Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

2 minutes ago, Magical said:

I believe that when you love someone, you must give them an advice when they need. And that moment, I feel that he needs our advice 😆

Anyway, people will have fun of him for a couple of days and they will forget the entire thing by next week!

Bye girl! 

It’s been a brutal news day out there for Leo fans today! Lols

Hope you all made it through ok!

I took a look on Twitter and it’s pretty bad!

We all need to manifest some positive Killers of the flower moon news! Although I’m now thinking the poor man needs to stay away from press until the next Oscar season.

Hope he’s doing well and that they broke up for reasons that make sense to both of them.

I'm going to say this as a Leo fan of over 26 years. I'm sure I have criticized him in the past for some reason or another, etc but I have reached this conclusion about my life and I feel he would agree with me: Live a life that brings you joy as long as it doesn't harm others. Live it regardless of what others may think. No adult should be making choices based on the judgment of others. Live the life you want to live. I've been a fan of Leo's since 1996- he has bought joy to my life with his movies and just being himself. If you are a true fan of the guy his dating choices should not matter. I also want to say that as far as I know he has forced no one to be with him. I don't understands "fans" who based their fanhood on his personal choices and who he dates. You are not a real fan. I am 38 years old unmarried with no children. I have a Masters degree and a career I love and I'm for the most part happy. I challenge you all who criticize him over what others may think to live your lives unapologetically, not afraid to find your happiness even when it doesn't fit into the mold society have put forth. 

10 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

I'm going to say this as a Leo fan of over 26 years. I'm sure I have criticized him in the past for some reason or another, etc but I have reached this conclusion about my life and I feel he would agree with me: Live a life that brings you joy as long as it doesn't harm others. Live it regardless of what others may think. No adult should be making choices based on the judgment of others. Live the life you want to live. I've been a fan of Leo's since 1996- he has bought joy to my life with his movies and just being himself. If you are a true fan of the guy his dating choices should not matter. I also want to say that as far as I know he has forced no one to be with him. I don't understands "fans" who based their fanhood on his personal choices and who he dates. You are not a real fan. I am 38 years old unmarried with no children. I have a Masters degree and a career I love and I'm for the most part happy. I challenge you all who criticize him over what others may think to live your lives unapologetically, not afraid to find your happiness even when it doesn't fit into the mold society have put forth. 

Just wanted to say I'am 100% with you on this. That's all.

People are fucking hypocrites. They praising Johnny Depp and Winona Ryder, despite she was 17! and he was already 26 (it's not good, tbh), but calling Leo "creep" for dating adults just because they're under 25😠 

I also pissed, that media like LA Times posted those troll's tweets. Why you giving attention to those thirsty shitterheads? Journalism is dead, if dumb jokes from twitter making the news😒 

PS. I might sound overpassionate, but I'm really extremely irritated by society's behavior towards Leo's split. Grateful for people here, who blames society, not Leo🌷

2 hours ago, kellybsblover said:

💯 👏🏻

7 hours ago, kellybsblover said:

Thanks. I agree 💯 and bless your true fan heart. That's all :heart: