Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

^In one point I slightly agree with @Sliva... I think jealousy/dissatisfaction with the own life in general is playing a big part in such comments.

I don't know if you heard about the story with Robert Pattinson and one -well- persistent fan of him who claimed to be madly in love with him. I don't know anymore what she was doing to come him near but one day he was so tired of her actions he agreed going on a date with her. Guess what he was doing? He bored the shit out of her :rofl: He never saw her again lmao

e07843c0978a8f63b3ed8ff57ce34a434b0372ae

Maybe he is collecting headphones after countries? 🎧 What means he used the french edition in Cannes ya know :rofl:

273589988_Screenshot2021-10-16at11-33-26StoriesInstagram.thumb.png.75c393a44fe50aae5c3e4a224050f3e5.png

02f64969f6a2750ad0e4563c0e6390676711796e

You know what

I love headphones too and I have many of them because they don't last for long time 😂😜

Quality is not good these days.

• 2 weeks later...

Who is creating those stories? :rofl:

Leonardo DiCaprio tricks his girlfriends into thinking he’ll marry them but he won’t: Rumor

Leonardo DiCaprio, allegedly, tricks his girlfriends into thinking that he’s so committed to them to the point that they will eventually get engaged.

According to National Enquirer, most often than not, Leonardo DiCaprio just lures his girlfriends into dating him, but that’s about it. After years of being together, the relationship with just ended without an engagement.

“Leo sniffs beauties who are half his age, but once he gets in a relationship, years go by and they realize they’re no closer to a wedding than the day they started dating,” the source said.

Toni Garrn thrilled she’s no longer with Leonardo DiCaprio

The insider also claimed that DiCaprio’s ex-girlfriend, Toni Garrn couldn’t be happier that they are no longer together.

“Toni realized Leo is every woman’s worst nightmare. As he ages, the girls he chases get younger and younger. Toni jumped ship before she became another of Leo’s Peter Pan dating casualties,” the source said.

Camila Morrone waiting for Leonardo DiCaprio to propose

This isn’t the only rumor surrounding DiCaprio. This week, OK! magazine claimed that DiCaprio put his girlfriend of four years in the same position.

After all, Camila Morrone has, allegedly, been hoping to get an engagement ring from DiCaprio. Unfortunately, it seems the actor has no plans to get down on one knee just yet.

“She’s patiently waiting for some show of commitment from Leo, but he’s not even trying to act like a guy who’s in a serious relationship. It’s a dilemma because they’ve been together almost four years, and Leo’s famously known to get bored with his girlfriends at this stage. Fact is, he’s not the kind to stay at home when he has the chance to let loose!” the source said.

Rumors debunked

However, one should take the tabloid’s claims with a grain of salt.

*It is unclear where DiCaprio got such a bad reputation when it comes to his dating life. But it’s possible that these claims are coming from the fact that he hasn’t tied the knot.

But it is important to note that this is the actor’s personal choice, and everyone around Leonardo DiCaprio should learn to accept it.

Source

*I wonder that too. 🤔 But 💯 to this last statement!

• 2 weeks later...

Can't help but she kinda has a point :D Maybe Leo wasn't sarcastic LOL

Leonardo DiCaprio Had an Unfortunate Halloween Costume For Stepping Out With His 24-Year-Old Girlfriend

Leonardo DiCaprio’s 2021 Halloween costume sure was an interesting choice. Normally, no one would bat an eye if a random person went as a 100-year-old man for the spooky holiday, but this is an actor who doesn’t date a woman over the age of 25.

According to Page Six, DiCaprio attended the Beverly Hills bash with 24-year-old girlfriend Camila Morrone dressed as “a 100-year-old man.” (See the photo HERE.) There’s already a 23-year-age difference between the two, so either he was spoofing himself or he didn’t see the irony in his choice of Halloween costumes. And this isn’t a big secret in Hollywood, the Oscar winner has a very specific type of woman he likes to date: Models who are between the ages of 20-25. After dating a bevy of beauties, the Oscar nominee has maintained a pattern of going after supermodels,” revealed Hollywood Life, via Slate, in 2016. That was five years ago and the habit has only continued.

