Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

if that were true Leo is an sex addict, in this world no normal person would have sex with all this woman and without knocked up anyone or get a diseases!

that is impossible.

if that were true Leo is an sex addict, in this world no normal person would have sex with all this woman and without knocked up anyone or get a diseases!

that is impossible.

Well...at least people say he has no children...but as we know that Leo is too discrete,I wouldnt doubt if he hid a child in a secret hideout. :rofl: Kidding girls!

I dont believe it either.

And too for example Virginie Ledoyen ( the girl in the beach ) just her it's like impossible she was on couple during the beach and she still with this person and she always she how she's in love so just this it's impossible,after this things say that he was in couple with almost all the woment who he met :nicole: Agree with you by_princess ;)

lolll this reminds me.. I became a leo fan around The Beach days and I remember the tabloids would always print ridiculous stories about him getting his costar pregnant.. and I felt so bad for Virginie because she had a steady boyfriend at the time :laugh: they don't link him with his costars anymore (I guess they've finally realized that no one would believe it lol) Remember the Cameron Diaz rumors during GONY? :laugh:

as for this discussion about women he's slept with lol he's probably slept with a lot but I don't really see a problem with it. (and ia neon. he probably does have some kind of STD lol) I just think it's hilarious that people are so negative about leo's private life when essentially.. we know nothing about it.

does anyone remember that book that came out a few years ago that claimed warren beatty slept with 10 000+ women? hollywood is all kinds of crazy lol everyone sleeps with everyone.

And too for example Virginie Ledoyen ( the girl in the beach ) just her it's like impossible she was on couple during the beach and she still with this person and she always she how she's in love so just this it's impossible,after this things say that he was in couple with almost all the woment who he met :nicole: Agree with you by_princess ;)

lolll this reminds me.. I became a leo fan around The Beach days and I remember the tabloids would always print ridiculous stories about him getting his costar pregnant.. and I felt so bad for Virginie because she had a steady boyfriend at the time :laugh: they don't link him with his costars anymore (I guess they've finally realized that no one would believe it lol) Remember the Cameron Diaz rumors during GONY? :laugh:

as for this discussion about women he's slept with lol he's probably slept with a lot but I don't really see the problem in that. lol I just think it's hilarious that people are so negative about leo's private life when essentially.. we know nothing about it.

i think it speaks volumes about the impression leo gives off whenever he's the subject of all these rumors, you know? i mean, you'd never hear Tom Hanks getting linked to his costars, etc.

there's probably *some* truth to all these rumors because no one would just make this stuff up for the hell of it. and even if they did, it's sad that they'd pin it on leo with the assumption that some poor schmuck is going to believe it simply based on leo's reputation.

but you're so right about us knowing nothing about leo. all we know is that he's a talented actor, that's it. everything else we "know" is just hearsay, rumor, and speculation.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Leo has slept with A LOT OF WOMEN (since Leo, himself, has said time and again that he had A LOT of fun as a younger guy. Aka: drank a lot, smoked some pot, and banged a lot of ladies) or if he had an std. Lol. I think to think he hasn't is a tad naive. No young dude who hits the BIG TIME in such A HUGE way and has TONS of gorgeous women that want to sleep with him...isn't going to take 'advantage' of that fact. I mean, he was like 22ish when he hit THE BIG TIME. Of course he's going to sleep with all these gorgeous women that want to sleep with him. What straight, unattached (or even ones in a relationship lmao) man wouldn't? Come on now. Yet, I don't see that as being a negative against his character per se. As long as the sex was consensual and of age....go ahead and bang 10,000 ladies, Leo. :rofl: :PinkCouture2: Hopefully, today, since he has some years on him, he can be faithful in relationships. Also....it would just hopefully make him better at sex having slept with tons of ladies. SO? Yay for Erin! L M A O.

Also the rumors about hooking up with co-stars follow any young, hot actor/actress. But I also became a fan during The Beach....and like, I WISH HE AND VIRGINIE HOOKED IT UP SINCE THEY WOULD MAKE SUCH A HOT COUPLE, IMO. SHOULD HAVE. AND FILMED THE SEX. YES GOOD. :brows: :PinkCouture2:

as for this discussion about women he's slept with lol he's probably slept with a lot but I don't really see a problem with it. (and ia neon. he probably does have some kind of STD lol) I just think it's hilarious that people are so negative about leo's private life when essentially.. we know nothing about it.

does anyone remember that book that came out a few years ago that claimed warren beatty slept with 10 000+ women? hollywood is all kinds of crazy lol everyone sleeps with everyone.

Exactly,this list is completly exaggerated like it's almost all his costar haha. But IMAGINE if he's already slept with all this women,well that's good for him :nicole: After we never know if it's true..that's all

Also....it would just hopefully make him better at sex having slept with tons of ladies. SO? Yay for Erin! L M A O.

Sleeping with half the world doesn't make you better at sex, but I understand what you say :morning: ...

Hurray for Erin too :rofl: and Bar and Gisele... :nicole:

With Gisele I always read rumors about their crazy sex life .. but about that , they are the only ones who know :rofl:

not sex related, but you can see leo's ankle tattoo really well in these pictures

http://img231.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=23163_935986560_ErinHeathertonbikiniatthebeachinHawaii_070412_21_122_250lo.jpg

http://img295.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=23169_936029945_ErinHeathertonbikiniatthebeachinHawaii_070412_24_122_123lo.jpg#

it looks like a W with a little weird symbol under it. i'd love to know what i means.

leo has really scrawny legs lol

but yeah.. it looks like a W.. maybe it does stand for Wilhelm.

i think it speaks volumes about the impression leo gives off whenever he's the subject of all these rumors, you know? i mean, you'd never hear Tom Hanks getting linked to his costars, etc.

idk.. like barilace said, I think there's more hookup rumors about young, popular actors than actors like tom hanks lol no offense to him. I mean there's significantly less gossip about leo now.. and that probably has to do with the fact that he's older/less interesting to the current generation lol

I think the who's leo dating now gossip is only natural, considering that he does switch his leading ladies quite often (not criticizing, but it's a truthful observation) At least apart from his long term relationships (Bar, Gisele, etc) And especially when he was young, like you guys mentioned..it's ordinary to be linked to several women. I think it should be expected and personally it doesn't really bother me. Does anyone remember that one interview where his answer to what turned him on spiritually, creatively, and emotionally was "the VS catalog" :laugh: I think it really might be the truth for him...which is indeed interesting, and also reveals a lot about how he chooses to live his life. No judgment here...to each their own. (Y)

btw, hello to all of you again :wave:

(great sig wijn :wub: i love hiddleston, but wait..who doesn't?!)