Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Honestly I don’t know if I can follow this Leo and Gigi mess lol. I was so sure he and Camila wouldn’t break up this year because of the optics. The last thing I expected was for him to start dating one of the Hadid’s immediately after. I don’t know what is going on with him but it’s hard to watch. He was never the type of the actor that would want their personal life to overshadow their career, but it has. At this point I just need him to release new movies.

10 hours ago, Magical said:

Cami is cute but it was clear that their relationship will not last for a long time!

Age gap has a negative impact on them!

Well, I thought they will last a bit longer🤷🏼‍♀️

But Leo is into Gigi now, which proves that "age 25" wasn't the reason of his previous relationship end.

1 hour ago, kayyy said:

Honestly I don’t know if I can follow this Leo and Gigi mess lol. I was so sure he and Camila wouldn’t break up this year because of the optics. The last thing I expected was for him to start dating one of the Hadid’s immediately after. I don’t know what is going on with him but it’s hard to watch. He was never the type of the actor that would want their personal life to overshadow their career, but it has. At this point I just need him to release new movies.

Why do you think that dating Gigi will overshadow his career? She's over 25, has a kid and she's a model at her prime. 

2 minutes ago, kayyy said:

Most people are calling it out for being a PR relationship. 

People called all his relationships "PR", to be fair. No matter who he will date, 20, 30, 40 or 50 year old woman, people will spread nasty gossips around his love life 

4 hours ago, Lilja K said:

People called all his relationships "PR", to be fair. No matter who he will date, 20, 30, 40 or 50 year old woman, people will spread nasty gossips around his love life 

Agreed!

But I still don't believe that he is serious about GiGi. Lol

I saw the new photos and it seems that she wants his attention!

9 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

Running in Circles

Since the breakup between DiCaprio and Morrone a few weeks back, deference for the seasoned actor has come to halt or had at least slowed drastically. Criticised for his promotion of climate action, but failed to prove the extensive practises of it, and now for his pattern of companions. DiCaprio could far understand the ramifications of an inconvenient breakup at the inconvenience of the rumours that encircle him, so why did he decide to disassociate from his former flame at such a sensitive time? Public figures are public models, what they do must be, to one degree or another, approved by the public.

Today, I did something I rarely do, I read a Lainey Gossip article. Sourly I digested each word and their subjective descriptions, but keeping one's foot in affairs or the perspectives of affairs that may not initially appeal to one is progressive and profitable. The article no doubt was condemnatory and condescending, arguably speaking. Disputing the Jelena and Leonardo claims for reasons of circles. Running in them. Being in and out of groups, it's somewhat plain that people can be cliquish and priggish, only wanting to acknowledge the opinions of those they approve. And such qualities broaden to realms of humanity all over. My point is in two. Firstly, it represents the danger of unwelcomed individuality and the other unpopular opinion. Back in December, I flipped through a few photographs and did run across one of Camila, her mother, and whom I believe is her, Camila's, Uncle. Morrone looked despondent as if she had been crying even. Later on in the month, she wasn't featured in any of the of the Don't Look Up premieres, many argued schedules, others, a rift. 

In January, love scenes between DiCaprio and Morrone were played out, and systematically they appeared at various venues until about June of this year, perhaps even May. As Ms. Morrone was on location 📍 for one of her upcoming films 🎥 Marmalade an onlooker testified to Morrone's screen saver being a photograph of DiCaprio in his budding years and whilst in France 🇫🇷 on vacation, another claimed she inquired about the actor incessantly. Looking drab and tired, she completed the trip, smiling here and there, only to be met with "divorce papers 📝".  The term PR as in PR relationship still perplexes me. After all, Morrone went through much hardship and backlash to defend her then relationship with DiCaprio. Even expanding to compare their romance to that of Bogart and Bacall's. Why? Only to be chucked a few years later? 

I'm really not one for award ceremonies. I seldom go out of my way to support one, but the media has gone out of their way to transit wrote jokes from "struggling to remain relevant" actor/comedians. One point the gossip article highlighted was the disloyalty DiCaprio's peers expressed by entertaining the "girlfriend gag". And now, his Instagram numbers are depleting going from 54,700,000 followers at the time of the breakup announcement to 54,500,000 today, a loss of roughly 200,000 and hopefully NOT still counting. Another point from the article was their friend's friends, that of Jelena and Leonardo. Jelena knows Kendall (Jenner) who's joined at Hailey's (Bieber) hip, who occasionally extends friendly audiences to Kaia (Gerber) and mixes in Elle (Fanning), and listens to The Weeknd who is off and on the Bella (Hadid), and mostly "all" being playmates with Taylor (Swift), a deference for DiCaprio denier, in which Morrone's career is continually compared to Lawrence's (Jennifer) who has debatably taken a thrust at DiCaprio and is all very close with Amy (Schumer), a woman of the 21 century 💯, and within these great circles would DiCaprio be spun out? 

