Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

@Love35 said: 

Interesting Answer @TuNoYo, I don't think Camila will accept the end of her relationship with Leo calmly and without doing anything to prevent Leo from leaving her too.

and: 

We'll see what happens.

Listen @Love35 I know I get shot up in people's minds. I wouldn't be surprised if most thought, "Heifer, I'm killing you in my mind ☠ right now!", but you know I'm still gonna speak my truth. I didn't want to get too heavy into this, but yes, I feel just as you do. She is hellbent on sticking around. What I believe happened to the previous women or at least Bar and Gisele is they left feeling like Leonardo would chase them and he didn't or at least not in the way they expected. All the other women took that licking and kept on ticking, but Ms. Morrone is determined. I believe she uses their mutual friends as leverage. I believe she puts on her gayest (happiest) persona so the verdict would come back, "why would he leave her, she looks great, and she's a sweetheart. He's crazy. He's a jackass". We really don't know what his definition of special is. I mean to get blown away by, "Look at how he's playing with her (Camila) siblings. Look at how he interacts with her parents". Well, nearly every woman he has dated has siblings, and every offspring everywhere has parents. And I'm certain he was polite, even generous to them all. He cares deeply about his reputation and his relevance with younger and older generations, and she's aware of this. So he has to tread lightly, very lightly. In recent times, those meetings with friends and doggo dates, served as barrier to less intimacy, at least to me. 

The counterargument would be, "Well, how do you know he's not in love ❤️. You're making Camila sound like a clingy nutjob, but they really could be totally and incandescently in love 😍". Well, I believe that if something is true, no introduction or caption is needed. Being private doesn't require walking ten steps ahead of someone. Being private doesn't require meeting someone at an event instead of going as an item. At this point, those tactics warrant something much more dilapidated than secreted. One can walk arm in arm with someone and not spill a word about what they're doing or have planned. For someone so important, why not extend an invitation to the Climate Change Meeting in Glasgow, to the wedding in London, the wedding in Israel 🇮🇱, why not to the set of this latest film near completed? In 2021, she wasn't busy, and forgive me if I sound more indelicate than I already do, but she's not that in demand even still. He has the dime to send for her and she has the time. That vibe of, "Let me prove to everyone we're still together", is too strong for me to bow out and admit inaccuracy. Granted, even couples who drag their partner with them everywhere they go may not last (e.g., Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello, Jason Momoa & Lisa Bonet, Kim Kardashian & Pete Davidson, etc.). But showing signs of affection is the biggest indicator spectators have when it comes down to rank and comparison, rate and measurement. We have snaps of affection every now and again, but systematically, after there has been a period of dryness. I doubt more and more about Gigi. Ultimately, I feel like the man is tired. If I were a betting woman, I'd say he's ready for change even if he's somewhat intimated by it. And the relationship between him and Ms. Morrone is not completely over. So it's very possible pics may be published. Heck, several things may transpire, but it doesn't mean it's worth its face value. 

TROUBLE IN PARADISE? 

Leonardo DiCaprio has been both applauded and admonished for his resistant approach to commitment . Adjectives chosen to describe his behaviour have ranged from eccentric to effeminate to wolfish and rapacious. Male competitors pigeon hold the actor as the once teen heartthrob as if stating he is nothing more than an over-promised and underdelivered wet dream. Is there machismo in commitment? The list of side eyes may be quite endless, including but not limited to hecklers and general adversaries. But within that list, could we incorporate spouses of ex-lovers? The Brady Bunch, that is Tom and Gisele Brady have been speculatively noted as currently on the rocks. An article published asserted that Mrs. Brady is discontented with her marriage to Tom and that he has failed to prioritise their family and their needs. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.essentiallysports.com/nfl-news-she-wasnt-satisfied-with-our-marriage-tom-brady-not-in-an-unfamiliar-situation-as-fights-with-gisele-bundchen-over-importance-of-family-led-to-him-missing-training-sessions/amp/

Now, it could be easy to dismiss such claims altogether. Leonardo and Gisele are of yore. Whatever is or isn't happening isn't meant to affect either one's path. But one does wonder about the connections of this said unhappiness . If the once presence of Mr. DiCaprio haunts the present men of his past companions. If the women have been branded ™️ by his charm in manners irreversible and if they are perpetually cast in his shadow of what could have been . DiCaprio is arguably one of America's Most Eligible Bachelors. Enigmatic and arcane, emotions soar and plummet awaiting his decisions.  