Even Reddit has taken a deep dive into his dating history. Three years ago the dataisbeautiful subreddit had a conversation going about his preferences from 1999-2019. Reddit user TrustLittleBrother, created a graph based on British tabloid reports that chronicled his love life to illustrate that DiCaprio’s age goes up, but his dates stay the same age. (See the graph HERE.) There are very familiar names on that list, including Gisele Bündchen, Bar Refaeli and Blake Lively. It also revealed that the average age of his former girlfriends is 22.9, even though he gets older and older with each passing year.

So maybe The Revenant star wants to think of a more clever costume in the future because if he isn’t trolling us, then he definitely has become the joke. And Morrone has one more year before she reaches the DiCaprio expiration date, so maybe we should send her the chart as fair warning.

Source

• 2 weeks later...

It's the Sun but reading about Leo and Rihanna using their tongues makes it worth :p

Leonardo DiCaprio Made Out With A Model Few Feet Away From Rihanna After They Broke Up?

Leonardo has dated quite a few A-listers in Hollywood and has always been very open about his love life.

leonardo-dicaprio-made-out-with-a-model-

Leonardo DiCaprio is one of the popular Hollywood celebrities across the world. Not just his craft but also his love towards nature and fans is known to the world. Today, we bring you a throwback of the time when the superstar broke up with singer Rihanna and made out with a model when his ex was standing just a few feet away from him. Scroll below to read the scoop.

Leonardo has dated quite a few A-listers in Hollywood and has always been very open about his love life.

It was 2015 when Leonardo DiCaprio and Rihanna’s brewing romance rumours were the talk of the town. They painted the town red with their love and were going full out smooching each other in front of their friends and didn’t care about the world.

According to a source close to the Sun, “Rihanna and Leo were really going for it. They were passionately snogging and didn’t seem to care if anyone saw.”

The source continued and said, “They were using tongues so there was no mistaking it for a friendly smooch.” The duo reportedly first met at a birthday party in 2014 and kissed each other at the same party and later celebrated New Year’s together on Caribbean island while ringing into 2015.

Soon after, Rihanna and Leonardo DiCaprio broke up and the actor was spotted with another model at a party.

According to Radar Online, it was the Titanic actor who called it quits and a source close to the publication revealed, “They were making out,” about his new fling while the Diamonds singer was standing a few feet away from the ex.

Well, Leo being Leo.

Source

• 2 weeks later...

@akatoshThought you probably wished this headline was true just like me 😭

Leonardo DiCaprio Still SECRETLY IN LOVE with Kate Winslet and Want to MARRY HER

leonardo-dicaprio-and-kate-winslet-1-sca

Introduction

Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet starred in the 1997 hit Titanic, and their chemistry was quickly recognized by moviegoers. DiCaprio plays young artist Jack on a luxury ship, while Winslet plays Rose, a wealthy woman who is engaged to be married to her fiancé, Cal. Despite being in a relationship, Rose begins to fall in love with Jack. Who can forget Jack and Rose’s hot intimacy view in the car? Or when Jack makes Rose stand by the bow of the ship, where she shouts, “I’m flying!” Two words: truly magnificent.

leonardo-dicaprio-and-kate-winslet-2-120

Are They Just Friend?

Since viewers would like DiCaprio and Winslet to ride their bikes at sunset together, they would have to be satisfied with their amazing friendship instead. DiCaprio has been dating model Camila Morrone since 2017, while Winslet married Edward Abel Smith in 2012. In fact, at Winslet and Smith’s wedding in 2012, DiCaprio took her and gave her to him, a source told Us Weekly.

“It’s like family, “Winslet told Good Morning America in 2017 about his relationship with DiCaprio, who was also his star on Revolutionary Road.” It is one of the rare Hollywood friendships that I feel very blessed to have.”

leonardo-dicaprio-kate-winslet.jpg

They Are the Biggest Fans of Each Other

Before Kate Winslet worked with Leonardo DiCaprio on the 1997 movie Titanic, she was terrified of working alongside a good-looking guy, as she should have. “I was just like all the women in the audience, about Leonardo DiCaprio,” the actress told Oprah Winfrey in 1998.

