Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

3 hours ago, akatosh said:

Lovely that she speaks up for Leo. Cute pics I've never seen of them.

On this instagram story there are more pics.

image.thumb.png.be2e1594208a453799190c02f72c8ca3.png

(edit: apparently Kristen posted the pics herswelf on her story: https://www.instagram.com/itskrizang/ )

She speaks for young girls and women.

she is really right because  Media and people comments sent a very negative message to Women! And they used Leo's story as a channel to send these negative messages to girls and women!!

14 hours ago, kellybsblover said:

I just saw this article on yahoo news. Kristen Zang- one of the original girlfriends in speaking up concerning Leo and his dating. I'm still reading the article but wanted to share: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/leonardo-dicaprios-former-girlfriend-speaks-123737472.html

Thanks for posting this here🌺

Bravo, Kristen👏🏻 Grateful to her by calling out media for their sexist and ageist narrative. The way all Leo's exes treated is disgusting. 

7 hours ago, Magical said:

She speaks for young girls and women.

she is really right because  Media and people comments sent a very negative message to Women! And they used Leo's story as a channel to send these negative messages to girls and women!!

Absolutely agree with you here💯

Look at me, I'm so nosey. Lol 😆. Well, I certainly don't buy that anyone affected or infected by the Leo- Effect will come out unscathed. All the women Lee decides to love are beautiful and possess some unique quality about them, but none are a match for his charisma. Leonardo is a dream, a dream most doubt could ever come true. And when it does, the flight into elation takes place with no return trip. I perceive they all wig out. 

And furthermore, I specifically recall Leo being previously considered "non-cooperative" by Kristen's account. In 1995, the wake of the "Leo loves Kristen" era, and Leonardo's career. Leonardo, himself, talked about the viciousness he and Kristen suffered via the imagination of over-stimulated teenagers. It's probably a big deal to feel like "you're" the one to get all official claims to the "grand prize". Kristen is the original "long-term GF" and she actually got to witness the evolution of the then small screen heartthrob to the full-on game changer Mr. DiCaprio is today. It's gonna be hard believing what anyone says about anything at this juncture. It's all about sides, taking, that is. I'm sure she was devastated when things ended as previously noted, and even more melancholy when she was replaced by a woman who looks nothing like her and who seemed to be accomplishing much more than she could begin to or so she may have felt. The year 2000 to 2005 was more than likely as grueling as the Aniston, Pitt, and Jolie spectacle from '05 to '16. I won't discredit what Ms. Zang says, but...well, "you" know. Now, that it "appears" that Leonardo doesn't want to settle with anyone, I'm sure there is a little exhalation of relief from her respiratory system to all the other exes. 

OH MY GOD! THE QUEEN IS DEAD! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

In some ways, I wished that Kristen wouldn't have gone to a PR person and put that out there. Not that I am not interested in her opinion or that I don't think she should speak out. It just became so clear that Leo has done that PR project things since he was twenty-something. That would mean Gisele was one too. That actually breaks my heart. I like Gisele. She has a fire that is interesting and with all that anxiety she work hard to overcome. It makes her memorable. I have nothing but love for Gisele. ❤

Not that it matters the least but that I thought that he used to have some kind of love in the beginning but Kristen's way of wording her discernment of society when she sure as hell knows exactly how the industry works is sad. I would have had more respect for the action if she had called out the industry instead. And PR people don't seem to help at all. There is a long list forming of who not to work with. 

So she puts herself in the group of PR projects with her statement. I didn't do that. I thought she was different. 

What comes out of Leo, in this case, is usually a lie and that needs to be accepted but also when will he stop lying?

The weird part is that this travesty is well known in the industry and everyone keeps the lie going. That is fascinating and scary. 

Leonardo DiCaprio might not be single for long.

The Oscar winner, 47, and supermodel Gigi Hadid, 27, have been hanging out in New York City, multiple sources tell PEOPLE.

"They are getting to know each other," one insider shares, adding that the pair aren't "dating" just yet.

"Leo is definitely pursuing Gigi," another source tells PEOPLE.

A third source adds, "They've been seen hanging out with groups of people. It's only been a few weeks since the split. Since then, he's been hanging out with friends and family."

Leonardo DiCaprio and Gigi Hadid Are 'Getting to Know Each Other' (people.com)

People is reliable source, so I finally can believe😁

I'm very curious now, because for me it seems that Leo didn't date very famous models since Gisele (no shade for other girls!). Gigi is one of the most demanded models now, her career reminds me of Gisele's (multiple vogue covers, contracts with prestigious brands, own business and all of that was achieved in her early 20s). I would be glad, if Leo's relationship with Gigi will be more than "just casual" like with Rihanna (I liked him and Camila tho). 

14 hours ago, Lilja K said:

I'm very curious now, because for me it seems that Leo didn't date very famous models since Gisele (no shade for other girls!). Gigi is one of the most demanded models now, her career reminds me of Gisele's (multiple vogue covers, contracts with prestigious brands, own business and all of that was achieved in her early 20s). I would be glad, if Leo's relationship with Gigi will be more than "just casual" like with Rihanna (I liked him and Camila tho). 

