Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

33 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

Re: 1st response, you're funny @BarbieErin. Yes, Amen. 

Re: 2nd response, I've never been good with modernisation, so technology is o-u-t, out, well, me comprehending technology. Oh, and before I forget, I probably should have used the description Afro-women, because the American portion of the racial representation, African-American is irrelevant. Or plainly stated, it most likely doesn't matter if the woman is American or not, just rather if she's Afro-, regarding subject. My claim concerning Zazie is more circumstantial than substantial. The basis of my claim stems from Zazie's presentation of the Academy's orchestra or something, during her presentation, her nerves gets the better of her and she forgets the band's name. As the camera pans out, one can briefly witness Leo's intense gaze at the starlet. My deduction of declaring his fondness, even if fleeting, is already heavily influenced by my saturated belief that Afro-women are his heart 💜.

Thanks for the answer.  

Now, I'm not one for tarot, per se, but every now and again I get nosey and explore the mystical 👽👻. Over the past few months, I found myself twirling this idea of the one for he, King Lee in mind 😜. Reading about Chris Evans and his new found love 😘, and witnessing the often bind of the two, Leonardo and Chris, just got me thinking 🤔, could this be the year Lee marries or becomes engaged? So it seems the predictions for Mr. Evans were spot on, relatively anyway, and now, well, bound like most other adoring spectators, I wait to see how much truth was in the chrystal ball for he, King Lee. I must admit, I have already entertained something non-traditional, something unanticipated , and for my poor mind, Leonardo getting married to an unknown and procreating in an blinking of an eye with no forewarning ⚠️, is more than a just a notion. But me sera sera, right?

Just a repost... It's been seen already.

Leonardo DiCaprio Tarot Reading: Settling Down Soon?

November 6, 2020

Welcome back for another requested celebrity reading! This one is all about Leonardo DiCaprio and whether or not he’s going to be settling down any time soon. And if he’s going to, who will his future spouse be?

Remember that all of my readings are speculative and for entertainment purposes only! It’s just a tarot reading, take it for what it is. With that being said, let’s begin!

Is he ready to settle down?

When I was laying the cards out for this spread, I was really concerned. The question was will Leonardo DiCaprio be settling down any time soon and what are the energies around the situation. Right away, I’m seeing that someone could be kind of trying to “trap” Leo... possibly with a baby (KnoS, The Empress, 6oSrx)! The Empress is the card in the deck that represents pregnancy and fertility, and it’s with the KnoS representing fast movement. Someone wants to force Leo to rush into a commitment with them. And the 6oSrx is about not being able to leave a bad situation. So they want to make him unable to leave, therefore effectively trapping him like I said.

It gets worse. The next three cards are just reiterating what I just said but it’s also clear that whoever is hoping to trap him has planned everything out and they know exactly what they’re doing (7oS, 6oC, The Devil). It’s clearly no accident. This is just a shame. So after I pulled these cards I wanted to know if this person will succeed at what they’re trying to do so I pulled some clarifiers on that. I get that even if they do end up successfully getting pregnant, he’s still not going to settle down with them although it might prolong the relationship a little bit (The Emperor, 5oSrx, 3oPrx, 2oC, 4oWrx). Again I’m being clearly shown that he had no part in trying to make this happen (3oPrx). And unfortunately, I do see that if this pregnancy happens there is a big chance that there could be a miscarriage at some point (Death, The Tower, The World rx). So it would end badly whichever way it goes, I do hope it never even gets that far though, for the good of everyone involved.

I’m being shown that Leonardo is unhappy in the relationship he’s in right now, he feels like it’s already over but he’s holding back on the actual breakup for some reason (AoSrx, 7oCrx, 10oSrx). He is showing up as the type of guy who likes to always have his options open, and he’s getting restless staying in one relationship for so long. Looking at his conscious energies, I see why he’s holding back on the breakup. He thinks that if he does that right now he will get a lot of bad press for having another relationship end the same way that so many others did and he wants to keep a good image for the moment (7oWrx, 6oW, Death rx). Perhaps he has a project or some charity work he’s doing and he wants to keep the press around him staying positive for now.