In a 2004 interview with Winfrey, the television director played the confession of Kate to DiCaprio, in which he replied, “That’s my girl.” Fortunately, it seems that Winslet was able to put the fears behind her, and the two became close friends. “I feel the same way about her,” he said. “If she had not made that film, we would have been scrapes by this time. It was the hardest film we ever had to make and we were partners together.”

leonardo-dicaprio-and-kate-winslet-img-1

To this day, Winslet will never forget how DiCaprio influenced his life. “I left [the Titanic] with one of the biggest friendships of my life in my back pocket, which is Leo,” she said in 2017, to Entertainment Weekly. “We know each other in a very different way, I think, because of our experience both in that film and caring for each other.”

Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet are both talented actors in their own right, which is why they are not afraid to recommend each other’s work in Hollywood. “In many ways, Kate and I grew up together in this field,” DiCaprio said when he appeared in 2009 on Oprah. “We have been a way of supporting each other for a long time. We have been there alone and helped to guide each other.”

Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet have been on the same list for more than two decades. The million-dollar question, however, is why did Hollywood celebrities not take their friendship to another level by becoming something? “I think the reason the friendship works is that there has never been such a thing as love,” Winslet told Marie Claire U.K. in 2014.

Source

7 Of Leonardo Dicaprio's Exes On What It Was Like To Date Him (And Why They Broke Up)

Leonardo Dicaprio is known as one of the most famous bachelors of our time, with a long history of girlfriends and flings. 

He stole the hearts of young girls after his breakthrough role in Baz Luhrmann's William Shakespeare's "Romeo + Juliet" (1996) and soon after in James Cameron's "Titanic" (1997).

With his attractive looks, impressive acting experience, and his charming personality, he has amassed quite the list of ex-girlfriends — including fellow actors and models.

Currently, Dicaprio is with actress and model, double threat, Camila Morrone who is a rising star in Hollywood. The two have been dating since 2017 and even quarantined together during the pandemic. 

While it's not too safe to say the two are going to last, let's see what went wrong in his past relationships and what his exes have to say about dating the iconic bachelor.

Bridget Hall

leonardo-dicaprio-dating-history-bridget

The first of Leonardo's exes who was a model is Bridget Hall who was 17-years-old when they met in 1994 and Leo was 20-years-old. The two were seen attending several events together in 1994, and according to an interview with the Vogue cover girl in New York Magazine “nothing happened."

However, that was the opposite of what tabloids were saying at the time like the Globe that quoted her saying, “He was lousy in bed. [It] was bad.”

Gisele Bundchen

leonardo-dicaprio-dating-history-gisele.

After his longer two-year fling with model Kristen Zang from 1996-1998, Dicaprio found Gisele two years later in 2000.

She was the first and only girlfriend (so far) that lasted five years, which is almost as long as Dicaprios's relationship with his current girlfriend Morrone.

In her memoir, "Lessons: My Path To A Meaningful Life," Bundchen said she broke up with him because she didn't want to numb herself with distractions like, "smoking, drinking, and too much work, I was becoming more and more aware of things that I'd chosen not to look at."

She said she needed to do some "serious soul-searching while he stayed the same."

Bar Refaeli

leonardo-dicaprio-dating-history-bar-ref

After Gisele, Decaprio began dating Israeli model Bar Refaeli — they were on and off from 2005-2011.

Refaeli had nothing but nice things to say about Decaprio after their final split. A source told The New York Post at the time, "It was amicable, they're still friends and they are still talking. They just grew apart and went their separate ways. Neither are ready to settle down, and both have busy careers that have been taking them in different directions."

Blake Lively

leonardo-dicaprio-dating-histroy-blake-l

Blake Lively was famously known for dating Dicaprio for five months in 2011 before she started dating her now-husband, Ryan Reynolds, who she met on the set of "Green Lantern" in 2010.

It seems like Lively and Dicaprio had a good time while it lasted — they met in 2011 on Steven Spielberg’s yacht in Monte Carlo for the Cannes Film Festival. The two were captured multiple times together on dates in Venice, Los Angeles, and NYC.