3 hours ago, starla said:

I don't know if it's true but... it's a small world 😆

gigi-hadid-toni-garrn-diesel-gold-nyfw-s erin-heatherton-vs-angels-love-heavenly- 545329.jpg 072fa6850aba335b6df0f5639adf46f1.jpg  She-Hangs-Gigi-Hadid.jpg  2157889318001_4105266828001_katy-ks-fina  ce8164473d34f9de30e107903fbb40a7--si-swi Models-Kelly-Rohrbach-and-Erin-Heatherto Kelly-Rohrbach-Erin-Heatherton.jpg

I guess, all of his exes know each other 😀

I think Bar didn't know any of his models! Lol

14 hours ago, Lilja K said:

Cami is cute but it was clear that their relationship will not last for a long time!

Age gap has a negative impact on them!

18 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Leonardo DiCaprio might not be single for long.

The Oscar winner, 47, and supermodel Gigi Hadid, 27, have been hanging out in New York City, multiple sources tell PEOPLE.

"They are getting to know each other," one insider shares, adding that the pair aren't "dating" just yet.

"Leo is definitely pursuing Gigi," another source tells PEOPLE.

A third source adds, "They've been seen hanging out with groups of people. It's only been a few weeks since the split. Since then, he's been hanging out with friends and family."

Leonardo DiCaprio and Gigi Hadid Are 'Getting to Know Each Other' (people.com)

Now! I think it's not a rumor anymore!

This will be the first time for him to date a single mother and over 25!!

Change is good sometimes. Lol

Running in Circles

Since the breakup between DiCaprio and Morrone a few weeks back, deference for the seasoned actor has come to halt or had at least slowed drastically. Criticised for his promotion of climate action, but failed to prove the extensive practises of it, and now for his pattern of companions. DiCaprio could far understand the ramifications of an inconvenient breakup at the inconvenience of the rumours that encircle him, so why did he decide to disassociate from his former flame at such a sensitive time? Public figures are public models, what they do must be, to one degree or another, approved by the public.

Today, I did something I rarely do, I read a Lainey Gossip article. Sourly I digested each word and their subjective descriptions, but keeping one's foot in affairs or the perspectives of affairs that may not initially appeal to one is progressive and profitable. The article no doubt was condemnatory and condescending, arguably speaking. Disputing the Jelena and Leonardo claims for reasons of circles. Running in them. Being in and out of groups, it's somewhat plain that people can be cliquish and priggish, only wanting to acknowledge the opinions of those they approve. And such qualities broaden to realms of humanity all over. My point is in two. Firstly, it represents the danger of unwelcomed individuality and the other unpopular opinion. Back in December, I flipped through a few photographs and did run across one of Camila, her mother, and whom I believe is her, Camila's, Uncle. Morrone looked despondent as if she had been crying even. Later on in the month, she wasn't featured in any of the of the Don't Look Up premieres, many argued schedules, others, a rift. 

In January, love scenes between DiCaprio and Morrone were played out, and systematically they appeared at various venues until about June of this year, perhaps even May. As Ms. Morrone was on location 📍 for one of her upcoming films 🎥 Marmalade an onlooker testified to Morrone's screen saver being a photograph of DiCaprio in his budding years and whilst in France 🇫🇷 on vacation, another claimed she inquired about the actor incessantly. Looking drab and tired, she completed the trip, smiling here and there, only to be met with "divorce papers 📝".  The term PR as in PR relationship still perplexes me. After all, Morrone went through much hardship and backlash to defend her then relationship with DiCaprio. Even expanding to compare their romance to that of Bogart and Bacall's. Why? Only to be chucked a few years later? 

I'm really not one for award ceremonies. I seldom go out of my way to support one, but the media has gone out of their way to transit wrote jokes from "struggling to remain relevant" actor/comedians. One point the gossip article highlighted was the disloyalty DiCaprio's peers expressed by entertaining the "girlfriend gag". And now, his Instagram numbers are depleting going from 54,700,000 followers at the time of the breakup announcement to 54,500,000 today, a loss of roughly 200,000 and hopefully NOT still counting. Another point from the article was their friend's friends, that of Jelena and Leonardo. Jelena knows Kendall (Jenner) who's joined at Hailey's (Bieber) hip, who occasionally extends friendly audiences to Kaia (Gerber) and mixes in Elle (Fanning), and listens to The Weeknd who is off and on the Bella (Hadid), and mostly "all" being playmates with Taylor (Swift), a deference for DiCaprio denier, in which Morrone's career is continually compared to Lawrence's (Jennifer) who has debatably taken a thrust at DiCaprio and is all very close with Amy (Schumer), a woman of the 21 century 💯, and within these great circles would DiCaprio be spun out? 

Here in the United States the word of the day is titivate, that is to make more attractive, neater. And titivate "they" strived by citing "career focuses" as the culprit for the breakup, only to make DiCaprio seem outdated and callous toward successful women. And anyway, had she (Camila) not been dubbed "an aspiring actress", hinting at more work to be sought, pursued, and experienced?

People "can be" capricious, inconstant, variable, as for their opinions and stances, only to hate one thing and love it next. The majority rules, and what one really may feel can be hidden by the power of numbers. So how can DiCaprio get the majority of this generation back? And will that majority phase out the growing "connection" between Hadid and DiCaprio? If so, then very well that may be the cliquishness and denying an adult who hath not broken legal contracts of codes of conduct is the priggishness. Age 20 to 25 is a legal range, and if one consents to "it", they consent to "it". The defense for such a safeguarding measure can be crueler than the crime. As if saying women between the ages of 20 to 25 are incapable of rational decision-making. We all must grow up into ourselves, but sometimes we are happy with our youth's judgments. There are unwise old men and women just as they are exceptional young ones. However, at this point, I suspect, the drawing bridge must be lowered.