Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Some pics that show how they set up their pap stroll in New York...

We can clearly see Leo and his friends seing the paps while waiting outside the store! 

Then they walks together to have pics and at the end Leo and his friends left her behind for her to pose solo looking directly to the paps!

CC2CEB0C-3798-47E4-838A-5FCAA40F6E30.jpeg D8833A69-0FCE-4338-8B25-4A6D658EC514.jpeg AFDC77F2-7B50-49C2-9405-FA67EB9D2C1E.jpeg ACD195B6-F376-455C-A8CA-E1718D190E35.jpeg 45E64724-C8ED-41D4-AB4B-CAD410478133.jpeg 8438B747-94F9-480F-AB88-9F764D8288BC.jpeg

65CCC07F-F309-4052-AB19-D4FF7D2146BF.jpeg 4F83ADC5-B11F-49D0-AD72-A4A2D7AED64F.jpeg

Just some articles helping to spot out a real relationship from a pr one... 

Those hints are definitely showing how Leonardo Dicaprio is having pr gf for over 2 decades after the huge hit in the box office!

His body language with Kristen Zang and Gisele for example are totally different from his body language with Bar, Erin, Toni, Kelly, Nina, and Camila....

And the fact that he hides his relationship or flings with Margot Robbie and Rihanna shows how he protects his partner when it’s not a pr relationship....

Fake relationships have been around for a very long time in Hollywood with celebrities. These relationships usually include someone very well known and in the spotlight and then another celebrity who is not in the spotlight. 

These relationships often are for promotion of a mutual or singular project of one party in the relationship. A different reason to have a fake relationship would be to cover up something that reflects the celebrity negatively.

Publicists and managers set up these “love” contracts with very strict terms to keep the relationships very professional. Fake relationships are simply for business and career advancements and they prove to be very successful. The main goal of fake relationships is to make headlines simply for the relationship only.

[...]

Hollywood constantly changes but one thing that is here to stay, would be the fake relationships. Whether the relationships help benefit careers or help keep different people relevant, it is almost proven that they always work. There are almost no downsides to relationships strictly for publicity other than lying to the entire general public. Other than that you are completely in the clear.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4172384/Can-tell-celebrity-relationship-real-deal.html?ito=email_share_article-top

1. Watch the body language

2. Time will tell

3. Look to the past

4. Are they private? 

5. Do they seem grateful?

Hi @Emmarose, nice to meet you. I wonder what's going on in France 🇫🇷. Seems to be a lot of celebrities going there. I guess because it is summer ☀️ and the rich 🤑 always brag about flying ✈️ to the south of France 🇫🇷 in the summer, so..........

These are randoms from Twitter...

Tobey appears to be playing the field still, but Jen seemed excessively excited on the trip. 🤷‍♀️.

FXoxQaSUYAkAliL.thumb.jpeg.275524d8bf1367ffc6f1d63a98dda590.jpeg

This is from that gala Richie hosted in New York. 

FXouaZWUEAE7b0H.thumb.jpeg.2945bc26bdb7bdc9494ccdc9d2856da4.jpeg

I don't if this is a double post, I haven't been keeping up, anyway, welcome! 

1 hour ago, YouNoMe said:

Hi @Emmarose, nice to meet you. I wonder what's going on in France 🇫🇷. Seems to be a lot of celebrities going there. I guess because it is summer ☀️ and the rich 🤑 always brag about flying ✈️ to the south of France 🇫🇷 in the summer, so..........

These are randoms from Twitter...

Tobey appears to be playing the field still, but Jen seemed excessively excited on the trip. 🤷‍♀️.

FXoxQaSUYAkAliL.thumb.jpeg.275524d8bf1367ffc6f1d63a98dda590.jpeg

This is from that gala Richie hosted in New York. 

FXouaZWUEAE7b0H.thumb.jpeg.2945bc26bdb7bdc9494ccdc9d2856da4.jpeg

I don't if this is a double post, I haven't been keeping up, anyway, welcome! 

👋 Younotme 

Yes St Tropez looks like a beautiful place to go to! A lot of celebs are papped there...

Leo always goes there, it looks like he always travels to the same places/restaurants. 

8 hours ago, Emmarose said:

👋 Girls,

Nice to see him with his niece. She is a lucky girl. 

Hi Emmarose, 

thanks for the daily mail! 

He looks happy with his niece and the fact that Tobey and Jen stayed friends it’s a good news!! 

Ah, yes, the rich and famous @Emmarose 😁. They move around a lot, some say those pics of Lee are as old as last week, like the weekend of the 8th old. It's hard keeping up. I suppose it doesn't matter. Another New York pic:

FXjEEqwUsAAM0_D.thumb.jpeg.164109fbf80c36eaec1dea4b29fe0201.jpeg

It's none of my business, but I wonder if Lee is behind Jen and Tobey's first cordial trip in a while. Lee has plainly been pro-Jen and I just feel that's a couple Mr. DiCaprio wants to thrive. @Lolabis 

22 hours ago, Lolabis said:

Some pics that show how they set up their pap stroll in New York...

We can clearly see Leo and his friends seing the paps while waiting outside the store! 

