Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

15 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Actually I think they look kinda good together. So how about a movie?

I don't mind, but it's unlikely to happen. Only if Leo doesn't decide to surprise 

15 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

I mean... still haven't seen this movie. Is it any good?

Pretty messy, but the performances are good (except for Jared, he was too clownish, although it may be the fault of whoever wrote his character). Lady Gaga is incredibly charismatic 

^It's great to see how Brad Pitt is still getting so much support after all those terrible allegations lol

Spoiler

Well at least not everyone has such short memory as Hollywood...

https://jezebel.com/brad-pitt-is-an-abuser-trends-on-twitter-after-celebs-d-1849975648

... and maybe Babylon being his biggest box office failure ever is some kind of karma.

So yeah wearing Leos face is for sure the better option here.

Love Margots hair and outfit :heart:

Spoiler

^you mean like he knew that Weinstein harrassed not only Gwyneth Paltrow but Angelina Jolie and still worked how many times with this man? You're right truly a hint for his remarkable character. Also how much time did he spend with his kids since the incident on the plane? Plus Weinstein, Depp, Pitt all having the same reliable pr team lol

I'm sticking with my Leo shirt thanks.

Or maybe Brad Pitt just shouldn't be in the movie in the first place.

Also Robbie telling the world how "warm" and "down to earth" BP is and how "comfortable" he made her feel? Sadly his family wasn't worth the same kindly effort. But who cares, right? It's just business lol 

Hollywood will never change.

6 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Or maybe Brad Pitt just shouldn't be in the movie in the first place.

Also Robbie telling the world how "warm" and "down to earth" Brad Pitt is wth!!??

You're right that he shouldn't have been chosen at all.

In defense of Margot, I think she's speaking from her own experience. Brad could be very nice to other people and he has been portraying the remorse of a former alcoholic for quite some time. + cancel culture very complicates the situation by blurring the lines between justifiable outrage and "witch hunt" 

I like Margot but this whole BP cheering campaign she's involved with feels terribly wrong to me.

https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/brad-pitt-abuse-2023-golden-globes/

I mean work with him if you have to but stop praising him like he's the greatest dude on earth and ignore everything else. But history will always repeat right?

9 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

I like Margot but this whole BP cheering campaign she's involved with feels terribly wrong to me.

https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/brad-pitt-abuse-2023-golden-globes/

I mean work with him if you have to but stop praising him like he's the greatest dude on earth and ignore everything else. But history will always repeat right?

I'm not thrilled with that either. And I also feel misunderstanding. But recently I came across an article about a very similar situation

https://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/article/jenna-ortega-percy-hynes-allegations-opinion

So, as much as I worry about Margot, I have to remember that she is an absolute stranger whose decisions I have no influence on. I very much hope it doesn't get any worse tho. 

Drew Barrymore Poking Fun at Leonardo DiCaprio's Bad Boy Reputation Will Have You in a Fever Pitch

Drew Barrymore couldn't help but to cheekily reference Leonardo DiCaprio's party pics during a recent episode of her talk show, joking that he "goes to the body shop, I bet."

Even Drew Barrymore thinks Leonardo DiCaprio is quite the ladies' man.

The Charlie's Angels alum joked about the Don't Look Up star's reputation during the Jan. 23 episode of The Drew Barrymore Show. When guest Sam Smith revealed that their first-ever celeb crush was none other than Leo at the height of his Titanic fame, Drew remarked of the 48-year-old, "I love that he's still clubbing."

The talk show host then pointed out how Leo can often be seen partying on yachts (including earlier this month), before she seemingly made a quip about the actor's stacked dating history. Referencing lyrics from Sam's song "Unholy," which is about a steamy tryst, Drew teased, "He goes to the body shop, I bet."

But that doesn't mean Drew's heart won't go on for Leo, either. After Sam cheekily called the Oscar winner a "naughty boy," Drew pined, "I know, and I love it." 

In the past, Leo has been romantically linked to Gisele Bündchen, Bar RefaeliBlake LivelyErin HeathertonToni Garrn and Nina Agdal. And just a month after news broke in August that he had ended his four-year relationship with model Camila Morrone, a source close to Leo told E! News that the actor had been on a few dates with Gigi Hadid—though they're "not exclusive."

"Leo has been asking mutual friends about Gigi and wants to get to know her," the insider said in September. "They have hung out several times and he is interested."

Most recently, Leo sparked romance speculation with Victoria Lamas—the 23-year-old daughter of Lorenzo Lamas—after they were seen leaving a Los Angeles social club in December. However, Lorenzo later clarified that the two are "not in a serious relationship."

"They're just friends, but she is smitten, of course," the Falcon Crest alum told the New York Post on Dec. 28. "And that was my cautionary tale to her: Just take one step at a time. But as of now, they're not an item. They're not exclusive to each other."

It looks like Leo is still enjoying the single life...for now.

Source