Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

14 hours ago, JezB16 said:

I think they’re finished. Gigi and her mother pressing criminal charges against Zayn and him having to be on probation for a year (that still isn’t up) gives me great certainty that they won’t be back. Zayn’s entire family unfollowing Gigi and her mother and them having not met baby Khai says a lot too. Zayn’s family hates Gigi and Gigi’s family hates Zayn. Zayn unfollowing Gigi after their daughter’s birthday makes me feel an argument went down there and that it doesn’t have much to do with Leo. Zayn begged Gigi to defend him and she didn’t so while yes they’ve been on and off before at some point a relationship like that explodes and theirs already did. You’re better off betting that Gigi moves on from Leo to another new guy because she’s most likely not getting back with zayn and for khai’s sake I hope they don’t 

For all the Gigi supporters, I'm sure they're holding a positive thought for her in hopes that everything works out in her and Khai favor. As Leonardo, gee, can't wait for some action, everything is at a standstill. 

6 hours ago, Mirella said:

He is the father of her child so she needs to learn to put up boundaries and communicate with him in a way that works for her. 

Khai is two, it'll be another 16 years, at least, before she can develop an independent relationship with her dad without the liasionship of her mom. Last week People ran an article covering Zayn's participation in Khai's Peppa Pig 🐖 birthday party, and in that moment, the snapshots shown felt like Blink 182's 2001 hit, "Stay Together For The Kids". To whatever happens my position regarding Leonardo has not really changed. 

15 hours ago, Mirella said:

I don't think her relationship with Zayn is dead but it is dying. Healing takes time and not so much holding onto another person as dealing with your emotions about them. 

He is the father of her child so she needs to learn to put up boundaries and communicate with him in a way that works for her. 

3oz8xPIblfyMdZwM8w.thumb.gif.5fee67ae7df3b7482d6dd2573a62be9a.gif

She is smart and will figure it out. And for all this drama with Leo, my standing is still the same: stay away from it. I don't think that will be tho. There is something in this that she and her team wants. PR or not. 

It was dead the moment she took her mother’s side and decided to press charges against Zayn and it’s even deader now that he unfollowed her I mean they will continue interacting because of their daughter but they’ll probably do so messily 

18 hours ago, Lilja K said:

I don't know if Zayn gonna do something again, but he better be aware that he can't compete with Leonardo DiCaprio:Amelie_wft:

I don’t think the problem he has is with leo I think it has something to do with their daughter. The leo and Gigi pictures came out when? On the 12th/13th? (If I remember correctly) and Zayn did not unfollow Gigi until the 23rd, khai’s birthday party and Gigi tagging Zayn in her stories coincides with the unfollow not the leo and Gigi rumors/pictures 

54 minutes ago, JezB16 said:

It was dead the moment she took her mother’s side and decided to press charges against Zayn and it’s even deader now that he unfollowed her I mean they will continue interacting because of their daughter but they’ll probably do so messily 

I wish people forgive and forget that easily. 🙂 then I wouldn't spend an endless amount of time listening to my friends talking about heartbreak and weird relationships they can't let go of.

That Zayn requested her to stand up for him is the same pity party others have displayed recently. I would say that Gigi needs to stand up for herself. That whole drama is a wound since she was a child and her mother kind of "sorry to be blunt" humiliated her publicly with things she said. People still joke about it. 

Her mother was part of this drama too. Instigator, provocative, or plain innocent. Who knows. 

Now it became totally unrelated to Leo. 

On 9/27/2022 at 2:58 AM, JezB16 said:

It was dead the moment he became abusive. 

We should not compare Leo, or any man, to someone who quite literally has a criminal record for domestic abuse. 

3 hours ago, caleigh . said:

It was dead the moment he became abusive. 

We should not compare Leo, or any man, to someone who quite literally has a criminal record for domestic abuse. 

I’m a Zayn fan too, he’s not abusive? It’s so dangerous how misinformation can be spread online without fact checking because he does not have a criminal record for domestic abuse I don’t know where you heard that from? He was charged with verbal harassment which is essentially a misdemeanor maybe you got confused or you read about the classes he had to take. He never abused anyone. It’s dangerous to spread that for no reason

On 9/30/2022 at 12:19 PM, starla said:

if they're dating, why they don't stay at the same hotel ? 😄

It seems leo or maybe even Gigi doesn’t want to be seen with the other? But everyone knows about these rumors so it makes no sense to me why they would hide 

7 hours ago, Lilja K said:

I assume they just don't want media earn on their photos together. 

