Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

44 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

😱, you're a Zer. Well, clearly you're one of a kind.

I'm definitely not😉

I hope that they're more Zers like you in terms of him.

I'm sure this perception is depends on maturity of the individual. Once you're over 18, you're starting to distinguish Entertainment from The Real Cinema. At least it happened with me and most of my peers. Want to add that the oldest Zers are 25 now, so they might be more close to millennials than we think😉

I really want to see another Leonardo movie 🎬, geez, that's such a simple request. 😣

The fandom feel you💔 I was so upset about the news on postponement of the premiere, I like to think about an opportunity to see Leo on Cannes red carpet tho

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

Also according to Bale and Phoenix he's the most powerful actor in the industry

For me it was pretty obvious without their remarks 😁

7 hours ago, Lilja K said:

For me it was pretty obvious without their remarks 

Well you're the one saying the lack of work isn't because of Leo being picky when it's cristal clear he can choose whatever project he wants to lol

Or maybe I missed your point.

8 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Well you're the one saying the lack of work isn't because of Leo being picky when it's cristal clear he can choose whatever project he wants to lol

Or maybe I missed your point.

I'm wondering if it's Leo's choice to not make much movies like in 2000s - 2010s. Of course he always will have tons of the best offers. I disagree with my friend who thinks that Leo is picky because the lack of good projects nowadays. Leo always been picky but pretty active all the time. Now he isn't that active. 

^It's probably a mix of both. If I remember correctly Leo once said in some interview Hollywood is making less and less movies he's interested in as an actor - or becoming more unwillingly to finance such movies (this is why he made this deal with apple I think). But at the same time he's in the position to say no to projects like Joker (which went to Joaquin Phoniex), Nightmare Alley (which went to Bradley Cooper) and Babylon (which went to Brad Pitt) where he thought the scripts were "amazing".

Don't know how credible those sources are but they have much to tell lol

Gigi Hadid 'Doesn't Want to Be Disrespectful' to Zayn Malik Amid Leonardo DiCaprio Romance, Source Says

Gigi Hadid is being mindful of her ex, Zayn Malik, during her relationship with Leonardo DiCaprio. A source tells ET that the 27-year-old model would rather keep her dating life out of the public eye out of respect of her daughter, Khai's, father.  

"Gigi and Leo have been seeing each other and are very into each other, but Gigi has been trying to keep things low-key with their relationship," the source says. "They are trying to keep things private and not show too much PDA while out together."

The source adds, "Gigi is trying to be mindful of Zayn's feelings and doesn't want to be disrespectful to him with her new relationship. Gigi and Zayn both only want what is best for each other. They are doing their best to have a cordial relationship, be the best parents they can be, and co-parent Khai in a healthy way"

Zayn, 29 and Gigi ended their relationship in 2021. The model and the "PillowTalk" singer welcomed their daughter, Khai, in 2020.  

Gigi’s relationship with Leo is her first since her split from the former One Direction singer. The model and the Oscar-winning actor were first spotted hanging out in September during New York Fashion Week.  

The pair’s romance continued to heat up for the remainder of Fashion Month, as they were spotted in Milan. At the time, a source told ET that the 47-year-old actor and the model were "fully seeing each other." 

Another source told ET that "Gigi and Leo are the real deal. They've been hanging out a lot and are very into each other." 

"Things are going well between them and they're both happy," the source added. 

In October, Gigi and Leo took their love back to the Big Apple. The pair was spotted partying at the star-studded Circoloco and Teksupport's Halloween bacchanal at the Brooklyn Navy Yard. 

"They came with a group, which included Irina Shayk, Stella Maxwell and more. Leo wore a mask during the evening," the source shared. "Gigi and Leo had a great time and kept things low-key while at the party. They danced by their table with Stella and stayed late into the night." 

Leo’s romance with Gigi comes after he and actress Camilla Morrone split in August after four years of dating.

https://www.etonline.com/gigi-hadid-doesnt-want-to-be-disrespectful-to-zayn-malik-amid-leonardo-dicaprio-romance-source-says

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

Gigi Hadid 'Doesn't Want to Be Disrespectful' to Zayn Malik Amid Leonardo DiCaprio Romance, Source Says

Gigi Hadid is being mindful of her ex, Zayn Malik, during her relationship with Leonardo DiCaprio. A source tells ET that the 27-year-old model would rather keep her dating life out of the public eye out of respect of her daughter, Khai's, father.  

