Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

59 minutes ago, starla said:

Camila Morrone is prettier than Gigi Hadid, maybe Leo likes Gigi's personality... 🤔 😝

Both girls are pretty and gorgeous. They are just very different and compare them is not fair imo. Gigi fits more into Leo's type (blonde, blue eyed, tall), just look at his exes. 

1 hour ago, starla said:

Camila Morrone is prettier than Gigi Hadid, maybe Leo likes Gigi's personality... 🤔 😝

You need to know that everyone has their own definition and their own standards of beauty!

In my opinion everyone is beautiful but in their own way!

Yeah. You know @Lilja K, I try not to be a bully with a username and an invisible image, even though without being told, I know I come off a bit athletic in my points of view. So I probably should repent on behalf of my weaker side. And I probably should not have targeted Kenan Thompson the way I did, even though I do believe that jab at Leonardo was a cheap shot for an even cheaper giggle. But I should have been more euphemistic. Anyway, before the OK article became available to us, I was thinking how stingy this may all be because not much time has passed. On July 4th Leo and Camila were just as they had been and then on July 11th reports of him and Gigi, and the insistence of it. It just seems rough, rushed, and rugged. And the things that the so-called sources say...😶. I think it's typical after a break-up for one or both parties to reevaluate themselves and possibly flaunt after applying a wee bit of extra polish. This is not exactly here nor there but I have my suspicions about Gigi being completely over with Zayn, but as you usually say, time will tell. This is interesting to me. 

7 hours ago, Mirella said:

Nah I think he wants to fight. He probably reacts more to what Gigi is doing than he wants everyone to know. As long as no one else is letting go of their relationship then it is easy to get back at each other with shady things. Even if they feel like they have justice on their side. 

Or he wants the PR too. 🙃 I never rule out the PR thirst in people. Does anybody know if he has a project coming out shortly? 

There's no telling with (him). 

6 hours ago, Mirella said:

This showed up on Tiktok and for some reason, I see Leo's PR people as the lady sitting on the bench. Everything was so controlled. 😂 What happened? 🙃 

That´s it. I Feel the Same. All Was prepare with antelation.

@YouNoMe The joke about Leo and his gfs' age repeated so many times that it’s not even annoying, it's dissapointing. Because it shows the lack of originality of all these comedians. Amy Schumer at least asked for permission, I doubt Kenan did.

Regarding reports about Leo, Gigi and Camila - I trust official sources telling everything is fine. But stories from trashy tabloids are so annoying for me. OK mag is trashy tabloid too, so I don't trust it. If you or someone else here interested, I can post sources reliability chart. I guess, ridiculous stories from tabloids will be produced and circulate in Internet for a while. 

@YouNoMe I percieve your answer as you're interested in the chart. So I will post it

1556656322_Suggest-Publication-Reliability-Infographic_Main-Infographic-983x2048(1).thumb.png.40b506d402eb3b943fb756e29a8c5375.png

How Reliable Are Entertainment News Outlets? A Complete Breakdown

People

Possibly the most reliable source for celebrity and entertainment gossip is People Magazine. The 47-year-old weekly publication maintains a positive relationship with celebrities and often features exclusive interviews with today’s biggest stars. There is also a People TV show which covers many of the day’s top stories as well as stories covered in the magazine. 

How Reliable Is ‘People’?

Because of its popularity among celebrities and their reps, the outlet takes pains to not publish unverified stories or “insider” testimony. Oftentimes, the stories within the magazine come directly from the celebrity themselves and don’t rely on anonymous sources for details. This is what makes People one of the most reliable outlets available. While the magazine does occasionally cite unnamed sources, it seems its sources can be trusted.

Our Reliability Score:

Suggest-Publication-Reliability-Infograp

E! News

E! News is one of the most famous entertainment news shows out there. The E! network was once the home of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, but the popular reality show aired its final show earlier this year. In addition to a slew of celebrity-based reality shows, the network also hosts E! News, where hosts discuss the latest celebrity happenings. 

How Reliable Is E! News?

Since this outlet relies largely on first-person sources, like interviewing celebrities on the red carpet, this is an entirely trustworthy source to turn to for entertainment gossip. With its sterling reputation in the industry as a source to turn to for up-to-the-minute celebrity gossip, it’s clear that this outlet is focused on providing its audience with only the most authentic news possible. 