Well Ms. @BarbieErin, define forget. If by chance it means to erase, then I fear the people are not permitted to forget, because there once was a couple called Leonardo DiCaprio and Gisele Bundchen. But you know, I found myself vehemently believing all this time Gisele, Ms. Bundchen, or Mrs. Brady, have been overlapping Tom's face with Leonardo's, she had been vicariously reliving 1999 or 2000-2005, and Tom, well aware. Many times I often interpreted his fatherly instincts and his family man antics as a sneer upon DiCaprio and his lifestyle. Gisele isn't over Leonardo, none of them really are. Lee's relationship with her appears to be the benchmark for his worthwhile relationships, both externally and internally. Reviewing older articles, all I've been left to deduce is DiCaprio surely has a holt on all the women he entertains. 

2 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

Well Ms. @BarbieErin, define forget. If by chance it means to erase, then I fear the people are not permitted to forget, because there once was a couple called Leonardo DiCaprio and Gisele Bundchen. But you know, I found myself vehemently believing all this time Gisele, Ms. Bundchen, or Mrs. Brady, have been overlapping Tom's face with Leonardo's, she had been vicariously reliving 1999 or 2000-2005, and Tom, well aware. Many times I often interpreted his fatherly instincts and his family man antics as a sneer upon DiCaprio and his lifestyle. Gisele isn't over Leonardo, none of them really are. Lee's relationship with her appears to be the benchmark for his worthwhile relationships, both externally and internally. Reviewing older articles, all I've been left to deduce is DiCaprio surely has a holt on all the women he entertains. 

Whatever you want to think, it seems you know more about other people relationships than the people involved in it, lol. 

1 hour ago, BarbieErin said:

Whatever you want to think, it seems you know more about other people relationships than the people involved in it, lol. 

HARDLY, but I do find some things quite obvious. 

On 5/25/2012 at 2:19 AM, erinheathertonangelwings said:

I have joined this forum only to defend or support facts I know regarding Erin with info from sources close to her. I have such wonderful Leo fans as friends :chicken:. BUT..

I have received soo many messages since yesterday on my tumblr blog asking if they have broke up. Anyone who is familiar with me knows my closeness to her and my information to be true. I am the very source that is turned to when it comes to Erin ANYWHERE because of my sources. So the rumor about Erin and Leo breaking up? This rumor floats around once a month or so whenever there is nothing being said, or pics of them being shown. Ask yourselves how many times on here has it been said? Many times, only to be proven that its not true with a picture, or in the press. Rather then giving the hope that they are still together, many ASSUME, its easier to believe they broke up and take joy in that. NOTHING points to this Rumor being true as usual people like to decide for them! As fans you all know Leo is a very private person and Erin respects that. When nothing is being said its usually that they are VERY together and she is with him where ever he may be. As Leo and Erin fans we should respect both of them and know they dont need to announce anything or show us anything. Who are we anyways? They dont belong to us. We dont walk in their shoes or know whats best for them. They know! Rumors can be hurtful to them, family and friends. Again as fans we need to respect who THEY chose to love and as fans we need to be happy for them if we truly love them as we say we do. Lets wish them the best always ;)

