Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

18 hours ago, Mirella said:

Hmm. I like Gigi but I think she needs to stop talking to her ex for some time. I might agree with him even if I am not that sure if I like the guy. šŸ˜‚ But it is not his place to decide what she does for PR.Ā 

Ā 

If he wants to be with her then he needs to watch his words with her. Just my opinion. If she wants the PR and it will cost her relationship with her ex then that is her choice. It is consequence with everything.Ā 

Ā 

I have a similar mother as Gigi has and she might be more "not helping the situation" as Gigi might think she does. You might want to take advice with a grain of salt coming from that camp. It comes from someone with experience. šŸ™ƒĀ 

Ā 

Leo usually is all for the drama so why not. Drag some more people into this. And since when have people not dragged children into their mess?Ā 

Her and Zayn havenā€™t spoken in a bit heā€™s a pretty absent father and even was seen on dating apps claiming he had no children. He also doesnā€™t want her back she literally had the cops called and put him on probation along with her mother. I think he knows itā€™s done and gone after thatĀ 

5 hours ago, JezB16 said:

Her and Zayn havenā€™t spoken in a bit heā€™s a pretty absent father and even was seen on dating apps claiming he had no children. He also doesnā€™t want her back she literally had the cops called and put him on probation along with her mother. I think he knows itā€™s done and gone after thatĀ 

Ā 

Probation along with her mother? šŸ˜‚ I am sorry but it reminded me of one of the times my little sister called the cops on her father/my stepdad. It takes some guts to do so.Ā 

Ā 

So he is a guy. Who said they are the most reliable, smart, and stable gender? That they never do shady stuff and make your life blissfully happy 24/7.

Ā 

Yeah, I would advise her to speak as little as possible with him, to be honest. Even if I don't know their story. šŸ™ƒ She is better off alone even if it is understandable if the thought is there. We always think that things will be different the second or third time around.Ā 

11 hours ago, Magical said:

I feel that he will find the one šŸ˜‚

Ā 

Ā 

In general, I hope everyone finds love and happiness.

Ā 

Stay positive šŸ˜‰

Ā 

We are like soulmates you and me. šŸ˜‚ I also believe everyone deserves Love and happiness. Life is boring without it. ā¤

Thanks,Ā @JezB16 for the response. You know I asked my youngest sister (a die-hard Gigi Hadid fan) what she thought about Zayn and Jelena, and she said, "I think Gigi is trying to keep her foot in the door and Zayn could care less". My response was," Really?". Hers, unwaveringly confident. To be completely honest, I don't know much about Gigi or Zayn. But it seems when it comes to Mr. Malik, Ms. Hadid's mind moves in "one direction". I've beenĀ crusadingĀ with others lobbying the notion that Jelena isn't Leonardo's type, despite the tabs, but I've never considered him being hers. Oddly enough, not meaning to pacify my position, I really don't believe they are into one another. Beauty and money is something but it isn't everything and that's what I speculate others may view as the essence of this possible relationship's luster.Ā 

I really do think this pursuit of Jelena is a cloak and buffer for the backlash Leonardo knew he would end up facing with his current decision.Ā  I don't believe in the 25 expiration rule and in the case of Ms. Morrone, I figure it was just bad timing.Ā 

When @MirellaĀ mentioned her mother (as in the comments she made of her own mother), then I thought of Yolanda and what her position might be in all of this. I had no idea that Zayn had struck Yolanda, I only knew of a contretemps. And I do mean just that-- a minor disagreement. It's funny how some can see Rihanna in all of this. There are parallels. I mean both Chris Brown and Zayn Malik are bad boys or at least that's how they may view themselves. Yolanda just might be pleading for a guy like Leonardo, there is stability, but I don't see any heart in it. As for Jelena and Zayn's baby, well, she can still pose a threat at least for now.

I just don't have much faith in this union.Ā 

1 hour ago, YouNoMe said:

Thanks,Ā @JezB16 for the response. You know I asked my youngest sister (a die-hard Gigi Hadid fan) what she thought about Zayn and Jelena, and she said, "I think Gigi is trying to keep her foot in the door and Zayn could care less". My response was," Really?". Hers, unwaveringly confident. To be completely honest, I don't know much about Gigi or Zayn. But it seems when it comes to Mr. Malik, Ms. Hadid's mind moves in "one direction". I've beenĀ crusadingĀ with others lobbying the notion that Jelena isn't Leonardo's type, despite the tabs, but I've never considered him being hers. Oddly enough, not meaning to pacify my position, I really don't believe they are into one another. Beauty and money is something but it isn't everything and that's what I speculate others may view as the essence of this possible relationship's luster.Ā 