In the recent past, I get the same. Leo was feeling tied down with his current partner and felt as though he needed to “break free”. He already decided that he wanted out even then, but again he’s waiting for something to be completed before he walks away (QoW, 7oPrx, 8oSrx).

There’s definitely a breakup coming in the near future, though (5oC, The Lovers rx, The Star, 9oP). There will be regrets and sadness on his part at first regarding this failed relationship, but he’ll also feel relieved. He’s going to be reinvigorated looking toward the future and enjoying being single again. So if he does settle down, it’s not going to be with his current girlfriend.

The cards want to point out that disaster will most likely be averted regarding the whole pregnancy thing, thank God (QoPrx, PoSrx, The Tower rx, The Magician rx, 4oWrx). So if you were worried for him like I was, that’s just a bit of reassurance I guess. But he does need to be very careful! So if you’re reading, send some positive energy his way. I’m going to try to send some protection energy to him after these cards for sure!

I’m also seeing that he’s going to be immersed in work for a while yet and therefore still not really thinking about settling down (10oW, 3oP, Temperance). He will have to be ready to pull some of his focus away from his career in order to be able to have a long term partnership/children. I do get the feeling that he does want to do this one day, but he’s just really slow (8oWrx, The Hermit, PoW). He’s also VERY picky about his partner and he won’t settle for just anyone. If it takes until he’s 80 to find someone who ticks all his boxes, he’s fine being single until then.

HOWEVER, I see him finding someone eventually. This will be someone who he’s truly happy with and who completely fulfills all of his hopes and dreams regarding a partner (2oC, 9oC, PoCrx). I’m not sure if he’ll actually get married on paper, but I’m seeing him settle down with this person as a life partner.

Who will he settle down with?

Just for fun, I’m going to take a quick look at this future partner and what she will be like!

The energy I get for Leo’s Future Spouse is really reminding me a lot of Chris Evan’s Future Spouse. They aren’t identical, but they’re quite similar! This person will be significantly younger than him, not much of a surprise, but I don’t think she’s quite as young as the girls he’s usually with (PoCrx, PoWrx, The Empress). She has a really innocent kind of energy to her. Very loving and nurturing, but sometimes maybe a little bit naïve.

I think they’ll actually get married/settle together quickly, it will be really unexpected and out of character for Leo (PoWrx, KnoS, Playing it Safe rx, Stock Energy rx) but something about this relationship is different enough to make him want to take that leap of faith and surrender. With The Empress here it is very possible that they will have a child/children kind of soon as well. But the suddenness of it all might make people kind of pessimistic about their relationship. People really won’t know what to think. I see their family and friends as well as the public will think that something isn’t right here (Family Friends and Guides rx, Deception, Judication, False Person, Community). But I don’t think there is actually anything bad going on.

People will gossip about the relationship and this woman (Anchor, Birds, Scythe, Bullies, Read the Fine Print) mostly about how it probably won’t last. This person is very sensitive so all the negativity will get to her. She’s going to feel like she isn’t accepted by people for a while and it will cause her a lot of anxiety, but after a while she’ll grow on people (5oPrx, 4oC, 9oS, Strength rx). Once it’s obvious that the relationship is stable and she’s here to stay, the negativity will die down.

I get that she is a bit of an over thinker. She may have even had problems with anxiety or depression in her life. She comes across as kind of shy actually, for someone partnered with a celebrity (Sun rx, The Thinking Man rx, 9oS, Strength rx). I don’t think she’ll enjoy the spotlight at all (In the Limelight rx) so I highly doubt she’s famous in her own right. She could also be spiritual as well (The High Priestess, The Temple Path, Ninth House). I get the feeling that she meditates and she’s aware of certain esoteric things to some extent. She has the ability to powerfully manifest but she hasn’t fully unlocked that at the point of meeting (Magician and the Mirror rx). It’s so weird, it’s like she has all this potential but she’s afraid to tap into it somehow? Or maybe she just hasn’t matured into it yet. But she’s very Heart centered and loving/giving (Woman Holding a Heart, The Empress). I could definitely see her getting involved with charities at some point, possibly for children or animals. Her energy is very motherly.