Now I feel bad. I didn't follow any of these regulations. I know I'm guilty of an example posted or two. Just because the thread was posted with Erin in mind:

tumblr_ly4h9rqTJX1r51xvko1_640.thumb.jpg.96e533f33a9f81cd5b05b37bea345d2f.jpgtumblr_lz8le6WyJ71r51xvko1_640.thumb.jpg.f3eadc6de9fb84ae6c2dd0ca945f2362.jpgtumblr_ot7mg6w6Vf1r51xvko1_640.thumb.jpg.2386c90d8f824f18b9af85e7210cdaea.jpg564ebaf8c430827842954a1d369dfe90.thumb.jpg.d599f936ee15cae7321ee412e8944098.jpg1241887404_download(14).thumb.jpeg.33602c9462e625740eb27b2d5d6fa8d4.jpegtumblr_oozu4nixE61r51xvko2_500.thumb.jpg.a73a69e921b187817b68fccae9e26589.jpgtumblr_olwvb89R0w1r51xvko1_540.thumb.jpg.3d2d28dd3056d7cd4196baea45b69f1a.jpg

I looove his Belfort look 👀

Leonardo-DiCaprio-il-a-quitte-Erin-Heatherton.thumb.jpg.c146bca5bcd17e00cea5681ebd4559d4.jpg

Some Bar vibes...

tumblr_o8lf3vZSFo1r51xvko1_640.thumb.jpg.686d77efe1c820434b1c3b738f0a5567.jpg

tumblr_o5jatyRhVc1r51xvko1_540.thumb.jpg.88d30812c50d9d05b26fe735228dc166.jpg

@BarbieErin :buddies:hopefully. 

Is Leonardo DiCaprio Flirting With Gigi Hadid While Dating Camila Morrone?

10:11 AM EDT 7/11/2022 BY CAMILLE HEIMBROD
Leonardo DiCaprio poses on the red carpet during the Oscars arrivals at the 92nd Academy Awards in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, U.S., February 9, 2020. REUTERS/ERIC GAILLARD/FILE PHOTOFILE PHOTO: Leonardo DiCaprio poses on the red carpet during the Oscars arrivals at the 92nd Academy Awards in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, U.S., February 9, 2020.

Leonardo DiCaprio and Camila Morrone have been dating for five years, but the actor still doesn’t have any plans to propose.

According to New Idea, one of the reasons why DiCaprio doesn’t have any plans to settle down just yet is because he’s not done being a playboy.

In fact, a source claimed that the Titanic star has been showing interest in supermodel Gigi Hadid.

Just recently, the two A-listers were allegedly photographed partying close to each other while at a members-only club in New York City.

“They’ve known each other for years. Of course, they were catching up and he was flirting… that’s who Leo is! He was definitely enamored by Gigi,” the source said.

The insider also claimed that this wasn’t the first time that DiCaprio and Hadid partied together until the wee hours of the morning. Three years ago, they were spotted at a club in Miami until 6 a.m. At the time, the A-listers were joined by Bella Hadid and Kendall Jenner.

Rumors that there’s something going on between the two are suddenly rife for the simple reason that Hadid is single right now. Months ago, she was involved in a huge controversy together with her mom, Yolanda Hadid, and baby daddy, Zayn Malik.

Reports revealed that Malik and Yolanda got into a heated confrontation and Gigi was forced to get in between the two. She ended up taking her mom’s side and splitting from Malik.

But just last month, the model paid tribute to Malik on Father’s Day. She shared photos and videos of the former One Direction crooner with their daughter, Khai on her Instagram account. This shows that the two are on better terms right now and that they are co-parenting their daughter.

However, this still doesn’t mean that there’s something going on between DiCaprio and Hadid. The two are just friends. It is important to note that DiCaprio is still dating Morrone. And they just celebrated their fifth anniversary months ago.

In May, the happy couple was photographed in Malibu enjoying some quality time with each other. At the time, rumors swirled that the couple was there because DiCaprio already proposed to his longtime girlfriend.

However, this wasn’t the case either. DiCaprio and Morrone are still not engaged. And it’s unclear if they are already talking about marriage in private.