Our Reliability Score:

Entertainment Tonight

Another entertainment outlet, Entertainment Tonight, has been on the air since 1981. The popular show gives viewers an insider look at the happenings in the world of celebrities, film, and TV. 

How Reliable Is Entertainment Tonight?

As another entertainment outlet that relies largely on direct interviews with celebrities, Entertainment Tonight is entirely reliable. Like E! News, it keeps a close relationship with entertainers in the entertainment industry, which allows it access that other, less reputable outlets don’t have. 

Our Reliability Score:

TMZ

TMZ is a fairly new player in the gossip industry. It launched in 2005 and is headed by Harvey Levin, who serves as the site’s editor. There’s also a TMZ TV show that features different personalities on the site discussing the latest pop culture events

How Reliable Is TMZ?

The gossip site specializes in on-the-street interviews with celebrities, so much of its reporting comes directly from the source. The site also has sources within law enforcement agencies which means it has plenty of insight into various legal goings ons in celebrity news. Though the often-times salacious site is sometimes criticized for its ethics, the bottom line is that it almost always gets the story correct.

Our Reliability Score:

Page Six

Page Six is named after the entertainment section in the NY Post. The New York-based tabloid has been in publication since 1801 and is still published daily. The Post leans conservative in its political views, like the Daily Mail

How Reliable Is Page Six?

Because of its political leaning, the site has some biases, however, its reporting is based mostly on facts. The site sometimes publishes speculative pieces and unconfirmed rumors, so it’s best to check other, more reliable sites to see if its reporting the whole story. 

Our Reliability Score:

The Daily Mail

The Daily Mail is a British tabloid newspaper and website and its sister publication is The Mail on Sunday, which is also a physical paper. The site covers current events but another main focus is on celebrities. The site was launched in 2003, but the newspaper started back in the 80s.

How Reliable Is The Daily Mail? 

The reporting on the site is often speculative, which dampens its trustworthiness. Much of the reporting is based on paparazzi photos and facts, however, so its reliability varies from story to story. Double-check this site with more reliable sources to make sure you’re getting the real story.

Our Reliability Score:

RadarOnline

RadarOnline is an outlet owned by publishing giant American Media Inc (AMI), which also owns several other tabloids, including the National Enquirer. This site shares a lot of the same reporting with the disreputable tabloid, but also offers original reporting on recent scandals and rumors.

How Reliable Is RadarOnline?

This site often pulls its stories directly from the tabloids and is, therefore, less than reliable. It’s another site that relies heavily on anonymous sources, which makes its reporting untrustworthy. Gossip Cop has debunked the site often enough to know that the rumors it reports on are often not based in reality. The site was revamped and relaunched earlier this year and has behaved more like a gossip aggregator, drawing on other sources, as well as its own sources, and seems to be more honest than in the past, but it’s far too soon to judge how long that will last. This isn’t the first time its tried to reinvent itself.

Our Reliability Score:Our Reliability Score:

Closer Weekly

Originally a British tabloid founded in 2005, Closer Weekly soon branched out into a French publication as well as an American edition. The outlet covers celebrity gossip and tends to cater to an older audience.

How Reliable Is Closer Weekly?

Like other tabloids, this outlet often leans towards the outrageous in its reporting, sometimes insisting there’s a scandal when there is none. As long as there’s no nameless source claiming to have the inside scoop that no other outlet is reporting, however, it’s safe enough to believe. 

Our Reliability Score:

Graphic showing the reliability of various entertainment outlets.

US Weekly

American tabloid US Weekly was founded in 1977 and is a weekly publication that covers recent events in the celebrity world. It sometimes contains interviews with celebrities, but its articles are generally about rumors and scandals of the moment.

How Reliable Is US Weekly?

Unfortunately, US Weekly often relies on unnamed sources for its information, which makes its articles speculative and somewhat unreliable. The outlet makes up for this by including interviews. Still, its stories should be taken with a grain of salt. Basically, the information in Us Weekly can go either way. It’s worth noting it’s owned by AMI, which owns a number of U.S. supermarket tabloids that Gossip Cop regularly busts.

Our Reliability Score:

Hollywood Life

Launched by Bonnie Fuller in 2009, Hollywood Life is one of the newest gossip blogs on the market. Its specialty is celebrity gossip, of course, along with fashion, beauty, and women’s issues.

How Reliable Is Hollywood Life?