Kelly Rohrbach

leonardo-dicaprio-dating-history-kelly-r

After dating blonde models Erin Heatherton from 2011-2012 and Toni Garrn from 2013-2014, Kelly Rohrbach was the last blonde-haired model to date Dicaprio. Their romance began in 2015.

According to Heatherton, their breakup was due to "crazy schedules." For Garrn, the breakup happened soon after Dicaprio was spotted leaving a Miami nightclub with 20 women.

For Rohrbach, by the end of 2016, their breakup was blamed on crazy work schedules. These two also had a 16 year age difference.

At some point along the way, Rohrbach and Dicaprio were reportedly engaged but decided to remain friends after the breakup. 

Nina Agdal

leonardo-dicaprio-dating-history-nina-ag

Nina was the last girlfriend Dicaprio dated before his current girlfriend, Camila Morrone. 

Agdal and Dicaprio dated from 2016-2017. The Danish model was 17 years his junior and the two were seen vacationing together in Montauk, New York, and the Bahamas. She even met his mother, Irmelin Indenbirken  he brought them on a French Polynesia vacation for his 42nd birthday. 

Their relationship ultimately didn't work out, but a source told PEOPLE that they've remained friends. 

Camila Morrone

leonardo-dicaprio-dating-history-camila-

Has Leonardo Dicaprio found true love with Camila Morrone? Only time will tell, but as of today things are going strong and they are still together.

The two started secretly dating in late 2017, and have been dating officially since 2018. After two years together, and spending a year together quarantining together, the couple looks to be happy as ever.

In November 2021, a source told E! that the two are “closer than ever," saying, "Leo has been settling into this domestic life with Cami, as opposed to all the time he used to spend out with his boys...He does really like his life with her and they're a lot more coupley than they used to be."

Source

@CPofJordan I've always held the notion, Leonardo does what he wants when he wants. I can't help but think he sends all his women through vigorous tests. Scorpios are never sure, arguably. They CAN BE overthinkers. I read this and was a wee bit shocked 👇. Not over the pregnancy, but rather her alleged behaviour. Perhaps that's it! Maybe he sees something irreversible in his companions and/or their circumstance and finds it healthier to part. I instinctively lean towards his enigmaism and wait for a deeper meaning to spring forth. P.S. I may have erase a pic or two accidentally, and the behaviour portion is at end.

Baywatch star Kelly Rohrbach, 31, is 'PREGNANT with a baby boy' with billionaire Walmart heir husband Steuart Walton, 40 - and is 'due to give birth next month'

• Kelly, 31, and Steuart, 40, began dating in 2017 and had an under-the-radar wedding in 2019
  • According to Page Six, Kelly and Steuart are reportedly expecting their first baby next month and are keeping the name quiet
  • Kelly, who was the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue's 2015 Rookie of the Year, starred in Pamela Anderson's role in the film version of Baywatch

Model and Baywatch movie star Kelly Rohrbach is reportedly expecting her first child with billionaire Walmart heir Steuart Walton, two years after they couple tied the knot. 

Kelly, 31, and Steuart, 40, began dating in 2017 and had an under-the-radar wedding in 2019.

And now Page Six reports that the couple is expecting a boy next month but are keeping it hush-hush.

Boris is left reeling after historic Commons revolt: Almost HALF of PM's backbenchers give him bloody nose over Plan B rules and 'hysterical' projections - and 'double figures' write letters questioning his leadership leaving his position 'in danger', and other top stories from December 15Steuart, whose grandfather was Walmart founder Sam Walton, is part of a family worth an estimated $238 billion.
Model and Baywatch movie star Kelly Rohrbach is reportedly expecting her first child with Steuart Walton, heir to the Walmart fortune

Model and Baywatch movie star Kelly Rohrbach is reportedly expecting her first child with Steuart Walton, heir to the Walmart fortune

Kelly, 31, and Steuart, 40, began dating in 2017 and had an under-the-radar wedding in 2019 (pictured in March 2019)
Kelly, 31, and Steuart, 40, began dating in 2017 and had an under-the-radar wedding in 2019 (pictured in March 2019)
Steuart, whose family is worth an estimated $238 billion, sits on the Walmart board and has started several businesses of his own

Steuart, whose family is worth an estimated $238 billion, sits on the Walmart board and has started several businesses of his own

'They have a name picked out, but are keeping it quiet,' a source told Page Six. 'They aren’t telling anybody.'

