Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Leonardo DiCaprio and Gigi Hadid Were Together 'All Night' at Oscars Pre-Party, Source Says

Gigi Hadid and Leonardo DiCaprio spent their Saturday at a pre-Oscars party. The model and the Oscar-winning actor attended Darren Dzienciol and Richie Akiva’s annual soiree together, and a source tells ET they were side-by-side the entire evening.

"Gigi and Leo were with each other all night at Darren Dzienciol and Richie Akiva’s annual Oscars party at a private home in Bel Air, California, last night," the source says. "They stayed with each other in an indoor tented area near Tobey Maguire. They weren’t showing PDA, but they stayed close to one another and were having fun."

The source adds that the star-studded affair also included tunes by DJ Hank Korsan, an exclusive set by Kaytranada and a surprise performance by Lil Uzi Vert. Guests sipped on Celosa Tequila.

Saturday night's event comes after a source told ET that Gigi, 27, and Leo, 48, are not involved romantically, despite their outings in the past few months. 

"Gigi and Leo spent time together in Milan but they are just friends and are not dating," a source told ET.

The relationship status comes amid reports that the model and the actor were spotted leaving the same restaurant in Italy just 10 minutes apart from each other. The source shared that Gigi and Leo spending time together isn't odd, as they have a similar social circle. 

"The two get along well and were enjoying time together with friends," the source told ET. "Gigi's priority is her daughter and her business and that's what she's focusing on right now."

The source added that Gigi was actually at the dinner to spend time with her good friend and fellow model, Kendall Jenner. "Gigi was there to meet Kendall and that was her date for the night," the source said.

Gigi, who shares 2-year-old daughter Khai with Zayn Malik, and Leo were first linked together in September. The outing came after it was reported that the actor had recently called things off with Camila Monrrone after four years of dating. 

Source

Leos evolution about having kids and being married. I thought it's a interesting recap.

Leonardo DiCaprio's True Feelings About Marriage & Having Kids Contradicts Everything We Thought About His Love Life

Leonardo DiCaprio’s love life has always been in the spotlight, and as such, we’ve been given some clues on how he feels about marriage and having kids over the years.

The 48-year-old bachelor and “Titanic” star seems to have his romantic life cut out for him — dating someone new every other month — but does he have what it takes to tie the knot and settle for the long haul?

Does Leonardo DiCaprio want kids?

None of the actors many romances have resulted in him becoming a father but DiCaprio once said settling down and having a family is in his plans

Leonardo DiCaprio has said that he wants to get married and have children.

Young and in love at 33 years old with a then-23-year-old Israeli model, Bar Refaeli, DiCaprio had a conversation with Parade, via People, in October 2008 where he revealed his true feelings for marriage.

“I want to get married and have children,” he told the publication. “In saying that, I realize I am contradicting everything I’ve said before. I absolutely believe in marriage.”

According to People, he has professed in the past that he feels “few emotions,” has “never been in love” and “does not believe in marriage,” but this changed everything we knew about him before.

He claimed that he had finally realized “how little of my life has been lived normally and not spent on some far-off movie location,” and how he wished to make his life about more than just his career.

Younger DiCaprio seemed to have some grand aspirations, but just a couple of years later, his conversation with the German publication OK in February 2010 steered the public to a different opinion.

Leonardo DiCaprio claimed that he was ‘too busy for kids.’

He told the publication that he was far too busy with work and his career to be able to think about having children and made it sound like that time would come in the distant future.

“I'm not that old, my biological clock isn't ticking yet,” he said. “I'd like to leave it to fate if and when I'm going to be a father. A part of me has too many professional plans to even seriously consider it. When I see the children in my family though, the idea of having children doesn't seem too far-fetched.”

DiCaprio doesn’t seem completely opposed to having kids but mentions that his career would always come first.

“In this business, nothing is as dangerous and as feared as loneliness,” he said. “You shoot films in the most remote areas of the world; you're separated from your family and your friends.”

Were he to have kids or a girlfriend or even a wife, it would be hard to manage it all at the same time, so he has opted for the love of acting over the love of parenting.

Climate change might have also changed DiCaprio’s mind about having a family.

Although DiCaprio has been making philanthropic movements toward saving the planet since 1998, he has gradually become much more outspoken about his thoughts on the growing threat of climate change.

Not only has his participation in climate activism increased over the years, but the need to lower the planet’s carbon footprint has increased as well.

According to ClimateScience.org, “Having one fewer child in a wealthy country would reduce an individual’s carbon footprint by 7.8-58.6 tonnes per year over an 80-year lifespan.”

Looking at the bigger picture, these numbers may not seem like a lot, but for someone who is trying his best to fight against climate change, it might make a world of difference. DiCaprio’s focus on his work and career could also mean that he’s taking a vow of solitude in order to save the planet.

Source

15 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

Or maybe he is a good human being? 🤔

I hope so.

I remember this https://pagesix.com/2014/02/07/leo-dicaprio-flirts-with-nina-agdal-while-girlfriend-is-away/  

https://www.eonline.com/news/507273/leonardo-dicaprio-and-nina-agdal-spotted-leaving-new-york-club-together-after-super-bowl-party 

Garrn looked sad at this time and was very young. Then Leo dated Agdal 3 years later. 

There's probably other stories like that. But I can't believe one of his exes never felt angry. At least, just one.

IF I may @starla. He is, he cares about the women he dates, it's just that he has strong trust issues. In the beginning it seems like you can get to the centre of him without trouble, and then the mazes come. Some of his blockades are due to stress and routine uncertainty. He cares about all the women he's dated, he's just enigmatic in his approaches. I have found most of his exes complain about him at first 🥇, but then they recant later. He might not ever be fully understood by the average person. 

No one forced Toni to speak about Leo. She could simply said "no comment" instead of creating some fairytale fantasy in his favor. She also returned back to him for a short period after 3 years of their break up. So I assume he can't treaten her that bad. 

3 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

No one forced Toni to speak about Leo. She could simply said "no comment" instead of creating some fairytale fantasy in his favor. She also returned back to him for a short period after 3 years of their break up. So I assume he can't treaten her that bad. 

AGREE 1000% 

Leo is certainly NOT a saint with no flaws, but the way media or people in general try to paint him as an awful man to women is not fair, saying he's a walking red flag, bla, bla, bla, as IF none of these women were capable of think of with their own brains and as IF they don't know about Leo's story with models, and as IF they were all so innocent, young? yes for sure, dumb or naive, ABSOLUTELY NOT! 

Leo is a man of the world. He doesn’t belong to  any one country or any one woman. It’s actually a really progressive way of living. I think more traditionalist/ puritan people struggle with accepting this way of life but I personally approve! I’m sure he’s an incredibly interesting person to be with/ around because his life experiences are so abundant and unique!

Edited: ok, so I listened to that part of the podcast and the person seem to be like 100% sure Leo and Gigi are just friends, she's like: I saw them, THEY ARE FRIENDS! The deuxmoi girl said, I think they are friends with occasional benefits, the other girl say: you think that? ok... kinda like wanting to mean the deuxmoi girl was wrong, that's what I got from listening to it. 

IDK what to think anymore.