I´m Agree with you. Leo said at one of his friends that He doesn't want that His relationship with Gigi to be a media spectacle.

They Want to be hide.

• 3 weeks later...

Bella-Hadid-Leonardo-DiCaprio-Gigi-Hadid

Bella Hadid tells sister Gigi 'she's too good for playboy Leonardo DiCaprio'

Supermodel Bella Hadid is said to have doubts about her sister Gigi's reported romance with Leonardo DiCaprio, saying the mum-of-one is 'too good' for the actor

Bella Hadid has reportedly told her sister Gigi she's 'too good' for Leonardo DiCaprio after the pair were rumoured to be dating.

The supermodel, 27, is said to be 'taking things slow' with the Titanic star, 47, after they were papped looking cosy in New York last month.

However, Gigi's younger sister Bella, 26, is said to have her doubts about the relationship, telling the mum-of-one she and Leo are "ill-suited".

A source said: "Bella thinks that Gigi's too good for Leo, and the way he leapt to Gigi seemingly without a thought for his previous girlfriend gives Bella the shivers."

The source added to Heat magazine: "Her worry is that Gigi could wind up hurt and embarrassed."

Leo split suddenly from 25-year old Camila Morrone this summer after four years together.

Before the breakup, the actress hit back at questions about the couple's 22-year age gap after years of being trolled.

However, at just two years her senior, Gigi isn't exactly past it.

The daughter of Real Housewives star Yolanda Hadid shares a daughter, Khai, with her ex, Zayn Malik.

In the wake of the Leo rumours, auntie Bella reportedly thinks Gigi should be focusing on her role as a mum and not getting caught up with one of Hollywood's "biggest model chasers".

Despite this, the source conceded that Gigi is going to carry on seeing the actor even though her sister and the rest of her family "don't like him".

The Mirror has contacted reps for Bella and Leonardo.

Hollywood superstar Leo has never publicly dated anyone over the age of 25 years old.

And a psychologist reckons there's a good reason why.

Emma Kenny claimed: "He is in a highly unusual position, which allows him to pick and choose whoever he wishes to be with until he grows either bored, or recognises that his partner wishes to move to more secure ground through marriage, or by having children," she told The Sun.

However, Gigi is a doting mum to Khai, whose father Zayn fell out with the Hadids after an explosive row with his now ex-girlfriend's mother, Yolanda.

Source

Also this blast from the past if true LMAO :rofl:

Bella Hadid shrugs off Leonardo DiCaprio's romantic advances

Bella Hadid has reportedly turned down the advances of one of Hollywood's hottest bachelors - Leonardo DiCaprio. The 20-year-old model was pictured in Cannes partying with the Oscar-winning actor, and according to a report the pair even swapped numbers.

The 42-year-old The Revenant actor recently split from his latest in a line of model girlfriends, Nina Agdal, while Bella has been nursing a broken heart since the end of her relationship with singer The Weeknd last year (16).

So with them both single, it seemed that the stars were about to align, at least Leonardo may have thought so. But according to a pal close to the catwalk star, Bella isn't so keen.

"Leo is so not her type," an insider told Heat magazine. "Bella thinks he's ancient. She really likes edgy musicians, so I think she finds him bland."

It's not surprising that 'modelizer' Leo has got the top model, and sister of Gigi Hadid, in his sights. His past conquests include Brazilian beauty Gisele Bundchen, and Israeli model Bar Refaeli.

In a bid to woo Bella, Leonardo reportedly sent the Victoria's Secret model "£3,500 worth of lingerie, 36 white roses and a bottle of Champagne".

"Apparently Leo kept messaging Bella, inviting her on to his yacht for a private trip," the insider added, but Bella has dismissed the approaches and gave the swag away. "Bella gave it all to the hotel staff and friends and sent a message to Leo saying maybe he should focus on someone else, as she is happy being single right now."