"Gigi and Leo have been seeing each other and are very into each other, but Gigi has been trying to keep things low-key with their relationship," the source says. "They are trying to keep things private and not show too much PDA while out together."

The source adds, "Gigi is trying to be mindful of Zayn's feelings and doesn't want to be disrespectful to him with her new relationship. Gigi and Zayn both only want what is best for each other. They are doing their best to have a cordial relationship, be the best parents they can be, and co-parent Khai in a healthy way"

Zayn, 29 and Gigi ended their relationship in 2021. The model and the "PillowTalk" singer welcomed their daughter, Khai, in 2020.  

Gigi’s relationship with Leo is her first since her split from the former One Direction singer. The model and the Oscar-winning actor were first spotted hanging out in September during New York Fashion Week.  

The pair’s romance continued to heat up for the remainder of Fashion Month, as they were spotted in Milan. At the time, a source told ET that the 47-year-old actor and the model were "fully seeing each other." 

Another source told ET that "Gigi and Leo are the real deal. They've been hanging out a lot and are very into each other." 

In October, Gigi and Leo took their love back to the Big Apple. The pair was spotted partying at the star-studded Circoloco and Teksupport's Halloween bacchanal at the Brooklyn Navy Yard. 

"They came with a group, which included Irina Shayk, Stella Maxwell and more. Leo wore a mask during the evening," the source shared. "Gigi and Leo had a great time and kept things low-key while at the party. They danced by their table with Stella and stayed late into the night." 

Leo’s romance with Gigi comes after he and actress Camilla Morrone split in August after four years of dating.

https://www.etonline.com/gigi-hadid-doesnt-want-to-be-disrespectful-to-zayn-malik-amid-leonardo-dicaprio-romance-source-says

She's doing it for her daughter I'm sure. She seems to be a great mother

42 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Also Milan with Jack and Sally what probably means there is no bad blood between Leo and Cami.

Screenshot 2022-11-08 at 14-01-49 Stories • Instagram.png

W

7 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Not because of Zayn but I think she knows that her relationship with Leo will not  be different from his relationship with Rihanna...It will last for a few months!

Is that a hint @Lilja K? Are you 25? 😊

On another note, I'm glad to see Kristen. I felt pretty bad for her because it seems as if no one truly acknowledges their relationship. Thanks for the Kristen update @Jade Bahr.

Camila and Milano, I don't think so. I think it would odd at this point. Nearly five years with his avuncular godfather? I dunno. But that suggestion does remind me of the proposal made by the public and some royal family members for Diana to be with Prince Andrew because of the proximity in age. Because it would be simpler. But that's just a guess @Magical.

Thanks for the updates, everybody. 

This vid is something.

Ths should probably be taken with a grain of salt given the source but my shipper heart is beating 😄❤️

--

Leonardo DiCaprio Allegedly Tries To Be There For Gisele Bundchen By Sending Model Text Messages

Leonardo DiCaprio is allegedly doing everything that he can to win back Gisele Bundchen.

According to Heat UK, DiCaprio has high hopes that he and his ex-girlfriend could get back together someday because Bundchen is now single.

And what better way to get Bundchen’s attention than by sending the model messages of support during this difficult time?

“Leo’s been sending Gisele supportive texts, telling her to hang on in there and calling her up from time to time. They never lost touch and a lot of people believe it’s their destiny to give it another try now she’s single,” the source said.

The source also claimed that Bundchen is grateful to have DiCaprio’s support right now.

“Gisele’s just glad to have friends on her side and Leo definitely falls into that category. Leo has been hopping around with these twenty-somethings ever since Gisele dumped him. She’s widely seen as the one who got away. He isn’t going all out to get her back now she’s single, at least not yet, but it’s something a lot of people in his world and Gisele’s believe is written in the stars,” the source said.

