Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

1 hour ago, kellybsblover said:

Hi Yes she does- here are some of her readings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf2t2o7RM1s&t=1s (In this one I think is the one that she predicted issues in Gisele's marriage 7 months ago)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JumzATds8M&t=362s (something she read on Tom left me shook here and makes a lot of sense)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1nhzi-1QHo&t=830s

I know some people don't believe in this stuff but this lady is really very good and I've paid her for her readings. 

Thanks for sharing🌺 I think I've seen some of her videos earlier, but would love to refresh

1 hour ago, BarbieErin said:

I should not post here anymore, but well, Gisele just have a new BF. And no, I don't think Leo and Gisele could or should get back together, I think BOTH doesn't want that at all. 

No one thinks they should, people just dream. Let them😊

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

Not Leo related but what shocking things did she said about Tom? Just curious LOL

Just Leo, Tom and Brad in a black sweater for no reason.

tumblr_p2tmccNPIB1wrzdt1o1_540.png letter0023-scaled.jpg tumblr_o3x9whDdfz1v9jr0po1_500.jpg

It was only the second time I saw her pull a death card on someone that literally meant death. She said he is currently dealing with very serious health issues he is keeping it as a secret. Possibly to do with his heart. She also said his marriage to Katie holmes was a contract and the great love of his life was Nicole kidman.

• 2 weeks later...

Just for the Leo/Gisele shippers.

Could Gisele Bündchen and Leonardo DiCaprio rekindle their love?

The answer is "Yes", according to this famous astrologer

16701844340405.jpg

Joaquim Valente, the jiu-jitsu instructor, may be Gisele Bündchen's type, but astrologer Joy Yascone-Elms sees her reuniting with her ex, Leonardo DiCaprio. The matchup might conclude this time with a proposal.

"Leonardo DiCaprio will be returning as a past romantic interest during July 22nd, 2023, and September 3rd, 2023," Yascone-Elms shared with Showbiz Cheat Sheet.

"Now, she has no idea about this and neither does Leonardo. But back when they dated, Saturn was there, which is the challenge in the commitment area. So it wasn't going to happen. Leonardo was not in a position or in the mindset to commit and he hadn't displayed those traits anyway."

"But he is going to desire marriage next year," she claimed "They're going to reconnect as friends during this Venus retrograde, and I feel that love can be rekindled between them and it will be kind of like the Bennifer (Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck) whole thing."

Gisele Bündchen and Leonardo DiCaprio have a future together?

Although Bündchen and Valente may be a good match, Yascone-Elms said that "Venus retrograde tells a different narrative." This gives Gisele Bündchen and Leonardo DiCaprio the chance to reconnect.

"With Venus going retrograde in Leo in July 2023 the pair may reignite a friendship leading to love and marriage as Jupiter transits Taurus," she shared. "Leonardo and Gisele have excellent compatibility as similarly seen in the chart of Joaquim Valente. Leonardo has a Libra moon and is a Scorpio as Joaquim, equaling fireworks."

Venus's retrograde motion, though, might also suggest that Tom Brady and Bündchen reunite. "Gisele as a Cancer on the cusps of Leo rising and Tom as a Leo Sun they may take a second look at their connection now that challenging Saturn would have departed in their seventh house of marriage," she said.

Source

11 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Just for the Leo/Gisele shippers.

Could Gisele Bündchen and Leonardo DiCaprio rekindle their love?

The answer is "Yes", according to this famous astrologer

16701844340405.jpg

Joaquim Valente, the jiu-jitsu instructor, may be Gisele Bündchen's type, but astrologer Joy Yascone-Elms sees her reuniting with her ex, Leonardo DiCaprio. The matchup might conclude this time with a proposal.

"Leonardo DiCaprio will be returning as a past romantic interest during July 22nd, 2023, and September 3rd, 2023," Yascone-Elms shared with Showbiz Cheat Sheet.

"Now, she has no idea about this and neither does Leonardo. But back when they dated, Saturn was there, which is the challenge in the commitment area. So it wasn't going to happen. Leonardo was not in a position or in the mindset to commit and he hadn't displayed those traits anyway."

"But he is going to desire marriage next year," she claimed "They're going to reconnect as friends during this Venus retrograde, and I feel that love can be rekindled between them and it will be kind of like the Bennifer (Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck) whole thing."

Gisele Bündchen and Leonardo DiCaprio have a future together?

Although Bündchen and Valente may be a good match, Yascone-Elms said that "Venus retrograde tells a different narrative." This gives Gisele Bündchen and Leonardo DiCaprio the chance to reconnect.

