Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Hello everyone, I don't want to bother anyone, just give my opinion on the "margot leo" thing, as one more fan.  I know that all of you have your opinion on this, and no one can deny the acting chemistry they had in TWOWS, and that obviously a lot of them liked the movie, besides that they were on a yacht together once, and also diving in some kind of machine etc.  now, is all this enough to take it as a relationship they had???  I remember that Margot once said that Leo showed her videos about the environment and that it bored her, could it be that she and Leo were only doing things that had to do with the environment???  it is known that they are good friends, and they are ofc, by how they greet each other in interviews, award ceremonies, etc.  but in my opinion even after several years since wows, and also because of the statements of this deuxmoi las year... I still think that it was not that they had a fling, romance, hook up...for some things that I consider 

1 hour ago, Lilja K said:

Most likely, but still I will continue to believe that they could make it work (if one of them went towards) 

If they really dated...why margot would denied it like this? This is one quote from her in an interview 

Previously, in an interview with Vogue Australia, Robbie shared she and the 43-year-old actor were nothing more than co-stars. She said: "We're friends, of course, but those rumours were inevitable - there's no truth to them. Everyone on the set became good friends, we'd all hang out on weekends."

11 minutes ago, Leana meliza said:

Hello everyone, I don't want to bother anyone, just give my opinion on the "margot leo" thing, as one more fan.  I know that all of you have your opinion on this, and no one can deny the acting chemistry they had in TWOWS, and that obviously a lot of them liked the movie, besides that they were on a yacht together once, and also diving in some kind of machine etc.  now, is all this enough to take it as a relationship they had???  I remember that Margot once said that Leo showed her videos about the environment and that it bored her, could it be that she and Leo were only doing things that had to do with the environment???  it is known that they are good friends, and they are ofc, by how they greet each other in interviews, award ceremonies, etc.  but in my opinion even after several years since wows, and also because of the statements of this deuxmoi las year... I still think that it was not that they had a fling, romance, hook up...for some things that I consider 

^I honestly have some doubts about this "relationship" too but I'm also having a very hard time to believe nothing happened between them on those vacations LOL I think she is just too much his type while Leo is too much of a charmer/natural flirt to resist him. Plus the obvious sexual tension between them. It's hard to fight against something like that and also unhealthy I would claim. Also not everyone is gossiping about a private relationship especially not Leo. So how is that even an argument? It's also pretty obvious the media had turn this relationship into something nasty regarding Margot who just started her career in Hollywood like she slept with Leo to get the role in TWOWS.

24 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^I honestly have some doubts about this "relationship" too but I'm also having a very hard time to believe nothing happened between them on those vacations LOL I think she is just too much his type while Leo is too much of a charmer/natural flirt to resist him. Plus the obvious sexual tension between them. It's hard to fight against something like that and also unhealthy I would claim. 

I know you can say this about all that situations, margot looks, Leo's charming etc. it's normal...about the sexual tension, you know... for me, its not something they kinda seem in interviews, encounters etc. also in the wows scenes... they must have show all of that to make it feel real you know... they are actors after all

If you say so. I just shared my opinion but obviously I wasn't there so I can't tell you more lol Maybe you're right, maybe I'm. We'll probably never know for sure what happened between them and what not. It's part of the thrill being a fan I guess.

8 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

If you say so. I just shared my opinion but obviously I wasn't there so I can't tell you more lol Maybe you're right, maybe I'm. We'll probably never know for sure what happened between them and what not. It's part of the thrill being a fan I guess.

👍

10 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

Because Margot was not soo famous like she is today back in 2012/2013. Now Rihanna and Gigi were alrready big when Leo started going out with them. 

Also true 

Jimmy Kimmel is one of my few favourite talk show hosts alongside Conan O'Brien. But I must say I was a wee bit concerned about the durability of his status after waking up to more backlash concerning the host's hosting style. Apparently, a few Americans became overheated after concluding Kimmel's entertainer manner was nothing short of harassing and inappropriate toward gun violence survivor, Malala Yousafzai. Some even went as far as calling him 'a national disgrace'. But, as far as Leonardo, Kimmel seems to be a DiCaprio admirer. Although he's known for pushing boundaries and even a bit of pontification, Kimmel refrained from grilling Camila about her relationship with Lee, both in 2019 and 2023. He only inquired about the then couple after actress Elle Fanning, being interviewed, made mention of the two whilst attending the 2022 LACMAs a few nights before. Plus, in 2019, whilst promoting Once Upon a Time...Jimmy practically begged DiCaprio to book a spot on his show sometime. But let's face it, your favourite actor of all time was the whipping board this year ... Will Smith. 😏 @kellybsblover.  

46 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

Jimmy Kimmel is one of my few favourite talk show hosts alongside Conan O'Brien. But I must say I was a wee bit concerned about the durability of his status after waking up to more backlash concerning the host's hosting style. Apparently, a few Americans became overheated after concluding Kimmel's entertainer manner was nothing short of harassing and inappropriate toward gun violence survivor, Malala Yousafzai. Some even went as far as calling him 'a national disgrace'. But, as far as Leonardo, Kimmel seems to be a DiCaprio admirer. Although he's known for pushing boundaries and even a bit of pontification, Kimmel refrained from grilling Camila about her relationship with Lee, both in 2019 and 2023. He only inquired about the then couple after actress Elle Fanning, being interviewed, made mention of the two whilst attending the 2022 LACMAs a few nights before. Plus, in 2019, whilst promoting Once Upon a Time...Jimmy practically begged DiCaprio to book a spot on his show sometime. But let's face it, your favourite actor of all time was the whipping board this year ... Will Smith. 😏 @kellybsblover.  

haha- I loved the sarcasm... and those Will Smith jokes had me cracking up especially when Jimmy started mentioning all the audience members that would defend him if someone tried to hit him. I liked the Malala joke- I was like her once taking myself to seriously even as a young person. I think it's ok to be in the moment and have a good  laugh.