The source concluded their claims by saying that there is still so much love and connection between the exes. But only time will tell if they will be able to rekindle their previous relationship.

However, one should take the tabloid’s claims with a grain of salt. It’s not true that DiCaprio is doing everything that he can to get back together with Bundchen.

It’s been years since the A-listers split and it seems they moved on from each other a long time ago.

It wouldn’t also seem right for DiCaprio to try and pursue Bundchen right now knowing that she just got out of her 13-year marriage to Tom Brady.

Obviously, the model needs some time to grieve the end of her long-term relationship. And she also needs to spend more time with her kids.

It is also important to note that there’s no bad blood between Brady and Bundchen. In fact, the couple managed to finalize their divorce immediately after filing their documents.

In their separate statements, Brady and Bundchen both wished each other well. And they also stressed that their children will always be their priority.

https://www.trendradars.com/channels/article-2810401-leonardo-dicaprio-allegedly-tries-to-be-there-for-gisele-bundchen-by-sending-model-text-messages/

53 minutes ago, akatosh said:

Ths should probably be taken with a grain of salt given the source but my shipper heart is beating 😄❤️

--

Leonardo DiCaprio Allegedly Tries To Be There For Gisele Bundchen By Sending Model Text Messages

Leonardo DiCaprio is allegedly doing everything that he can to win back Gisele Bundchen.

According to Heat UK, DiCaprio has high hopes that he and his ex-girlfriend could get back together someday because Bundchen is now single.

And what better way to get Bundchen’s attention than by sending the model messages of support during this difficult time?

“Leo’s been sending Gisele supportive texts, telling her to hang on in there and calling her up from time to time. They never lost touch and a lot of people believe it’s their destiny to give it another try now she’s single,” the source said.

The source also claimed that Bundchen is grateful to have DiCaprio’s support right now.

“Gisele’s just glad to have friends on her side and Leo definitely falls into that category. Leo has been hopping around with these twenty-somethings ever since Gisele dumped him. She’s widely seen as the one who got away. He isn’t going all out to get her back now she’s single, at least not yet, but it’s something a lot of people in his world and Gisele’s believe is written in the stars,” the source said.

The source concluded their claims by saying that there is still so much love and connection between the exes. But only time will tell if they will be able to rekindle their previous relationship.

However, one should take the tabloid’s claims with a grain of salt. It’s not true that DiCaprio is doing everything that he can to get back together with Bundchen.

It’s been years since the A-listers split and it seems they moved on from each other a long time ago.

It wouldn’t also seem right for DiCaprio to try and pursue Bundchen right now knowing that she just got out of her 13-year marriage to Tom Brady.

Obviously, the model needs some time to grieve the end of her long-term relationship. And she also needs to spend more time with her kids.

It is also important to note that there’s no bad blood between Brady and Bundchen. In fact, the couple managed to finalize their divorce immediately after filing their documents.

In their separate statements, Brady and Bundchen both wished each other well. And they also stressed that their children will always be their priority.

https://www.trendradars.com/channels/article-2810401-leonardo-dicaprio-allegedly-tries-to-be-there-for-gisele-bundchen-by-sending-model-text-messages/

My shipper heart wants to believe but has been broken- I have a really great tarot  reader who has helped me with personal readings. She has also done celebrity readings and I can tell you these two did not break up in good terms at all. She just did a reading on Tom Cruise last night and I was shocked.

4 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

My shipper heart wants to believe but has been broken- I have a really great tarot  reader who has helped me with personal readings. She has also done celebrity readings and I can tell you these two did not break up in good terms at all. She just did a reading on Tom Cruise last night and I was shocked.

Does she have a channel with readings on celebrity? 

51 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

Does she have a channel with readings on celebrity? 

Hi Yes she does- here are some of her readings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf2t2o7RM1s&t=1s (In this one I think is the one that she predicted issues in Gisele's marriage 7 months ago)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JumzATds8M&t=362s (something she read on Tom left me shook here and makes a lot of sense)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1nhzi-1QHo&t=830s

I know some people don't believe in this stuff but this lady is really very good and I've paid her for her readings.