they often travel together and we know Leo doesn't friend with her exes :p

some seems are just one night girls :laugh:

For the first time I may say it...

But I have just one simple question to make here....can we give a true opinion about anything or not? Sorry,but I felt like some people were simply mad about only one thing I said,the term..."womanizer",just a simple word! Yes,for me he may be a womanizer but in the sense of having had multiple partners,not that he was unfaithful or something like that. And that doesnt mean I like him less or something like that,I've heard many things about Leo's love life,but of course I cant say whether they are true or not, some women saying how he behaved during sex ( when he was younger I mean),these things. And that doesnt mean I believe in everything either. I only have my suspicions,that's it. At the same time,I've even said it here once...he may have had many women in his life,but he seems to be dedicated to each one of them. And Cherry, I didnt use the term womanizer to be funny since you said it was hilarious for you.

And to finish it,I will not return to comment further about it because some people really dont like.

Barbie,Sick,Osa...surely I can tell you what I've heard,but I prefer to tell it by PM. Would you mind? :hehe:

common saying that Leo is a Womanizer is like saying that my country were conquered by Spain, is a fact, maybe that list is too much, but at the end is a numerous group, if it is good or not, only he knows if that kind of behavior is good for him, but common if Leo weren't this movie star and you see a guy related to at list of 15 women; what would you think about him? and as somebody said before he is a human been yeah and IT'S NOT PERFECT, and IS A MAN, man usually acts that way (I don't think that it is a good way of act) but is what it is., and Pami I agree with what you said, and you can express whatever you one.

Hey girls! but what is the argument now? Calm down! Calm down! I'm alreary here. :nicole:

I can see some are very curious here .. :whistle: Now I wonder what it was that Pami read since I didn't even considered what I read while ago very seriously or reliable :laugh:

Pami But I was reading what you wrote and I didn't find anything wrong with what you said .. I don't understand ' :idk:

Please people... Womanizer or Modelnizer shouldn't be words that will surprise us about comments on Leonardo.

I've always said Leo has the status of a A lister with reputation of C lister (on the gossip terms, so please please don't misunderstand)

I think it's a reputation that he has created and he knows it! By chance I was reading an old interview of him in Rolling Stone. Was from 2000.

Let's tackle your reputation of Being Constantly on the Hollywood party scene. That must eat from somewhere, correct?

Well, absolutely, I go out with my buddies Whenever I want.

There Have Been So Many stories about you Being out of control, Either drunk or on drugs. Was there ever a time worried That You Were You Were losing control?

Never. Never, ever.

Then what is true? How wild does it get?

I had a birthday party here.

OK, how late did that party go?

(Smiles) All I'm going to say is That I'm a healthy, happy person, and people can think whatever They want to think. I do not care. I Understand, That people are interested. But to sit here and fight rumors about yourself is a waste of time.

A lot of it is gossip, but some could be a concern. Look at River Phoenix: People knew before he died that he was out of control. There probably is actual concern that you´re going to go down the same road.

If anyone knew me personally, they´d know that´s not the truth. And that´s all there is to it. Before this all happened to me, I´d hear rumors about other actors and think, "How can they live with themselves when they know those rumors are out there?" And you know what? You get in this situation and you realize that any amount of fame comes with that negativity posted on it.

"The Beach" is really about trying to escape Western culture, and in a strange way you´re a symbol of that. You´re the thing people can´t escape.

Yeah (laughs). Richard goes to escape Leonardo DiCaprio (laughs).

Was that a draw?

Absolutely, that had a lot to do with it. Richard´s character in a lot of ways was escaping things that I was. It was escaping this whole whirlwind of stuff that was going on. The ironic thing is that I didn´t fuel any of that. I can´t help that I´m on People magazine´s "Fifty Most Beautiful" whatever. I´m not saying these are horrible things. I´m just saying I wasn´t aggressively promoting myself. I did one magazine cover before the movie came out, and then I didn´t do anything else.

Come on. You were out at clubs all the time.

Yeah, but I can´t do anything about that.

But if you don´t want that attention, you don´t have to be out with tons of women at the clubs. It wasn´t hard to find you. You were out.

I´m not going to be a hermit. That was definitely a rebellious attitude I had toward the whole thing. My whole make-up was saying, "Just because you´re in this position, you´re not going to stop doing what you normally do." And, by the way, just to clear the air, truly ninety percent of what was writen about me was fabricated. The core might come from somewhat real events, but it´s turned into something completely different. I don´t want to get into specifics, because it´s just a waste of time, but I will comment on one. I don´t know where it was coined, but they started calling me and my friends the Pussy posse, and I think it´s the most degrading thing toward women I´ve ever heard in my life. I´ve never used that term in my entire life.

Read full interview here http://www.anlimara....olling2000.html