Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

2 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Literally me when I see the conviction of people thinking they know all about a strangers relationship.

Tumblr_l_965173417873369.thumb.gif.94021784ea8caa68f08cc62bd2a296f6.gif

No offence but at least you guys make me laugh 😄

That's our goal ...Make you laugh 😂🤭

Have Fun 🤪

1 hour ago, YouNoMe said:

@NameDisplay I'm glad to hear about Erin. I know she filed for bankruptcy a few years back. I know what's like. It's cool she's back on her feet. Ppl talk a lot of stuff about Nina, I'm sure why. I never got a feel for her personality. But it seemed most hated the two (Lee and Nina) together. As for Camila, I guess this explains this 👇

Fao1-sEWQAU5bIY.thumb.jpeg.246b2970786c4204d86597dce583df3d.jpeg

She hangs with Nora (Arnezeder) a lot! I thought she was still in California, but I guess not. I don't see Lee going back after he just left and being there for such so long. I guess the Gigi supporters have a compelling argument, he's in California, I suppose, and so is his new interest. I'm not fully convinced, but we'll see. 

It seems that you are fan of  Camilla. Daily mail has new pics of Cami and her mom 😉

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11131687/Leonardo-DiCaprios-girlfriend-Camila-Morrone-joins-lookalike-mother-Lucila-beach.html

Well, if my suspicions play out correctly @Magical and they usually do, Camila is a fan of mine. I'm aware most can't reconcile the why in which I am so passionate and so vivid about my descriptions and convictions, but that may be settled for the world to see soon, too! I had been wondering about her mother, question answered. Thanks. 😊

@AliceT I'd say for about 18 months or so their romantic timeline began to draw question marks. Old photos were being sold as new and so on. Some sources say there had been problems in the relationship for a while. Things like Camila flirting with other men and Leonardo feeling insecure about his age. Other sources suggested the opposite. One consistent report is that Camila's safety has been threatened and she opted to dial back her formal appearances for peace of mind.

Something is telling about his travels 💱 and them missing each other. He definitely has something up his sleeve. Just before she turned 25, articles stated she was 27 as if observers wouldn't notice. Perhaps a weak attempt from his PR officials. Now he's with Gigi. Gigi is a difference, but not so foreign to past behaviours. Believing Gigi is smoke and mirrors would urge one to believe that Leonardo had been unfaithful at one point during his committed relationship with Camila and his maneuvers are safeguards for that hidden romance. 

The distance it takes to believe in that theory is about the same length as his fling with Margot during TWOWS . The two being unwed, consenting adults, one-hundred percent compatible, physically complementary, breaking their backs to conceal their rendezvous only to disassemble with no actual justification to imagine. And then settle with others, possibly slightly less synonymous. That's the thing with him when one seeks truth, theories emanate. 

Some people think it's Yolanda sending those messages to DM trying to make Leo and Gigi happen :rofl:  Also didn't she accused Zayn of some really bad shit? So the same people accusing Camis mom being too much involved in her daughters relationship should probably reconsider if they want Leo near this mama bear who sees opportunities at every corner.

2 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Screenshot 2022-08-23 at 11-26-36 Stories • Instagram.png

So I am thinking now about this  Duexmoi. Do they believe any message they received?! How can they distinguish between fake and real messages?!

In The end, it's all Gossip!

As a fan, I trust Daily mail' reports 😂

13 hours ago, AliceT said:

Still doesn’t add up to me. We know Leo’s at his place in Malibu and Camis in France and as late as yesterday Gigi was in New York.

Gigi has been in Malibu for the past couple of days since the 16th I think

^because the silly 25 myth is just that. It's nonsense. I can't believe people are actually thinking that someone (Leo) is dumping women systematically when they reach a certain age like wth? Is he sitting there with a stop watch while waiting? LOL

waiting-judge-judy-hurry-9lfu16j9irxdrsxy.thumb.gif.5fdf4e4d5add723962152aefe35a7ab8.gif

Beside from this Leo isn't always the one who ended those relationships. So maybe Cami dumped him, who knows?

Or maybe they're still together.