I suppose. The article is over a month old. It's still pretty quiet 🔕

6 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

Is Leonardo DiCaprio Flirting With Gigi Hadid While Dating Camila Morrone?

10:11 AM EDT 7/11/2022 BY CAMILLE HEIMBROD
Leonardo DiCaprio poses on the red carpet during the Oscars arrivals at the 92nd Academy Awards in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, U.S., February 9, 2020. REUTERS/ERIC GAILLARD/FILE PHOTOFILE PHOTO: Leonardo DiCaprio poses on the red carpet during the Oscars arrivals at the 92nd Academy Awards in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, U.S., February 9, 2020.

Leonardo DiCaprio and Camila Morrone have been dating for five years, but the actor still doesn’t have any plans to propose.

According to New Idea, one of the reasons why DiCaprio doesn’t have any plans to settle down just yet is because he’s not done being a playboy.

In fact, a source claimed that the Titanic star has been showing interest in supermodel Gigi Hadid.

Just recently, the two A-listers were allegedly photographed partying close to each other while at a members-only club in New York City.

“They’ve known each other for years. Of course, they were catching up and he was flirting… that’s who Leo is! He was definitely enamored by Gigi,” the source said.

The insider also claimed that this wasn’t the first time that DiCaprio and Hadid partied together until the wee hours of the morning. Three years ago, they were spotted at a club in Miami until 6 a.m. At the time, the A-listers were joined by Bella Hadid and Kendall Jenner.

Rumors that there’s something going on between the two are suddenly rife for the simple reason that Hadid is single right now. Months ago, she was involved in a huge controversy together with her mom, Yolanda Hadid, and baby daddy, Zayn Malik.

Reports revealed that Malik and Yolanda got into a heated confrontation and Gigi was forced to get in between the two. She ended up taking her mom’s side and splitting from Malik.

But just last month, the model paid tribute to Malik on Father’s Day. She shared photos and videos of the former One Direction crooner with their daughter, Khai on her Instagram account. This shows that the two are on better terms right now and that they are co-parenting their daughter.

However, this still doesn’t mean that there’s something going on between DiCaprio and Hadid. The two are just friends. It is important to note that DiCaprio is still dating Morrone. And they just celebrated their fifth anniversary months ago.

In May, the happy couple was photographed in Malibu enjoying some quality time with each other. At the time, rumors swirled that the couple was there because DiCaprio already proposed to his longtime girlfriend.

However, this wasn’t the case either. DiCaprio and Morrone are still not engaged. And it’s unclear if they are already talking about marriage in private.

I suppose. The article is over a month old. It's still pretty quiet 🔕

He wants to have fun all the time and this sounds good!

It doesn't matter if he's still dating Camilla because their relationship is an open relationship. It seems that he doesn't like restrictions!

6 hours ago, Magical said:

He wants to have fun all the time and this sounds good!

It doesn't matter if he's still dating Camilla because their relationship is an open relationship. It seems that he doesn't like restrictions!

Open 👐...just on one side. I don't think he's met a woman so confident in her being she'd could care less about dominating all his attention. Besides, he doesn't want a woman that isn't strictly spellbound by him anyway. That's the centrefold of his magic. Thanks to his mother, he's called lion 🦁 and referred to as such day in and day out. Territorial and proprietorial, lionlike he is. 

@NameDisplay I'm glad to hear about Erin. I know she filed for bankruptcy a few years back. I know what's like. It's cool she's back on her feet. Ppl talk a lot of stuff about Nina, I'm sure why. I never got a feel for her personality. But it seemed most hated the two (Lee and Nina) together. As for Camila, I guess this explains this 👇

Fao1-sEWQAU5bIY.thumb.jpeg.246b2970786c4204d86597dce583df3d.jpeg

She hangs with Nora (Arnezeder) a lot! I thought she was still in California, but I guess not. I don't see Lee going back after he just left and being there for such so long. I guess the Gigi supporters have a compelling argument, he's in California, I suppose, and so is his new interest. I'm not fully convinced, but we'll see.