I really do think this pursuit of Jelena is a cloak and buffer for the backlash Leonardo knew he would end up facing with his current decision.Ā  I don't believe in the 25 expiration rule and in the case of Ms. Morrone, I figure it was just bad timing.Ā 

When @MirellaĀ mentioned her mother (as in the comments she made of her own mother), then I thought of Yolanda and what her position might be in all of this. I had no idea that Zayn had struck Yolanda, I only knew of a contretemps. And I do mean just that-- a minor disagreement. It's funny how some can see Rihanna in all of this. There are parallels. I mean both Chris Brown and Zayn Malik are bad boys or at least that's how they may view themselves. Yolanda just might be pleading for a guy like Leonardo, there is stability, but I don't see any heart in it. As for Jelena and Zayn's baby, well, she can still pose a threat at least for now.

I just don't have much faith in this union.Ā 

Ā 

I get the allure of the PR as stated before but she might regret having anything to do with Leo in the end. It is a dangerous game to play even if you think you have everything figured out.Ā 

Ā 

Are you willing to play if you take into account that everyone has their own agenda? Looking out for themselves. What should be the most important thing for Leo's people? Killer of the flower moon of course. All the fancy words can say differently but the fact is that this movie is the most important thing. Would Yolo still find it interesting to run after? Probably.Ā 

Ā 

Gigi might be more cautious tho. Rightfully So. šŸ™ƒ

Ā 

I think Gigi should take care of her child and herself but I say that to every woman that is in her head about a guy. An ex or a PR one.Ā 

I'd be lying if I didn't concede to the idea that KOTFM may be at stake because of personal dramas. I don't think I'll ever settle on the justification ofĀ PRĀ setups. However, this union does possess a few of the PRĀ components. In all honesty, I wish things were as simple as "people can do what they want, it's their life" and no one gave a second thought to what anybody did behind closed doors, but then that would be too much to ask. Because what we do in dark is who we are in secret light. And we wouldn't want to promote theĀ wrong thing.Ā We like transparency, not laconicism.Ā No thick clouds or facades.Ā 

Back in 2019, I read an article from a publication I cannot remember, but the essence wasĀ theĀ age gap. The author rose eyebrows at DiCaprio's choice of companions, stating if I'm not mistaken, "I would be completely on guard if a 43-year-old man wanted to date my 20-year-old daughter". Then later went on to say, "If DiCaprio has found a true love šŸ’• in his then love interest then all would be well, but if he ditched her at that cut-off mark and remained in that sub-25 range, then I'd sayĀ we...he had a problem". The thing truly is 20-25 is a legal age span, and no law is broken, but the circumstance isn't treated that way. It really doesn't take much for people to chew up and spit out other people. Jimmy Kimmel was recently crucified for a joke that ran too long. The verdict seem to have been the prank was undoubtedlyĀ wicked and subversive. When in all sincerity, it may have been just as innocuous as the joke ran too long. But now, to some, he's a white supremacist. Is it safe to assume where people receive their news, they trust that source? Young folks live on social media and some parents trust or at least entertain the judgment of their children. With someone as enigmatic and covert as DiCaprio, who is really pleading his cause, even more so against the misjudging of his character in the form of very frequent and very unforgiving girlfriend gags? Marketing is everything and the question is, is his goodwill as accessible to others as it is presumably to us? @Mirella.Ā 

3 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

I'd be lying if I didn't concede to the idea that KOTFM may be at stake because of personal dramas. I don't think I'll ever settle on the justification ofĀ PRĀ setups. However, this union does possess a few of the PRĀ components. In all honesty, I wish things were as simple as "people can do what they want, it's their life" and no one gave a second thought to what anybody did behind closed doors, but then that would be too much to ask. Because what we do in dark is who we are in secret light. And we wouldn't want to promote theĀ wrong thing.Ā We like transparency, not laconicism.Ā No thick clouds or facades.Ā 

Back in 2019, I read an article from a publication I cannot remember, but the essence wasĀ theĀ age gap. The author rose eyebrows at DiCaprio's choice of companions, stating if I'm not mistaken, "I would be completely on guard if a 43-year-old man wanted to date my 20-year-old daughter". Then later went on to say, "If DiCaprio has found a true love šŸ’• in his then love interest then all would be well, but if he ditched her at that cut-off mark and remained in that sub-25 range, then I'd sayĀ we...he had a problem". The thing truly is 20-25 is a legal age span, and no law is broken, but the circumstance isn't treated that way. It really doesn't take much for people to chew up and spit out other people. Jimmy Kimmel was recently crucified for a joke that ran too long. The verdict seem to have been the prank was undoubtedlyĀ wicked and subversive. When in all sincerity, it may have been just as innocuous as the joke ran too long. But now, to some, he's a white supremacist. Is it safe to assume where people receive their news, they trust that source? Young folks live on social media and some parents trust or at least entertain the judgment of their children. With someone as enigmatic and covert as DiCaprio, who is really pleading his cause, even more so against the misjudging of his character in the form of very frequent and very unforgiving girlfriend gags? Marketing is everything and the question is, is his goodwill as accessible to others as it is presumably to us? @Mirella.Ā 