There’s a lot of Taurus in this spread so she could have that in her chart. But also Libra and Scorpio. Her ninth or sixth house could be significant as well. Also the ascendant is coming up. These could all also be significant in their synastry.

What’s blocking this?

The blockage for Leo is that he’s still involved in another relationship. But also he might have a few other people he dates in between this girlfriend and his ultimate partner. He still has to explore his options (7oC, QoW, QoP, 8oWrx). I’m being shown that this new partner can’t come in while Leo is still connected to his current gf (QoW, KnoWrx). He also has some old wounds to work through regarding a woman from his past (QoP, 6oC, 5oSrx) before he’s ready to actually settle down with someone.

His future spouse also has some blockages. She is currently stuck in a situation where she is very unhappy and she needs to break free of this before they can meet (8oWrx, 9oCrx, 8oSrx, 10oS). This seems like a relationship to me but it could be anything that’s making her feel trapped. There’s a major ending that needs to take place for her. It won’t be fun, but it has to happen in order for this meeting to take place in the future.

For timing, I did pull In The Near Future. But something tells me that it really depends on the two of them. So I guess we’ll just wait and see!

I hope you enjoyed this reading! If you have any requests please let me know and I’ll look into them in the future. Thanks for reading!

^ photoshopped or not 🚫, it's a cool cover. Just ran across this 👇

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11647537/Leonardo-DiCaprios-ex-girlfriend-Erin-Heatherton-marries-beau-Karol-Kocemba.html

and now, I'm so convinced this is the year. I'm thinking major relationship status change by the release of KOTFM. I know some think 💬 it's hogwash or pointless to perpetually bring marriage and LEONARDO up, but I promise, I feel like this dude is gonna shock the heck out of some ppl, and the time is here. 

Now doesn't this sound familiar? 

Disclaimer: Celebitchy isn't most credible source, but there are parallels in what we hear about DiCaprio's love life and reasons for his breakups

wenn3347544.thumb.jpg.e367d2b0427bc8ebcb8c4f85f28c626d.jpg

https://www.celebitchy.com/158120/leo_dicaprio_dumped_bar_refaeli_because_she_wouldnt_have_his_baby/

The image I have of Leonardo DiCaprio, in general, is that of a womanizer with a heart of gold. I don’t think he mistreats women. I don’t think he’s a douche to women. I think he’s probably very honest with the women in his life: he likes being a bachelor, he likes having an official girlfriend, and he likes some action on the side. From what I can remember hearing from Gisele, he’s very sweet and generous to his girlfriends, but the dude is simply afraid of commitment, and he makes that clear in every relationship. That’s how his moves are telegraphed to me. Maybe I’m alone in these thoughts. I might be, because if anyone buys this National Enquirer story about “the real reason” Leonardo and Bar Refaeli split up, then I’ll eat my proverbial hat.

Celebitchy Top Gossip Stories

Leonardo DiCaprio has handed his gorgeous girlfriend Bar Refaeli her walking papers because he’s ready to start a family – and she’s not.

Fatherhood has become priority number one for the 36-year-old actor, and he wanted Bar to commit to having a baby right away if they were to get married. But the Israeli-born model, 25, isn’t ready to take the leap into parenting.

“Leo told Bar he expected kids if they walk down the aisle,” said a close friend. “While Bar sees herself as being a mom down the road, and wants a family, her career is on fire right now. She known that she’s not going to get many modeling assignments with a pregnant belly.”

“Leo is so angry that he basically told her to take a hike – he feels like he was wasting time with her… over the past year, Leo thought long and hard and decided Bar was ‘the one’ and he wanted children with her. Leo sees how happy his close friend Tobey Maguire is being a dad – Leo wants what his best friend has. But Bar has already told him she’s just not ready. It crushed Leo.”

