Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Yeah, his affection 💕 toward her was easy. This was the first relationship that seemed destined for a traditional conclusion.

They touched and kissed 😘 each other all the time. Water 🌊 signs. 

2 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

Yeah, his affection 💕 toward her was easy. This was the first relationship that seemed destined for a traditional conclusion.

They touched and kissed 😘 each other all the time. Water 🌊 signs. 

I don't remember Leo being like that with ladies after Gisele. So sad they split and Gisele now trying hard to be spiritual guru. I'm sure if she stayed with Leo she wouldn't being so annoying now. 

27 minutes ago, AnnKos said:

I don't remember Leo being like that with ladies after Gisele. So sad they split and Gisele now trying hard to be spiritual guru. I'm sure if she stayed with Leo she wouldn't being so annoying now. 

LOL, soo true, Gisele is incridibly annoying nowadays, Leo wouldn't put up with that.

But it's not true Leo was only affecionate with Gisele, you guys are forcing this a bit too much. 

1 hour ago, BarbieErin said:

LOL, soo true, Gisele is incridibly annoying nowadays, Leo wouldn't put up with that.

But it's not true Leo was only affecionate with Gisele, you guys are forcing this a bit too much. 

Not mean he was affectionate with her only. But he showed the most of affection with her. He looks less with the ones after her. I don't think it's because Gisele, I think it's because lifetime. He looked happier when he was younger. 

Same...more or less.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS JUST MY OPINION OF THE MATTER, SO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SEETHING IF YOU DO NOT AGREE 👍!

I certainly don't have the intel to speak for others, but what I mean is Gisele is set as the benchmark for all of Lee's girlfriends. He did seem involuntarily sentimental and polite toward her. I've always rooted for Bar and him, but what's done is done, there's no need to backtrack. In terms of Ms. Morrone, I believe she reviews this effortlessness (he and Gisele) on Lee's behalf and wants it for herself. Truth be told, I was scanning through pics of Lee and was overwhelmed at the number of pictures they are of him and Gisele. More so, of how many baseball caps Gisele wore at that time, and how Camila is wearing promotional caps now.  If Gisele and Lee's love ❤️ was that healthy they'd still be together. But they're not even though I feel she wishes so. Tom is not getting it. Period! I do believe Leonardo and Bar had a great bond too, but she was so busy trying not to be defined by the previous girlfriend and she was quite headstrong until their connection appeared invisible. 

P.S. THAT DISCLAIMER IS FOR ANY AND EVERYONE THAT READS MY RESPONSE...😇

I actually like him and Cami together and hope it’s not over between them. They look like they make each other laugh! It’s possible they may have broken up as the gap grows between their last sighting together. They may however just be taking time apart as a result of her acting schedule (she’s done three projects back to back, is in Utah at the moment and he had two back to back before that). I guess only time will tell. I think the reason he seems so much less affectionate with girlfriends since Giselle is just down to him growing more and more tired of his private live being viewed through a magnifying glass and being in the spotlight (he’s been super famous for over 30years. He’s probably fed up with all of the fuss over who he’s dating!)  

I can respect that. I could hear out others' opinions. But the lens I use to view there doesn't seem to be that much togetherness. The year 2018 was probably the most easy-going for them. I never believed the relationship was PR. I still don't, but I also feel there's something key 🔑 missing from them as an item. I just can't seemed to digest where she's the right one. 

On 8/4/2022 at 11:36 AM, YouNoMe said:

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS JUST MY OPINION OF THE MATTER, SO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SEETHING IF YOU DO NOT AGREE 👍!

My best guess is that Gisele or Mrs. Brady was bent as heck. I mean from what I gather, Lee has formulated a pattern. Seems like he knows the women or woman he might slip off with whilst already in a relationship. Now, I'm all for Mr.DiCaprio. I am his fan, but that Y chromosome comes across as defective. On this website, I have witnessed posts that suggested Lee may very well be on a constant prowl. What we do know is he adores fashion and very nice things. Kristen (aka Ms. Zang) complained about how immature Leonardo was, and how he couldn't be tamed. Okay, he was quite young, but we can not dismiss the possibility that he may very well have crossed paths with Gisele whilst dating Kristen. Well, Gisele had a lot more going for herself, she was thoroughly noted for her beauty, she was rising in the fashion industry, and she was younger than Kristen. Photos of Lee and Gisele did promise a solid future, but something clearly went wrong. 

Now, Bar has admitted to being the aggressor when it came to catching Lee's eye. We don't know if he and Gisele were on a break or what the heck was going on when Bar surfaced, but she's roughly documented as coming in around November 2005. I'm thinking Gisele probably wanted to see what move Lee was gonna make when she popped up with Tom, but evidently, he got stubborn. Okay, now Ms. Refaeli is the First Lady. But check this, as they are off and on, rumours eventually fly about him and Blake Lively. Say what you will, but she too, is a fashionista, her star was rising, and to some, she was becoming an American Fashion Icon. So, he and Bar stick it out till 2011, the last reported sighting of them is in April of that year, approximately 60 days before she turns 26. But he eases right on over to Ms. Lively after being rumoured to visiting at her apartment a time or two. I'm sure y'all know the ins and outs better than me. To be honest, when I think of how Lee systematically jumps from woman to woman, I think of that picture of him wooing 😯 Nina at a lunch table or so and I believe he was dating Kelly at the time. 

This is why I don't suspect he and Ms. Morrone's relationship as PR. I honestly feel like she staked him out and put herself in his way. And his friends were like, "Yeah, Dawg. You better get that". I mean, he probably frets about his age just like the rest of us and for a 20-year-old to be tracking down a 40+ old, heck yeah, what a boost! And just like with Gisele, she probably suffered some flashbacks and thought about the good times and repeatedly realises she isn't a DiCaprio and gets pissed. Ppl talk and they may have tried to talk to Camila, but maybe she saw Gatsby. 

Now, I don't believe Lee is untamable I just think he has a very stubborn, sort of rigid side. I also speculate he uses the hell out of his charm and good looks from time to time. I also do feel he possesses a connection with all of his women, including Camila. There's something there he adores about all of them, but...

2 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

My best guess is that Gisele or Mrs. Brady was bent as heck. I mean from what I gather, Lee has formulated a pattern. Seems like he knows the women or woman he might slip off with whilst already in a relationship. Now, I'm all for Mr.DiCaprio. I am his fan, but that Y chromosome comes across as defective. On this website, I have witnessed posts that suggested Lee may very well be on a constant prowl. What we do know is he adores fashion and very nice things. Kristen (aka Ms. Zang) complained about how immature Leonardo was, and how he couldn't be tamed. Okay, he was quite young, but we can not dismiss the possibility that he may very well have crossed paths with Gisele whilst dating Kristen. Well, Gisele had a lot more going for herself, she was thoroughly noted for her beauty, she was rising in the fashion industry, and she was younger than Kristen. Photos of Lee and Gisele did promise a solid future, but something clearly went wrong. 

Now, Bar has admitted to being the aggressor when it came to catching Lee's eye. We don't know if he and Gisele were on a break or what the heck was going on when Bar surfaced, but she's roughly documented as coming in around November 2005. I'm thinking Gisele probably wanted to see what move Lee was gonna make when she popped up with Tom, but evidently, he got stubborn. Okay, now Ms. Refaeli is the First Lady. But check this, as they are off and on, rumours eventually fly about him and Blake Lively. Say what you will, but she too, is a fashionista, her star was rising, and to some, she was becoming an American Fashion Icon. So, he and Bar stick it out till 2011, the last reported sighting of them is in April of that year, approximately 60 days before she turns 26. But he eases right on over to Ms. Lively after being rumoured to visiting at her apartment a time or two. I'm sure y'all know the ins and outs better than me. To be honest, when I think of how Lee systematically jumps from woman to woman, I think of that picture of him wooing 😯 Nina at a lunch table or so and I believe he was dating Kelly at the time. 

This is why I don't suspect he and Ms. Morrone's relationship as PR. I honestly feels she staked him out and put herself in his way. And friends were like, "Yeah, Dawg. You better get that". I mean, he probably frets about his age just like the rest of us and for a 20-year-old to be tracking down a 40+ old, heck yeah, what a boost! And just like with Gisele, she probably suffered some flashbacks and thought about the good times and repeatedly realises she isn't a DiCaprio and gets pissed. Ppl talk and they may have tried to talk to Camila, but maybe she saw Gatsby. 

Now, I don't believe Lee is untamable I just think be has a very stubborn, sort of rigid side. I also speculate he uses the hell out of his charm and good looks from time to time. I also do feel he possesses a connection with all of his women, including Camila. There's something there he adores about all of them, but...

His idol is howard Hughes. Lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=19PfDcmNjD0

The man is looking for perfection.

It's hard to make him satisfied!

I am sharing him the same thing.

9 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

7 hours ago, Magical said:

His idol is howard Hughes. Lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=19PfDcmNjD0

The man is looking for perfection.

It's hard to make him satisfied!

I am sharing him the same thing.

Yeah, I can see him obsessing over the small details, and I see him confusing himself from time to time. 

Men can do some strange things. They'd fake the funk for a long period of time and then, get on with someone else. I've witnessed so many relationship breakdowns and male sweet talking 💬 tactics I probably should reassess my sexual orientation. After five years or maybe even two or three, promises are presumably made. And I think the average person, whether male or female, uses deeds and actions like hooks 🪝 that may never be moved. But no matter what, it's always up to the direct ppl involved, not the surrounding fixtures. So Gisele and others most likely fell for the pillow talk and the assumption they were in there good. I presume they all counted on the little things he did, cataloging them as "special", feeling like the only girl in the world. 

NOW THIS IS ABOUT THE TIME  PAPARAZZI PICS SURFACE AND ALL THAT IS SAID IS EXEMPT FROM WHAT IS  HAPPENING NOW!  

1 hour ago, Emmarose said:

So Leo was seen with Gigi hadid again... At this point its not just a friendship! 

For me Leo and Camila definitely did broke up...

01D8BA66-1C8E-4C1B-A976-2558DBFAD93A.jpeg 6A1FC626-72BE-47F5-8875-DB43A2F78148.jpeg

Gigi isn't his type. She has strong personality in my opinion and he likes soft and submissive girls.

I have very strange thoughts. Lol

26 minutes ago, Magical said:

Gigi no es su tipo. Ella tiene una fuerte personalidad en mi opinión y le gustan las chicas suaves y sumisas.

Tengo pensamientos muy extraños. Jajaja

I Agree with you. 

She is not the type of woman he likes. Leo likes more voluptuous women, with sculptural bodies... And Gigi Hadid is more of a Walking Skeleton, Super-thin and with few Physical Attributes. (With all due respect to Sra Hadid, Grand
Fashion Proffesional). I think they Are Good Friends, Only. In addition, She is married and has children and I don't think that Leo
would get to be in there.

23 minutes ago, Love35 said:

I Agree with you. 

She is not the type of woman he likes. Leo likes more voluptuous women, with sculptural bodies... And Gigi Hadid is more of a Walking Skeleton, Super-thin and with few Physical Attributes. (With all due respect to Sra Hadid, Grand
Fashion Proffesional). I think they Are Good Friends, Only. In addition, She is married and has children and I don't think that Leo

Too rude:no:

47 minutes ago, Love35 said:

I Agree with you. 

I sure hope you're not a woman. As women we need to support each other and not body shame.