Here in the United States the word of the day is titivate, that is to make more attractive, neater. And titivate "they" strived by citing "career focuses" as the culprit for the breakup, only to make DiCaprio seem outdated and callous toward successful women. And anyway, had she (Camila) not been dubbed "an aspiring actress", hinting at more work to be sought, pursued, and experienced?

People "can be" capricious, inconstant, variable, as for their opinions and stances, only to hate one thing and love it next. The majority rules, and what one really may feel can be hidden by the power of numbers. So how can DiCaprio get the majority of this generation back? And will that majority phase out the growing "connection" between Hadid and DiCaprio? If so, then very well that may be the cliquishness and denying an adult who hath not broken legal contracts of codes of conduct is the priggishness. Age 20 to 25 is a legal range, and if one consents to "it", they consent to "it". The defense for such a safeguarding measure can be crueler than the crime. As if saying women between the ages of 20 to 25 are incapable of rational decision-making. We all must grow up into ourselves, but sometimes we are happy with our youth's judgments. There are unwise old men and women just as they are exceptional young ones. However, at this point, I suspect, the drawing bridge must be lowered. 

The Number of his followers in   Instagram isn't the real number of his fans!

There are some applications to buy fake followers!!

2 hours ago, Magical said:

Agreed!

But I still don't believe that he is serious about GiGi. Lol

I saw the new photos and it seems that she wants his attention!

According to reliable sources, that's not serious relationship yet, but at least the connection confirmed. 

The photos doesn't say anything to me🤷🏼‍♀️

7 hours ago, Magical said:

The Number of his followers on Instagram isn't the real number of his fans!

There are some applications to buy fake followers!!

Yes, not even I have an Instagram account, but "fake followers" is not what would be discerned. In a moment of scandal, scandalous accusations and verdicts are made. As other Leonardo supporters have mentioned, social media handles reflect the sentiments of the generation it attracts. On a quick assumption, the whole of us are 30 plus, DiCaprio has romantic value to us, we grew up in his prime and have become his core support. Presumably to "them", he is a commodity that is tasteless or quickly becoming so. He cannot afford to lose his favour with those that are destined to inherit the place of influence we once had. 

Quitting won't be the answer, it would only admit to the "crime". He has lost another approximate 100,000 and it's clear his public relations team is working on damage control. I think this is totally unfair. It seems like everyone is under fire. It doesn't take much to offend and in this anti-male climate, the time is delicate. 

On 9/13/2022 at 9:10 PM, kayyy said:

Yeah, I can see your point. 

2 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

Quitting won't be the answer, it would only admit to the "crime". He has lost another approximate 100,000 and it's clear his public relations team is working on damage control. I think this is totally unfair. It seems like everyone is under fire. It doesn't take much to offend and in this anti-male climate, the time is delicate. 

Yeah, I can see your point. 

Yesterday, his followers were 54.6 and today they are 54. 4 followers ... I think these 200, 000 are fake accounts!

I will not believe that he is losing fans unless they are more than 3 million followers! Lol

34 minutes ago, Magical said:

Yesterday, his followers were 54.6, and today they are 54. 4 followers ... I think these 200, 000 are fake accounts!

I will not believe that he is losing fans unless they are more than 3 million followers! Lol

I should hope so, but it's still unsettling. I don't like it. With his pull, he should be in the triple digits. This is a different period that houses different people with different mindsets. To be honest, I downplayed any negative feedback that would or could take place after the then imminent breakup, but some changes are noteworthy. At this point, the DiCaprio team may be taking it slowly. Maintain normalcy. Let's hope this doesn't last too long. 

2 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

I should hope so, but it's still unsettling. I don't like it. With his pull, he should be in the triple digits. This is a different period that houses different people with different mindsets. To be honest, I downplayed any negative feedback that would or could take place after the then imminent breakup, but some changes are noteworthy. At this point, the DiCaprio team may be taking it slowly. Maintain normalcy. Let's hope this doesn't last too long. 

If he posted personal things about his life other celebrities I can guarantee you he would have most followers. I think some one else obviously runs his instagram and we know Leo is very private.

7 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Pretty interesting comments here.  So do you guys think that remaining unmarried and with young women is an important part of Dicarpio's business of being a movie star?

Once actors/actresses get married they lose something in the public eye.

I think he's passed that stage of fantasy.