Despite how angry he is, the friend added: “Leo will run back to Bar in a minute is she tells him she’s ready to be a mom.”

[From The Enquirer, print edition]

What came to mind while you were reading that? What came into my mind was Leo nailing Blake Lively from behind. Kind of gross? Sure. But I tend to think Leo just dumped Bar because he was looking at greener pastures. I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again: Bar is the most busted-looking supermodel out there. It’s not unreasonable to me to think that Leo was looking for some kind of upgrade, looks-wise. Yeah, go ahead and yell at me. I think Blake is way prettier than Bar. And I think Bar would go running back to Leo in a heartbeat, not the other way around. I’m not saying dudes don’t get broody and want babies too – many do. Leo is probably not that guy. Or he won’t be that guy for a while. But just in case he is that guy now, I suggest Blake Lively get pregnant right away! God, that would be so much fun…

4 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

^ photoshopped or not 🚫, it's a cool cover. Just ran across this 👇

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11647537/Leonardo-DiCaprios-ex-girlfriend-Erin-Heatherton-marries-beau-Karol-Kocemba.html

and now, I'm so convinced this is the year. I'm thinking major relationship status change by the release of KOTFM. I know some think 💬 it's hogwash or pointless to perpetually bring marriage and LEONARDO up, but I promise, I feel like this dude is gonna shock the heck out of some ppl, and the time is here. 

Omg, don't give me hopes girl! 😄

19 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

Now doesn't this sound familiar? 

Disclaimer: Celebitchy isn't most credible source, but there are parallels in what we hear about DiCaprio's love life and reasons for his breakups

wenn3347544.thumb.jpg.e367d2b0427bc8ebcb8c4f85f28c626d.jpg

https://www.celebitchy.com/158120/leo_dicaprio_dumped_bar_refaeli_because_she_wouldnt_have_his_baby/

The image I have of Leonardo DiCaprio, in general, is that of a womanizer with a heart of gold. I don’t think he mistreats women. I don’t think he’s a douche to women. I think he’s probably very honest with the women in his life: he likes being a bachelor, he likes having an official girlfriend, and he likes some action on the side. From what I can remember hearing from Gisele, he’s very sweet and generous to his girlfriends, but the dude is simply afraid of commitment, and he makes that clear in every relationship. That’s how his moves are telegraphed to me. Maybe I’m alone in these thoughts. I might be, because if anyone buys this National Enquirer story about “the real reason” Leonardo and Bar Refaeli split up, then I’ll eat my proverbial hat.

Celebitchy Top Gossip Stories

Leonardo DiCaprio has handed his gorgeous girlfriend Bar Refaeli her walking papers because he’s ready to start a family – and she’s not.

Fatherhood has become priority number one for the 36-year-old actor, and he wanted Bar to commit to having a baby right away if they were to get married. But the Israeli-born model, 25, isn’t ready to take the leap into parenting.

“Leo told Bar he expected kids if they walk down the aisle,” said a close friend. “While Bar sees herself as being a mom down the road, and wants a family, her career is on fire right now. She known that she’s not going to get many modeling assignments with a pregnant belly.”

“Leo is so angry that he basically told her to take a hike – he feels like he was wasting time with her… over the past year, Leo thought long and hard and decided Bar was ‘the one’ and he wanted children with her. Leo sees how happy his close friend Tobey Maguire is being a dad – Leo wants what his best friend has. But Bar has already told him she’s just not ready. It crushed Leo.”

Despite how angry he is, the friend added: “Leo will run back to Bar in a minute is she tells him she’s ready to be a mom.”