They are reportedly also already planning to have more children, and while Kelly hasn't appeared on-screen since 2009, another source said she is 'being present' and enjoying married life.

Kelly reportedly comes from a wealthy background as well, and was raised by her mother and financier father in tony Greenwich, Connecticut — where she attended the private day school Greenwich Academ, which currently charges $43,760  to $48,930 per year in tuition, depending on the grade. She played golf at Georgetown University before enrolling at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.

Kelly was the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue's 2015 Rookie of the Year
Kelly was the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue's 2015 Rookie of the Year
Kelly also grew up wealthy in Greenwich, Connecticut and previously dated Leonardo DiCaprio

Kelly also grew up wealthy in Greenwich, Connecticut and previously dated Leonardo DiCaprio

Over the years she has had small roles on Two and a Half Men, The New Normal, Rizzoli & Isles, Broad City, and Rush, and in 2015 was named Rookie of the Year for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.

Her big starring role came in 2017 when she starred as C. J. Parker — a role originated by Pamela Anderson — in the film version of Baywatch. 

Kelly dated Leonardo DiCaprio in 2015 before meeting Steuart.

Steuart, meanwhile, also attended Georgetown, receiving his law degree from the pristigious school. 

He is a part of American's richest family and is involved in the family business, sitting on Walmart's board since 2016.

Her big starring role came in 2017 when she starred as C. J. Parker - a role originated by Pamela Anderson - in the film version of Baywatch

Her big starring role came in 2017 when she starred as C. J. Parker - a role originated by Pamela Anderson - in the film version of Baywatch

They are reportedly expecting their first baby next month and are keeping the name quiet

He also sits on the board of his family’s Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, as well as the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum.

On his own, he co-founded Runway Group, which invests in real estate, hospitality, and other businesses in Northwest Arkansas. 

He also founded Game Composites, which manufacturers small composite aircraft. He serves as chairman.

Previously, he worked for Republican Senator Peter Fitzgerald in 2004 before working at several law firms.   

Kelly is pictured at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party in March 2018

Kelly is pictured at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party in March 2018

While a source said the reason Kelly hasn't worked for a few years is that she is enjoying being a wife and awaiting motherhood, another source told Page Six in 2017 that her diva attitude was hurting her career. 

'She thought she was better than everyone,' said the source, speaking of the Baywatch set. 'There was no love lost between her and the rest of the cast.

'No one wanted to share a junket room with her,' they added. 'She was flipped around to many different pairings.

'Kelly didn’t hang out with everyone. She didn’t make any friends. She thinks she’s a major star, and she’s just a model who dated Leo.' 

ADVERTISEMENT

On 12/14/2021 at 10:44 AM, Jade Bahr said:

@akatoshThought you probably wished this headline was true just like me 😭

Leonardo DiCaprio Still SECRETLY IN LOVE with Kate Winslet and Want to MARRY HER

leonardo-dicaprio-and-kate-winslet-1-sca

Introduction

Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet starred in the 1997 hit Titanic, and their chemistry was quickly recognized by moviegoers. DiCaprio plays young artist Jack on a luxury ship, while Winslet plays Rose, a wealthy woman who is engaged to be married to her fiancé, Cal. Despite being in a relationship, Rose begins to fall in love with Jack. Who can forget Jack and Rose’s hot intimacy view in the car? Or when Jack makes Rose stand by the bow of the ship, where she shouts, “I’m flying!” Two words: truly magnificent.

leonardo-dicaprio-and-kate-winslet-2-120

Are They Just Friend?