Over the years, Hollywood Life has changed its ways. Just a few years back, Gossip Cop would debunk the more outlandish and salacious stories that popped up on the site, but lately, it’s far better behaved. Occasionally, the site will claim to have exclusive, anonymous sources who spill stories about celebrities which we caution against believing wholeheartedly. Most of its articles, however, are based on facts and can be trusted. Do your due diligence and double-check with other sources. 

Our Reliability Score:

Just Jared

Just Jared is a gossip blog founded by Jacob Eng in 2005. Many of the stories on the site are about widely reported stories and use other sources, like TMZ and People to back itself up. 

How Reliable Is Just Jared?

Because it bases much of its reporting on other sites, which are often reliable, this site is fairly trustworthy, but since it often dips into speculation and rumors, it’s another site that should be double-checked against a more reliable source. 

Our Reliability Score:

DeuxMoi

DeuxMoi is a blind item gossip blog run through Instagram. The main page is only updated about once a month, but Instagram Stories is where the main rumors are shared. People with connections to celebrities write in to share gossip anonymously, according to the anonymous person running the account.

How Reliable Is DeuxMoi?

Due to the anonymity of the sources, it’s not a trustworthy source. While the blog does get things right on occasion, there are even more rumors it has spread that have turned out to be nothing. 

Our Reliability Score:

Naughty Gossip

This site was founded by Rob Shuter, who also has a column called Straight Shuter in the National Enquirer. The site covers the latest in celebrity gossip and provides Shuter’s own commentary. 

How Reliable Is Naughty Gossip?

Like most other gossip blogs, Naughty Gossip relies largely on other, more trustworthy sources for its information. Unlike those sources, however, this blog does show bias in its reporting, which makes it less than trustworthy. 

Our Reliability Score:

Media Take Out

Media Take Out, otherwise known as MTO News, was founded by Fred Mwangaguhunga, a former corporate lawyer, and focuses on celebrity gossip in the African American community. 

How Reliable Is Media Take Out?

This is one of the least reliable sites out there, though many of its stories simply rehash stories that other outlets broke. Much of the so-called reporting is speculative and the site specializes in taking comments made by celebrities out of context in order to push the most outlandish rumors possible. This site shouldn’t be trusted.

Our Reliability Score:

National Enquirer

The National Enquirer was founded in 1926 and though it has changed hands a number of times over the years, it’s one of the longest-running and most notorious tabloids in the United States. The conservative magazine focuses on public figures, not just celebrities, and includes a section dedicated to crimes committed around the world.  

How Reliable Is The National Enquirer?

It’s no secret that Gossip Cop has absolutely zero trust in this tabloid. Not only is the magazine often mean-spirited and spiteful in its reporting, but it’s clear that it often completely makes up rumors. Its so-called “insiders” are about as trustworthy as a hungry crocodile. Read this publication for entertainment if you must, but absolutely don’t believe what it writes, it will only end with you looking foolish.

Our Reliability Score:

Star, Life & Style, In Touch, OK!, And The Globe

These five tabloids. Star, OK!, In Touch, Life & Style, and the Globe round out the American supermarket tabloid list. All are owned by AMI, like the Enquirer and all regurgitate the same stories, often recycled from each other. While in the past these publications might have broken an honest news story, that is virtually never the case anymore. None of the stories should be taken on their face, as Gossip Cop often debunks many of the stories in their pages.

Our Reliability Score:

The world of celebrity gossip is a messy one and knowing which outlets to trust and which not to is tricky, especially as the landscape often changes. As always, follow us here at Gossip Cop if you ever read something that makes you wonder if there is any truth to it at all.

Edited by Lilja K
due copypaste issues

E! News opts to keep it light. 

Leonardo DiCaprio's Ex Camila Morrone Attends Fashion Show With Gigi Hadid on the Runway

Camila Morrone sat in the front row at Versace's fashion show, where her ex Leonardo DiCaprio's rumored current flame, Gigi Hadid, walked the runway. See photos from the Milan Fashion Week event.
By GABRIELLE CHUNG SEP 24, 2022 1:37 AM
wochit_20220914_gigileo_344900_560x315_2072637507753.jpg
Watch: The TRUTH About Leonardo DiCaprio & Gigi Hadid

Don't look up—because you might miss a crossover between Leonardo DiCaprio's ex and his rumored current flame.

