Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Denial from Leo's part. 

Leonardo DiCaprio & Model Cami Morrone Are Not Dating

Leonardo DiCaprio and model Cami Morrone are not dating, despite reports claiming that they are a new couple.

The 43-year-old Oscar-winning actor is simply friends with the 20-year-old model. “They are friends and their families have known each other for a long time,” a source close to Leo told JustJared.com.

http://www.justjared.com/2017/12/22/leonardo-dicaprio-model-cami-morrone-are-not-dating/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2017 at 5:15 PM, BarbieErin said:

Denial from Leo's part. 

Leonardo DiCaprio & Model Cami Morrone Are Not Dating

Leonardo DiCaprio and model Cami Morrone are not dating, despite reports claiming that they are a new couple.

The 43-year-old Oscar-winning actor is simply friends with the 20-year-old model. “They are friends and their families have known each other for a long time,” a source close to Leo told JustJared.com.

http://www.justjared.com/2017/12/22/leonardo-dicaprio-model-cami-morrone-are-not-dating/

Are you sure? They were together in Morocco

1 hour ago, LaLaGirl said:

Are you sure? They were together in Morocco

Well, look at the date I posted this... it was at december 22, and it was denied by both Leo and Camila. Still, it doesn't mean they are not dating... I just posted what was on the media. I don't know anything for sure, what I can say is that is very suspicious of course.  

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Honestly I don't care who Leo is dating and who not ;) It's hilarious like everybody was furious because he was seen with this girl. So what? It's their life and none of our business. Leo isn't in the world to please some strangers with his love life.

Very well said,Jade :thumbs_up:

Aham, ok.   :p

Leonardo DiCaprio: Hooking Up With Engaged Beauty Queen?

According to Radar Online, DiCaprio was spotted getting friendly with recently-crowned Miss California, Kelley Johnson.

“Leo’s head turned the minute he saw her, everyone knows he has a thing for blondes," a witness tells the outlet.

"They were in a group together talking for quite some time and he told her he was ditching to go for dinner at Delilah,”

Kelley took to Instagram last night to gush about how much she enjoyed herself at Hollywood's biggest night:

“At one point last night I was *literally* standing between Usher, Toby McGuire, and Leonardo DiCaprio looking across the room at The Weeknd, Robert Pattinson, Drake, Dana White, Emma Stone, Vince Vaughn, Ashley Graham, Brittany Snow, John Mayer, Andy Bravo, and sooooo many more incredibly talented people in Paul McCartney’s house.

"I know. It’s crazy to me, too. Meeting you all was a dream, it simply could not have been real," she added.

"Thank you, WME and Miss Universe, for inviting me to your Oscar Nomination party. And thank you, Leonardo DiCaprio for letting us sit at your table at Delilah afterwards. Last night was one of the best nights of my entire life.”

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2018/03/leonardo-dicaprio-hooking-up-with-engaged-beauty-queen/

One more gossip, just for fun.    :p

Leonardo DiCaprio, Emma Watson Got Flirty At Oscar Party?

Leonardo DiCaprio and Emma Watson did not get “flirty” at a pre-Oscars party last weekend, despite a made-up tabloid report. Gossip Cop can exclusively debunk the romance rumors. We’re told they’re bogus.

The movie stars were spotted chatting at CAA’s pre-Oscars party in Los Angeles last Friday, which has prompted OK! to speculate they might be a new couple. The unreliable magazine notes that DiCaprio usually dates models, but goes on to say he may have “finally found his perfect match” in the actress. Only, the outlet’s theoretical article doesn’t have a single source to back up any of this.

Still, the magazine further points out that both stars are involved in various humanitarian causes and have ties to the United Nations, which supposedly makes them “a match made in heaven.” But this entire narrative is based on a photo of DiCaprio and Watson talking at a party. Hollywood stars often mingle with each other at industry events, and it doesn’t mean they’re going to start dating.

Regardless, Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to Watson, who tells us that she and DiCaprio are friendly, but there’s certainly no romance developing between the two. A source close to the actor similarly assures us he didn’t get “flirty” with the Beauty and the Beast star. This is simply a non-story.

https://www.gossipcop.com/leonardo-dicaprio-emma-watson-flirting-oscar-party-romance/