Since viewers would like DiCaprio and Winslet to ride their bikes at sunset together, they would have to be satisfied with their amazing friendship instead. DiCaprio has been dating model Camila Morrone since 2017, while Winslet married Edward Abel Smith in 2012. In fact, at Winslet and Smith’s wedding in 2012, DiCaprio took her and gave her to him, a source told Us Weekly.

“It’s like family, “Winslet told Good Morning America in 2017 about his relationship with DiCaprio, who was also his star on Revolutionary Road.” It is one of the rare Hollywood friendships that I feel very blessed to have.”

leonardo-dicaprio-kate-winslet.jpg

They Are the Biggest Fans of Each Other

Before Kate Winslet worked with Leonardo DiCaprio on the 1997 movie Titanic, she was terrified of working alongside a good-looking guy, as she should have. “I was just like all the women in the audience, about Leonardo DiCaprio,” the actress told Oprah Winfrey in 1998.

In a 2004 interview with Winfrey, the television director played the confession of Kate to DiCaprio, in which he replied, “That’s my girl.” Fortunately, it seems that Winslet was able to put the fears behind her, and the two became close friends. “I feel the same way about her,” he said. “If she had not made that film, we would have been scrapes by this time. It was the hardest film we ever had to make and we were partners together.”

leonardo-dicaprio-and-kate-winslet-img-1

To this day, Winslet will never forget how DiCaprio influenced his life. “I left [the Titanic] with one of the biggest friendships of my life in my back pocket, which is Leo,” she said in 2017, to Entertainment Weekly. “We know each other in a very different way, I think, because of our experience both in that film and caring for each other.”

Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet are both talented actors in their own right, which is why they are not afraid to recommend each other’s work in Hollywood. “In many ways, Kate and I grew up together in this field,” DiCaprio said when he appeared in 2009 on Oprah. “We have been a way of supporting each other for a long time. We have been there alone and helped to guide each other.”

Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet have been on the same list for more than two decades. The million-dollar question, however, is why did Hollywood celebrities not take their friendship to another level by becoming something? “I think the reason the friendship works is that there has never been such a thing as love,” Winslet told Marie Claire U.K. in 2014.

Source

Yes I do. Sad but true but I think they would be together if that's what they both wanted. Although I'm pretty sure they are more than just in a brother sister relationship. There were so many rumors and the way they are acting around each other and looking at each other says it all. I think they just decided thier friendship was more important. They seemed to always have had bad timing.

I wonder what it is exactly that DiCaprio is looking for in a serious spouse; he isn't really living a life that shows he is great for a serious commitment and it is clear that he may well be trying to get someone 'decent,' but at the same time most of them are taken and most of them are in fact fully established in careers. I also believe that Leo is kind of contradictory. He isn't interested in staying single for a while, but he is certainly seemingly trying to market himself to someone of quality.

Exes Leo DiCaprio, Nina Agdal run into each other at Miami Art Week

Leo-DiCaprio-Agdal-comp.jpg?quality=90&s

Hate seeing your ex at a party? Leonardo DiCaprio and Nina Agdal had a run-in during a Miami Art Week party that should set the template for us all.

We’re told the pair — who dated for nearly a year before breaking up in 2017 — “were sitting across from each other” at a Galore and ARTchive launch party at Socialista and “said a friendly hello and chatted for a moment.”

But the bash wasn’t the only one that newly single Agdal, 29, and DiCaprio, 47, both attended last week. They were also spotted at a Wayne and Cynthia Boich-hosted event for watch brand Richard Mille.

“Leo kept such a low profile, with his hat down and mask on throughout the night, that guests, and even Nina, didn’t notice he was there,” said a spy at the “After Dark” party.

Source

• 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

According to her Leo is "not normal", "damaged", "stucked", "addicted", "bi sexual"

If I get money every time I hear/read things like that about Leo, I'd be a billionaire 😂 

27 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Also according to her Jake Gyllenhaal is gay.

So it means that Taylor Swift was lying? 

4 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

If I get money every time I hear/read things like that about Leo, I'd be a billionaire 😂 

So it means that Taylor Swift was lying? 

Not lying. They both agreed to that story to cover their "true" sexuality. I think she called Taylor queer lol