[From The Enquirer, print edition]

What came to mind while you were reading that? What came into my mind was Leo nailing Blake Lively from behind. Kind of gross? Sure. But I tend to think Leo just dumped Bar because he was looking at greener pastures. I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again: Bar is the most busted-looking supermodel out there. It’s not unreasonable to me to think that Leo was looking for some kind of upgrade, looks-wise. Yeah, go ahead and yell at me. I think Blake is way prettier than Bar. And I think Bar would go running back to Leo in a heartbeat, not the other way around. I’m not saying dudes don’t get broody and want babies too – many do. Leo is probably not that guy. Or he won’t be that guy for a while. But just in case he is that guy now, I suggest Blake Lively get pregnant right away! God, that would be so much fun…

Sounds fake to me

@YouNoMe The story that Leo was the one who wants a family is very implausible for me. Definitely fake. But I agree that it's very similar to the story released by the sun. Also fake. 

If Leo wants to surprise us in terms of his personal life - go ahead, boy! But I hope that we will also have surprises in terms of his career. For example, working with Greta Gerwig, as Jade suggested. Or with another director not typical of him.

Again, about his personal life, but I have an opinion that Margot was the most ideal girl for Leo. Of course, this is only my view, and I do not insist. It's just a little sad that such an opportunity has been missed. It seems to me that a girl like Margot will no longer be found. But it's up to Leo to decide, the main thing is that he is happy. 

3 hours ago, Lilja K said:

@YouNoMe The story that Leo was the one who wants a family is very implausible for me. Definitely fake. But I agree that it's very similar to the story released by the sun. Also fake. 

If Leo wants to surprise us in terms of his personal life - go ahead, boy! But I hope that we will also have surprises in terms of his career. For example, working with Greta Gerwig, as Jade suggested. Or with another director not typical of him.

Again, about his personal life, but I have an opinion that Margot was the most ideal girl for Leo. Of course, this is only my view, and I do not insist. It's just a little sad that such an opportunity has been missed. It seems to me that a girl like Margot will no longer be found. But it's up to Leo to decide, the main thing is that he is happy. 

Margot would be perfect for him, but we have to remember there is 2 people in a relationship. I don't think it's always Leo's decision to not go ahead with a fling/romance, I would say the same thing for Rihanna and lately Gigi. 

1 hour ago, BarbieErin said:

Margot would be perfect for him, but we have to remember there is 2 people in a relationship. I don't think it's always Leo's decision to not go ahead with a fling/romance, I would say the same thing for Rihanna and lately Gigi. 

I understand. I just prefer to think that if one of them took a step towards more, the other would do too. Obviously both weren't interested in more. But I just love this pairing very deeply and dearly, even though there is no more hope left. I also deeply admire and love Margot. She is different, she is really special, she is perfect. So, LeoMargot always will be N1 for me. 

46 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

I understand. I just prefer to think that if one of them took a step towards more, the other would do too. Obviously both weren't interested in more. But I just love this pairing very deeply and dearly, even though there is no more hope left. I also deeply admire and love Margot. She is different, she is really special, she is perfect. So, LeoMargot always will be N1 for me. 

Yeah, I agree 100%.

41 minutes ago, akatosh said:

I also agree. Go team #Marleo

Let's enjoy the sight of these two beautiful people together.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/6d0b67132913d6f7585a631c13d937268bb608a784ffa8b4e870658ee4dd81b0/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_01/339484262_leo220519BZNimage140.jpg.0b8263bb48363951a63a4cc4ef0d529a.thumb.jpg.11e42eb82738955cb35e6218670d1aee.jpg/cdn-cgi/mirage/6d0b67132913d6f7585a631c13d937268bb608a784ffa8b4e870658ee4dd81b0/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_01/E6UBWMYUcAIHhw_.thumb.jpg.834c11e5b6605584bf69f14337b768bd.jpg/cdn-cgi/mirage/6d0b67132913d6f7585a631c13d937268bb608a784ffa8b4e870658ee4dd81b0/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_01/Leomargo00022.thumb.jpg.e409c8f7d76124e24e0315ea53e89bba.jpg/cdn-cgi/mirage/6d0b67132913d6f7585a631c13d937268bb608a784ffa8b4e870658ee4dd81b0/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_01/13772690-7054755-image-a-205_1558461641430.thumb.jpg.ed18944c187e3870838ce936a5eac139.jpg/cdn-cgi/mirage/6d0b67132913d6f7585a631c13d937268bb608a784ffa8b4e870658ee4dd81b0/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_01/017.thumb.jpg.e629e4a2b6a90b0117e024b60a6e7010.jpg/cdn-cgi/mirage/6d0b67132913d6f7585a631c13d937268bb608a784ffa8b4e870658ee4dd81b0/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_01/220519_2836929.thumb.jpg.368af53b4c9a7f668c0a994f7ecb7919.jpg/cdn-cgi/mirage/6d0b67132913d6f7585a631c13d937268bb608a784ffa8b4e870658ee4dd81b0/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_01/020819_2816229.thumb.jpg.f6892342274bd148ebe9ca82a553efdb.jpg/cdn-cgi/mirage/6d0b67132913d6f7585a631c13d937268bb608a784ffa8b4e870658ee4dd81b0/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_01/FU1rqqQWYAw_f8n.thumb.jpg.08e35ed7740efcb6fc86b12278b6f9d3.jpg/cdn-cgi/mirage/6d0b67132913d6f7585a631c13d937268bb608a784ffa8b4e870658ee4dd81b0/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_01/e0f341609be1c973a940e42dfc0d30eb1.thumb.jpg.4f65cef1247e68f5f49fe28073f7c28a.jpg/cdn-cgi/mirage/6d0b67132913d6f7585a631c13d937268bb608a784ffa8b4e870658ee4dd81b0/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_01/42071af7c3e572f12718077beb3933761.thumb.jpg.02084ddd9b2612eb54189eba0f571bcc.jpg/cdn-cgi/mirage/6d0b67132913d6f7585a631c13d937268bb608a784ffa8b4e870658ee4dd81b0/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_01/Margot-Robbie-And-Leonardo-DiCaprio-relationship.thumb.webp.76e961c4a5b7963a998e3f6710a656a2.webp/cdn-cgi/mirage/6d0b67132913d6f7585a631c13d937268bb608a784ffa8b4e870658ee4dd81b0/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_01/016.thumb.jpg.6b340258f982b32b96e5008c45e72314.jpg/cdn-cgi/mirage/6d0b67132913d6f7585a631c13d937268bb608a784ffa8b4e870658ee4dd81b0/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_01/007.thumb.jpg.51a22caea0d4aa65d514c58e64cb1375.jpg/cdn-cgi/mirage/6d0b67132913d6f7585a631c13d937268bb608a784ffa8b4e870658ee4dd81b0/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_01/tumblr_pswhmdxCyJ1y1j7pro1_1280.thumb.jpg.7c67cad50811e6e4c4153345a865c895.jpg

Gahhh, this embrace and her expression! So many emotions.   :wub6yh2cm:

9 hours ago, akatosh said:

I also agree. Go team #Marleo

Let's enjoy the sight of these two beautiful people together.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/41470afe617558de309a8bb8b7b315c76ab8e1c07642ab304fa72befa6602115/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_01/339484262_leo220519BZNimage140.jpg.0b8263bb48363951a63a4cc4ef0d529a.thumb.jpg.11e42eb82738955cb35e6218670d1aee.jpg/cdn-cgi/mirage/41470afe617558de309a8bb8b7b315c76ab8e1c07642ab304fa72befa6602115/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_01/E6UBWMYUcAIHhw_.thumb.jpg.834c11e5b6605584bf69f14337b768bd.jpg/cdn-cgi/mirage/41470afe617558de309a8bb8b7b315c76ab8e1c07642ab304fa72befa6602115/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_01/Leomargo00022.thumb.jpg.e409c8f7d76124e24e0315ea53e89bba.jpg/cdn-cgi/mirage/41470afe617558de309a8bb8b7b315c76ab8e1c07642ab304fa72befa6602115/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_01/13772690-7054755-image-a-205_1558461641430.thumb.jpg.ed18944c187e3870838ce936a5eac139.jpg/cdn-cgi/mirage/41470afe617558de309a8bb8b7b315c76ab8e1c07642ab304fa72befa6602115/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_01/017.thumb.jpg.e629e4a2b6a90b0117e024b60a6e7010.jpg/cdn-cgi/mirage/41470afe617558de309a8bb8b7b315c76ab8e1c07642ab304fa72befa6602115/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_01/220519_2836929.thumb.jpg.368af53b4c9a7f668c0a994f7ecb7919.jpg/cdn-cgi/mirage/41470afe617558de309a8bb8b7b315c76ab8e1c07642ab304fa72befa6602115/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_01/020819_2816229.thumb.jpg.f6892342274bd148ebe9ca82a553efdb.jpg/cdn-cgi/mirage/41470afe617558de309a8bb8b7b315c76ab8e1c07642ab304fa72befa6602115/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_01/FU1rqqQWYAw_f8n.thumb.jpg.08e35ed7740efcb6fc86b12278b6f9d3.jpg/cdn-cgi/mirage/41470afe617558de309a8bb8b7b315c76ab8e1c07642ab304fa72befa6602115/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_01/e0f341609be1c973a940e42dfc0d30eb1.thumb.jpg.4f65cef1247e68f5f49fe28073f7c28a.jpg/cdn-cgi/mirage/41470afe617558de309a8bb8b7b315c76ab8e1c07642ab304fa72befa6602115/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_01/42071af7c3e572f12718077beb3933761.thumb.jpg.02084ddd9b2612eb54189eba0f571bcc.jpg/cdn-cgi/mirage/41470afe617558de309a8bb8b7b315c76ab8e1c07642ab304fa72befa6602115/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_01/Margot-Robbie-And-Leonardo-DiCaprio-relationship.thumb.webp.76e961c4a5b7963a998e3f6710a656a2.webp/cdn-cgi/mirage/41470afe617558de309a8bb8b7b315c76ab8e1c07642ab304fa72befa6602115/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_01/016.thumb.jpg.6b340258f982b32b96e5008c45e72314.jpg/cdn-cgi/mirage/41470afe617558de309a8bb8b7b315c76ab8e1c07642ab304fa72befa6602115/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_01/007.thumb.jpg.51a22caea0d4aa65d514c58e64cb1375.jpg/cdn-cgi/mirage/41470afe617558de309a8bb8b7b315c76ab8e1c07642ab304fa72befa6602115/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_01/tumblr_pswhmdxCyJ1y1j7pro1_1280.thumb.jpg.7c67cad50811e6e4c4153345a865c895.jpg

They look so chill and comfortable around each other🥺

Well. @BarbieErin, if you're hope heightens, it may not be in vain. Leo's will he, won't he persona can be a tiresome subject for some, but I see (or suspect) significant changes with the tenured actor in the NEAR-future.

Re: fake articles.

sometimes I wonder how involved celebs are in their paparazzi encounters and gossip columns. To and for me, the mental endeavour is as much entrancing a subject as it is individually recondite. if we were to gather all the articles written about Leonardo's love life and the counterparts directly affected, how many similarities would we spot? But mostly, I find it quite intriguing that even as far back as 2011, when the actor was just 36/37, which in some respects is considered fairly young for family life, the periodical's goal was to implant the notion that Leonardo is indeed a family man who couldn't find a family woman @BarbieErin, @Magical, @Lilja K.

re: Margot Robbie. 

one astrological paper, Leonardo and Margot are a match made in starry heaven. Noting that Cancers and Scorpios are both water signs and Tigers (1974) and Horses (1990) are a part of the Chinese zodiac compatibility match up, with possible further likenesses to underscore considering their full natal chart; I guess we just have to concede to the fact that we reside in a world where Tom Ackerley gets the girl and Leonardo DiCaprio gets to watch. But further noting there may be a significant reason for that @Lilja K