Then they walks together to have pics and at the end Leo and his friends left her behind for her to pose solo looking directly to the paps!

CC2CEB0C-3798-47E4-838A-5FCAA40F6E30.jpeg D8833A69-0FCE-4338-8B25-4A6D658EC514.jpeg AFDC77F2-7B50-49C2-9405-FA67EB9D2C1E.jpeg ACD195B6-F376-455C-A8CA-E1718D190E35.jpeg 45E64724-C8ED-41D4-AB4B-CAD410478133.jpeg 8438B747-94F9-480F-AB88-9F764D8288BC.jpeg

65CCC07F-F309-4052-AB19-D4FF7D2146BF.jpeg 4F83ADC5-B11F-49D0-AD72-A4A2D7AED64F.jpeg

You know, I don't think I could call myself chaste, because surely I'm flawed. I find myself questioning the validity of at least some of these sightings. I still believe at this relationship's genesis, genuine feelings were cultivated, but things change. During tea time, I heard Camila is retreating from unnecessary sightings because of personal safety trials. But I'm not certain of the relationship's current status. The beginning of the end?

3 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

You know, I don't think I could call myself chaste, because surely I'm flawed. I find myself questioning the validity of at least some of these sightings. I still believe at this relationship's genesis, genuine feelings were cultivated, but things change. During tea time, I heard Camila is retreating from unnecessary sightings because of personal safety trials. But I'm not certain of the relationship's current status. The beginning of the end?

You made me laugh but no they are definitely a contract from day one... Sorry to kill your hopes! 

Her mom sends her to Cannes in 2017 to be the next official gf after Nina Agdal but it didn’t worked and Leo went for Lorena at the end of the summer (even if it’s Leo and had a lot flings) but once they came back to New York he left her behind in the club and went on a date with Toni garrn...

After Tmz had the video and media started to criticize him for it he had to choose a gf! Lorena left the boat and leo didn’t want to have another year with toni! 

Leo was about to film OUATIH and had some dinners with Al Pacino with his then gf Lucila and guess who she called to join?! Camila! 
its all fake relationship but yes at the beginning he was willing to put some efforts to be a good bf for his image...

52 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

One thing for sure is that I don't see sparks. The thrill is gone. And I did fail to see a true connection between the two. 

When you compare leo’s sparkling eyes with Gisele, Kristen and even Blake Lively and his body language with Camila with all the pics and videos of them you definitely see that it’s not a loving relationship or a genuine one! He isn’t that into her and he had other girls on the side (miami, los angeles...) 

He didn’t even took her to the sag awards 2019 nor the golden globes 2020, until Ricky Gervais made a joke who went viral so the oscar night was 💯 a damage control events from him!

She walked the red carpet with Danny Abeckaser and met up with Al Pacino who just stayed few seconds and run away from them! 

How comes he didn’t walked the red carpet with her but she was at the ceremony!? Because of people going crazy?! Or because he doesn’t wants pics of it... And every year at the oscar when leo is there with his mom we can have zillions pics of them sitting not with Camila just a few for the narrative!

She was still in a relationship with Joe when she was meeting leo (pics of November 2017!) She was posting on her snap chat joe the night before and the same night of their pics in his Volvo with Lukas and isabella!! 

So the relationship was from the get go a contract and both of them were negotiating parts! 

Don’t forget that she never had a job without nepotism! Either its Al pacino who calls or Leo in the recent years! 

7 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

Ah, yes, the rich and famous @Emmarose 😁. They move around a lot, some say those pics of Lee are as old as last week, like the weekend of the 8th old. It's hard keeping up. I suppose it doesn't matter. Another New York pic:

FXjEEqwUsAAM0_D.thumb.jpeg.164109fbf80c36eaec1dea4b29fe0201.jpeg

It's none of my business, but I wonder if Lee is behind Jen and Tobey's first cordial trip in a while. Lee has plainly been pro-Jen and I just feel that's a couple Mr. DiCaprio wants to thrive. @Lolabis 

St Tropez is a jet set’s  destination just like Ibiza for example. And Leo is going to the same places, maybe because of his fame he has to be in a secure place. And not be noticed by people! But yes Leo loves the luxury life, and who is gonna to blame him,

I would do the same if I had his money!
🤣🤣🤣

16 hours ago, Lolabis said:

Hi Emmarose, 

thanks for the daily mail! 

He looks happy with his niece and the fact that Tobey and Jen stayed friends it’s a good news!! 

👋 lolabis,

You have made good points about their dynamic. I was believing that they were in love, but not anymore! 

Now I can see that it’s not a regular relationship like us... Something looks like fake between them! 

Leo change his way of doing things or location? 🙃 I think we would ask a little too much from our handsomely stubborn movie star. He looks like he is having fun and what more can you need when on vacation? Good food and pleasant company while wildly gesticulating when telling a tail of your latest adventures. 

He looks good. ❤

1 minute ago, Mirella said:

Leo change his way of doing things or location? 🙃 I think we would ask a little too much from our handsomely stubborn movie star. He looks like he is having fun and what more can you need when on vacation? Good food and pleasant company while wildly gesticulating when telling a tail of your latest adventures. 

He looks good. ❤

Of course we are happy for him! And yes vacay are for fun and food!