"With Venus going retrograde in Leo in July 2023 the pair may reignite a friendship leading to love and marriage as Jupiter transits Taurus," she shared. "Leonardo and Gisele have excellent compatibility as similarly seen in the chart of Joaquim Valente. Leonardo has a Libra moon and is a Scorpio as Joaquim, equaling fireworks."

Venus's retrograde motion, though, might also suggest that Tom Brady and Bündchen reunite. "Gisele as a Cancer on the cusps of Leo rising and Tom as a Leo Sun they may take a second look at their connection now that challenging Saturn would have departed in their seventh house of marriage," she said.

Source

Be still my shipper heart. 😅

My thoughts and feelings were, the People article was setting the scene. Out of all the relationships they say of his were PR, Jelena and Leonardo, I felt most qualify. Phrases like, "their taking it slow", or "their getting to know one another", are relatable and practical methods wide enough to hide the truth. DiCaprio has taking a hit with the 25 y/o none-sense. The 1st part of relationships are the most passionate. Seems like they spend a lot time apart to me. But Chris Evans kept his beau a secret for a year, so...but they were probably actually spending time together, especially for the milestone events, like birthdays and holidays and trips to the Dominica. We'll see. 

I'm just gonna post this because Kristen (Zang) doesn't get enough credit or focus. All I can think about toward the end of the video is Gisele (Bundchen) remembering how loud those photographers could be.

Hey, Leonardo! Over here! 

Hey, Leonardo!!! Over HERE!

6 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

I'm just gonna post this because Kristen (Zang) doesn't get enough credit or focus. All I can think about toward the end of the video is Gisele (Bundchen) remembering how loud those photographers could be.

Hey, Leonardo! Over here! 

Hey, Leonardo!!! Over HERE!

I think it was Leonardo come here. Lol 😂

Oops! My mistake @Magical. I was gonna post the vid you did here, just bc I figure there's more to Leonardo's preference than meets the eye. And jokingly if Dionne's granddaughter is Rihanna. 😁. I'm so impatient to see who's Leonardo's real love interest is. Along with some movie news. 

On 12/17/2022 at 8:02 AM, Magical said:

52 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

Oops! My mistake @Magical. I was gonna post the vid you did here, just bc I figure there's more to Leonardo's preference than meets the eye. And jokingly if Dionne's granddaughter is Rihanna. 😁. I'm so impatient to see who's Leonardo's real love interest is. Along with some movie news. 

👍🏻

Is she looking for headlines or why is she talking so much about Leo lately?? LOL

Leonardo DiCaprio’s Former Co-Star Miriam Margolyes Calls Him ‘Very Stupid’ for Dating Only Younger Women

The 81-year-old actress labels her Romeo + Juliet co-star, who she claims is quite smelly, very stupid for notoriously never dating anyone over the age of 25 and speculated the 48-year-old star avoids older females because he doesn't want to be a father.

Full article:

https://www.latestly.com/entertainment/hollywood/leonardo-dicaprios-former-co-star-miriam-margolyes-calls-him-very-stupid-for-dating-only-younger-women-4609858.html

8 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Is she looking for headlines or why is she talking so much about Leo lately?? LOL

Leonardo DiCaprio’s Former Co-Star Miriam Margolyes Calls Him ‘Very Stupid’ for Dating Only Younger Women

The 81-year-old actress labels her Romeo + Juliet co-star, who she claims is quite smelly, very stupid for notoriously never dating anyone over the age of 25 and speculated the 48-year-old star avoids older females because he doesn't want to be a father.

Full article:

https://www.latestly.com/entertainment/hollywood/leonardo-dicaprios-former-co-star-miriam-margolyes-calls-him-very-stupid-for-dating-only-younger-women-4609858.html

Yes. She wants Attention Lol

Yep, this isn't a good look. Tobey is also in attendance. Gigi has been kicking it in Aspen with her sis all week. Leo ain't even in the article. This is interesting. 

1332445057_Screenshot_20221221-1053162.thumb.png.1eb83a19202f85f72561130d99cb2af8.png146967268_Screenshot_20221221-1053342.thumb.png.5ace27123386a1969c8668fb110587d5.png523110072_Screenshot_20221221-1053462.thumb.png.d10cbdafb2b5d4bf7a12eef24366c03c.png748564201_Screenshot_20221221-1054152.thumb.png.3c337511c538da257e219e34207110f5.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11563173/Leonardo-DiCaprio-48-new-girl-enjoys-cozy-date-actress-Victoria-Lamas-23.html