Ā 

So why do we think that people are reacting to it then? If everything is as ok as they want us to think?Ā 

Ā 

Society's fault again I am sure. How would accountability from Leo's side look like you think? One where "it is legal" isn't used.Ā 

Ā 

Just because you shout it it doesn't mean it will go away. A large number of people, as we can witness, think it is weird but what. They are wrong?

Ā 

What if they questioning the moral of it and not the legality? Who is this man that we love so much? Do we know him at all?

Ā 

They are obviously only shown a small part but isn't that the strategy. As long as we don't tell the truth and nothing but the truth society is at fault. Which I have noticed is a favorite excuse to use. It is not us. It is them.Ā 

Ā 

I do agree that Leo tries to make right something he did wrong or that went on too long because of belief systems that were set in place. But does he do the right thing now? Or is it just the same thing in another outfit?Ā 

Oh, absolute! I think it's safe to sayĀ thingsĀ areĀ notĀ okay. I realise Mr. Chalamet had been previously featured in Leonardo's top news results, but one can argue the convenience of accentuating him now. Timothee is Generation Z's leading man, he and Tom Holland, with possible runner-up, Austin Butler. Truth be told I don't want to believe Leonardo is using anybody. I want all negative conclusions, false. There is no doubt in my mind that the morality of dating no more than 25 year-olds is in question to the public. The implicity of it all. It's like stating only small-framed women are beautiful than other framed women or that fair skin is superior to tanned. But unfortunately, all immoral things are not illegal things. Perhaps not a winning argument, but an argument nonetheless. Through body language, some of us can speculate what may be expected from one relationship to another, but the operative word is speculate. Asserting that conceivably these relationships are preplanned and prearranged contradicts my "it's not a PR relationship" stance, but not fully understanding or knowing what is said or agreed upon puts me at an impasse. I believe people react to these happenings because peopleĀ want a conclusion they can live with, ambiguity can be complicated. I insist out of hope, hope that the worst that is being said is just hearsay. It's been 27 years that I have invested and I don't want to concede to the thought that I've been in full support of immorality, but more so that Leonardo is incapable of corruption. Possibly imbecilic, but it's what I feel. I like to believe there is some hidden meaning that only the involved parties and God can understand. If I failed to make my stance plain now, I'll most likely falter in the future. So, I bid, let us graciously agree to disagree.Ā 

My point was that if one side argues the morality of a situation and discusses the character that engages in something they find inappropriate the opposite side can't defend it by saying that it is legal.Ā 

Ā 

Not if you want a conclusion on the subject. If you want the "I don't give an F" then you have an ego to deal with.Ā 

Ā 

Leo does what he wants but up till now, it has given him a slightly bad reputation. Either that is fine and exactly what they have been working towards or some kind of acceptance needs to happen.Ā 

And when it comes to Gigi. I still think that she is better off alone. She is probably wondering if she is being manipulated, Leo is a guy so I would say yes, and whatever having it all she thought she would have is only a dream. But as always greed might be what wins the race.Ā 

Ā 

I wonder if she is in for a new business venture she thinks this, call it what you want, would help her with. šŸ™ƒ I would be more excited by that, to be honest.Ā 

Edited by Mirella

My point was that if one side argues the morality of a situation and discusses the character that engages in something they find inappropriate the opposite side can't defend it by saying that it is legal.Ā 

Ā 

Not if you want a conclusion on the subject. If you want the "I don't give an F" then you have an ego to deal with.Ā 

Ā 

Leo does what he wants but up till now, it has given him a slightly bad reputation. Either that is fine and exactly what they have been working towards or some kind of acceptance needs to happen.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, Sliva said:

Ā 

It sounds fake news to me! I can't believe that Cami would miss this chance to carry his baby (millions $ )Ā  Lol šŸ˜‚

Ā 

Also, I don't believe that she is the one who ended this relationship!Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sounds like me, myself, and I pity party coming from that family. I think Kim K's little rant of: Get your ass up and work. Would suit well to that article they put out.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

They might want to take some advice from other women in the business.Ā