Nearly a month after news broke that Camila Morrone had split with the Oscar-winning actor following four years of dating, the model was spotted sitting in the front row at the Versace fashion show on Sept. 23. Interestingly enough, Gigi Hadid—who has been linked to Leo since his breakup with Camila—walked the runway at the Milan Fashion Show event.

For the occasion, Camila, 25, donned a black corset top with sheer paneling. She paired the sultry look with matching wide-legged trousers and pointed heels.

As for Gigi, the 27-year-old strutted down the runway in a hooded black dress with an asymmetric neckline and cutout. She was joined by a slew of familiar faces on the catwalk, including Paris Hilton, Irina Shayk, Emily Ratajkowski and sister Bella Hadid.

The runway show comes just a week after Gigi and Leo, 47, were spotted together in New York City. "They have hung out several times and he is interested," a source recently told E! News, though noting that the two are not in an "exclusive" relationship. "Gigi is having fun with it. She is not interested in anything serious."

23 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

There's no telling with (him). 

I saw that Ant had done a read on him and Gigi a while ago. Entertainment only as he says. No fact. 

I like the: Why do we keep him around? Becouse he is pretty? I know the D.ck game isn't that good sis.😂

Even if that guy isn't much to trust I do think she has a lot to work on with herself. No PR in the world will fix that. They are both pretty but that didn't help much. ❤

^ You know I'm coming round to the idea that we may never really know how people are absorbed by others in real-time, the intensity of them, their layers and complexities. Regardless of what Zayn may look like to us, Jelena may always see him differently. I'm still fairly benighted in terms of virtually everything about him and her too. However, I still don't see them finished. Zayn and Jelena are already accustomed to break-ups and hook-ups, so a back and forth may go on for years. And there is always Khai.   

5 hours ago, Mirella said:

I read Lainey today and I don't think she likes Leo that much. 😂 The way she writes about him comes off as she thinks he is trouble, choices the wrong women, and has mommy issues. "They are all the same!" 😂 What? Doesn't different haristyles count with her? I don't know what she is refering to other then the job. Maybe she knows more than she tells. 

sLvzoTQGm1FUQ.thumb.gif.3b505699a1bf4e5e116bfe15539fdd57.gif

But I wonder if she has one point correct and that is that other news has saved Leo in the past weeks. In this case, she pointed out Adam Levine and his scandal but I can count a few more news or scandals that came in between Leo, and complete fall. Even if I personally think that his reputation isn't that good but it has never been that good either. For me, it was nothing different. 

Lainey seemed to be annoyed that other news was more interesting than Leo and his "doing the same thing all over again". 

As for this 👆, I believe Lainey was just beginning to buy into her version of Leonardo maturing and the idea of him settling with Camila, for good. To many, there was no logical reason for the disunion, so, what happened? Fans had been conditioned with terminology such as "solid relationship" and "dream girl" for the last year, year and a half. And we, as the people, were intended to digest those terms as is, despite their (Lee and Cam) distance they are very much in love 💕 and together. It had been speculated that work would have been cited as the reason for the Cleo split, but that doesn't make sense. Especially now, with the two of them being so idle. Not to mention she is an aspiring actress, possibly among other things, so she will be busy from time to time. I must say I haven't been too pleased with Lainey's latest articles regarding Leonardo. Well, the few that I've read, but to be fair she probably feels jerked around, just with the investment of what another person is expected to do or "ought to" do. The patterns abd their promises. I looked her up once and I think she's 50 now. At that age a certain wisdom washes over us and becomes us. I don't believe Leo nor Gigi are as sexually attracted to one another as claimed. They're good-looking people, but I don't believe they see each other that way. That's just a hunch. I still surmise Leonardo will surprise us with someone unlikely. During one Romeo and Juliet interview, he expressed how it might be best not to get too wrapped up in the industry and the benefits of companionship unfamous. One heck of a claim on my part, I know, but if I'm mistaken, I'm just mistaken. But, unverifiably, I presume his maternal side are/were exponents of such a way of life. 

30 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

^ You know I'm coming round to the idea that we may never really know how people are absorbed by others in real-time, the intensity of them, their layers and complexities. Regardless of what Zayn may look like to us, Jelena may always see him differently. I'm still fairly benighted in terms of virtually everything about him and her too. However, I still don't see them finished. Zayn and Jelena are already accustomed to break-ups and hook-ups, so a back and forth may go on for years. And there is always Khai.   