Or maybe she's just not that into Leonardo, as the Nike brand ambassador has apparently been Insta-stalking British boxing champion Anthony Joshua, enjoying fun times on Lewis Hamilton's yacht and hanging out with model Jordan Barrett.

Source

On 10/20/2022 at 12:56 PM, Jade Bahr said:

Bella-Hadid-Leonardo-DiCaprio-Gigi-Hadid

Bella Hadid tells sister Gigi 'she's too good for playboy Leonardo DiCaprio'

Supermodel Bella Hadid is said to have doubts about her sister Gigi's reported romance with Leonardo DiCaprio, saying the mum-of-one is 'too good' for the actor

Bella Hadid has reportedly told her sister Gigi she's 'too good' for Leonardo DiCaprio after the pair were rumoured to be dating.

The supermodel, 27, is said to be 'taking things slow' with the Titanic star, 47, after they were papped looking cosy in New York last month.

However, Gigi's younger sister Bella, 26, is said to have her doubts about the relationship, telling the mum-of-one she and Leo are "ill-suited".

A source said: "Bella thinks that Gigi's too good for Leo, and the way he leapt to Gigi seemingly without a thought for his previous girlfriend gives Bella the shivers."

The source added to Heat magazine: "Her worry is that Gigi could wind up hurt and embarrassed."

Leo split suddenly from 25-year old Camila Morrone this summer after four years together.

Before the breakup, the actress hit back at questions about the couple's 22-year age gap after years of being trolled.

However, at just two years her senior, Gigi isn't exactly past it.

The daughter of Real Housewives star Yolanda Hadid shares a daughter, Khai, with her ex, Zayn Malik.

In the wake of the Leo rumours, auntie Bella reportedly thinks Gigi should be focusing on her role as a mum and not getting caught up with one of Hollywood's "biggest model chasers".

Despite this, the source conceded that Gigi is going to carry on seeing the actor even though her sister and the rest of her family "don't like him".

The Mirror has contacted reps for Bella and Leonardo.

Hollywood superstar Leo has never publicly dated anyone over the age of 25 years old.

And a psychologist reckons there's a good reason why.

Emma Kenny claimed: "He is in a highly unusual position, which allows him to pick and choose whoever he wishes to be with until he grows either bored, or recognises that his partner wishes to move to more secure ground through marriage, or by having children," she told The Sun.

However, Gigi is a doting mum to Khai, whose father Zayn fell out with the Hadids after an explosive row with his now ex-girlfriend's mother, Yolanda.

Source

Also this blast from the past if true LMAO :rofl:

Bella Hadid shrugs off Leonardo DiCaprio's romantic advances

Bella Hadid has reportedly turned down the advances of one of Hollywood's hottest bachelors - Leonardo DiCaprio. The 20-year-old model was pictured in Cannes partying with the Oscar-winning actor, and according to a report the pair even swapped numbers.

The 42-year-old The Revenant actor recently split from his latest in a line of model girlfriends, Nina Agdal, while Bella has been nursing a broken heart since the end of her relationship with singer The Weeknd last year (16).

So with them both single, it seemed that the stars were about to align, at least Leonardo may have thought so. But according to a pal close to the catwalk star, Bella isn't so keen.

"Leo is so not her type," an insider told Heat magazine. "Bella thinks he's ancient. She really likes edgy musicians, so I think she finds him bland."

It's not surprising that 'modelizer' Leo has got the top model, and sister of Gigi Hadid, in his sights. His past conquests include Brazilian beauty Gisele Bundchen, and Israeli model Bar Refaeli.

In a bid to woo Bella, Leonardo reportedly sent the Victoria's Secret model "£3,500 worth of lingerie, 36 white roses and a bottle of Champagne".

"Apparently Leo kept messaging Bella, inviting her on to his yacht for a private trip," the insider added, but Bella has dismissed the approaches and gave the swag away. "Bella gave it all to the hotel staff and friends and sent a message to Leo saying maybe he should focus on someone else, as she is happy being single right now."

Or maybe she's just not that into Leonardo, as the Nike brand ambassador has apparently been Insta-stalking British boxing champion Anthony Joshua, enjoying fun times on Lewis Hamilton's yacht and hanging out with model Jordan Barrett.

Source

I feel that Leo's story with Bella is fake! 🤔