As for this 👆, I believe Lainey was just beginning to buy into her version of Leonardo maturing and the idea of him settling with Camila, for good. To many, there was no logical reason for the disunion, so, what happened? Fans had been conditioned with terminology such as "solid relationship" and "dream girl" for the last year, year and a half. And we, as the people, were intended to digest those terms as is, despite their (Lee and Cam) distance they are very much in love 💕 and together. It had been speculated that work would have been cited as the reason for the Cleo split, but that doesn't make sense. Especially now, with the two of them being so idle. Not to mention she is an aspiring actress, possibly among other things, so she will be busy from time to time. I must say I haven't been too pleased with Lainey's latest articles regarding Leonardo. Well, the few that I've read, but to be fair she probably feels jerked around, just with the investment of what another person is expected to do or "ought to" do. The patterns abd their promises. I looked her up once and I think she's 50 now. At that age a certain wisdom washes over us and becomes us. I don't believe Leo nor Gigi are as sexually attracted to one another as claimed. They're good-looking people, but I don't believe they see each other that way. That's just a hunch. I still surmise Leonardo will surprise us with someone unlikely. During one Romeo and Juliet interview, he expressed how it might be best not to get too wrapped up in the industry and the benefits of companionship unfamous. One heck of a claim on my part, I know, but if I'm mistaken, I'm just mistaken. But, unverifiably, I presume his maternal side are/were exponents of such a way of life. 

I think Gigi thinks the power couple thing is her lot in life but I don't think so. Maybe when she gets older that will happen but advice from someone that has been through serious heartbreak. Have a few guys you honestly juggle until you know them and who will be there for you no matter what. No secrets, excuses or explanations. He does what he says he will do. Until you find the one that do focus on your work. Or go for girls if that option is more alluring. ❤ I like Gigi but the heartbreak thing isn't her best look. She really should snap out of it. 

But obviously, I am not considering PR at all here. Just her emotional life. I have no idea what looks good and couldn't care less either. 

Lainey was Interesting to read. She sounded so angry and took things too personally. 🙃 Maybe you are right and she is feeling betrayed. Believed the story told to her. But when you are around 50 shouldn't you know better? 

Yeah, Jelena is doing her thing. And whatever she needs to figure out, I'm sure she will. As for Lainey, I boldly confess, she is using her 50-year-old knowledge, in terms of her investment. It's not likely that we sincerely fall in and out of love so quickly. 

In maximum, Leonardo's recent past relationship has been and still is considered 'big'. And in most cases, even when someone is no good to us, we have a hard time getting over that person. Getting used to their absence. People use people to get over others often, but it rarely works. I infer she is using her 50 years of experience as a woman and as a human being to rate the validity of this "new situation" and is expectedly coming up short. I feel strongly, it's an illusion. It may never be someone else's place to interject anything they see or feel on another's condition, but I really don't see sparks between L and G or J, whichever initial is most appropriate. But in essence, it's all just inferences and our guesses should only be in good fun. 

14 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

However, I still don't see them finished. Zayn and Jelena are already accustomed to break-ups and hook-ups, so a back and forth may go on for years. And there is always Khai.   

I think they’re finished. Gigi and her mother pressing criminal charges against Zayn and him having to be on probation for a year (that still isn’t up) gives me great certainty that they won’t be back. Zayn’s entire family unfollowing Gigi and her mother and them having not met baby Khai says a lot too. Zayn’s family hates Gigi and Gigi’s family hates Zayn. Zayn unfollowing Gigi after their daughter’s birthday makes me feel an argument went down there and that it doesn’t have much to do with Leo. Zayn begged Gigi to defend him and she didn’t so while yes they’ve been on and off before at some point a relationship like that explodes and theirs already did. You’re better off betting that Gigi moves on from Leo to another new guy because she’s most likely not getting back with zayn and for khai’s sake I hope they don’t 

I don't think her relationship with Zayn is dead but it is dying. Healing takes time and not so much holding onto another person as dealing with your emotions about them. 

He is the father of her child so she needs to learn to put up boundaries and communicate with him in a way that works for her. 

3oz8xPIblfyMdZwM8w.thumb.gif.5fee67ae7df3b7482d6dd2573a62be9a.gif

She is smart and will figure it out. And for all this drama with Leo, my standing is still the same: stay away from it. I don't think that will be tho. There is something in this that she and her team wants. PR or not.