Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

Looks like Camila is trying wedding dresses in her last story on instagram 😂

That's the dresses she was trying last year for Oscars, the one she's wearing in the pic is the one she wore at Oscars last year. Still, the original dress color was white and it is from a bridal collection and than designers changed for a very light pink, I remember to read this at some article. 

15 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

That's the dresses she was trying last year for Oscars, the one she's wearing in the pic is the one she wore at Oscars last year. Still, the original dress color was white and it is from a bridal collection and than designers changed for a very light pink, I remember to read this at some article. 

I thought it looked familiar 👍

• 1 month later...
On 1/21/2016 at 6:00 AM, BarbieErin said:

A new rumor, already denied.

Leonardo DiCaprio Wants To Date Jennifer Lawrence?

Leonardo DiCaprio is NOT looking to date Jennifer Lawrence, despite a made-up tabloid report. Gossip Cop can bust this claim. 

According to OK!, DiCaprio and Lawrence hit it off so well at the Golden Globe Awards earlier this month that he’s now set his sights on her romantically. A so-called “friend” of the actor tells the tabloid, “Leo seems ready to date someone different. And despite the age gap, he and Jennifer have a lot in common."

Another supposed “eyewitness” who attended the Golden Globes says the two were flirting throughout the night, including laughing and whispering to each other at an afterparty. “There was definitely chemistry,” says the tabloid’s questionable source. “They’d be a perfect match."

Gossip Cop checked in with an actual source close to DiCaprio, and we’re assured the actor isn’t romantically pursuing Lawrence. The two simply had a friendly conversation at an awards show, just as they did with their many other peers in attendance. We’re told the tabloid’s claim about an impending relationship between the two movie stars is simply “not true.”

http://www.gossipcop.com/leonardo-dicaprio-dating-jennifer-lawrence-flirting-golden-globes-hooking-up/

On 1/21/2016 at 5:19 PM, katchitup said:

^Well there goes my hopes for them to ever be together :p But still would love to see them act in a movie together :D 

Just watched old posts in the thread (I was bored lol) and find this. After 5 years dreams come true, life is a wonderful thing😁

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Are Leonardo DiCaprio And Camila Morrone Ever Going To Get Married?

Fans want to know: are Leonardo DiCaprio and Camila Morrone ever going to get married?

Leonardo DiCaprio has often made headlines as Hollywood's most eligible bachelor. And even though he's been in a few long-term relationships (including six years each with Gisele  Bündchen and Bar Refaeli) over the years, it's hard to tell whether he's really serious about any of the leading ladies in his life.

Because, after all, he's never been married.

And though he and current girlfriend Camila Morrone have publicly been an item since 2017, and knew each other for around a decade before dating, no one's spotted a ring on Camila's finger yet.

So why hasn't Leo gotten married -- and will he and Camila ever tie the knot?

Why Hasn't Leonardo DiCaprio Gotten Married?

There's no true answer to the question of why Leo hasn't been married yet. But fans have speculated plenty on the matter, and they have a few ideas. For one thing, some fans suggest, Leo is super-focused on his career and may not be interested in settling down.

Fans point to how much the media likes to gossip about Leo; having a wife would mean even more speculation. But it would also mean Leo would be on the hook as more of a family man.

His wife may even want children -- but all of this speculation leaves out the fact that it's possible DiCaprio doesn't want kids, or maybe that his partner wouldn't. It's also possible that Leo does want children, he just has a different timeline for his life than what fans assume. Besides, he's already 'adopted' a baby, so maybe he's not as much of a commitment-phobe as onlookers believe.

George Clooney wound up married with twins as a mature bachelor, after all, so it's possible things could go the same way for Leo. The question is, does he want that. Oh, and also, will he ever marry Camila?

Will Camila Morrone And Leonardo DiCaprio Get Married?

Many fans speculate that Leonardo won't marry Camila, and there are a few reasons for that. For one thing, Cosmopolitan points out that there are rumors of Leo's exes signing NDAs.

Nothing spells out "not serious" in a relationship more than signing a contract before heading out on a date. Leo also sued Playgirl one time, so he's clearly very private about personal matters.

But fans also point to past quotes from Leo where he said vague things like "It's gonna happen when it's gonna happen" and "I think everybody, well, not everybody, but I think that, you know, eventually when the time is right... [he might walk down the aisle]."

In short, Leonardo DiCaprio says he might get married, to the right person, if the timing is right.

That's a whole lotta "if's," as fans point out. And who knows if Camila Morrone will be around if Leo is eventually ready to settle down?

Source

Honestly, I dislike that 'gf under 25' theory (bc it makes Leo look like creep), but Camila will 24 this summer and 25 next and I'm just curious about... you know. Leo's current relationship is the longest relationship he had since 2011, of course fans wonder will they last longer or not. And if they split, who will next? Model, actress or singer? Who knows. I don't know Leo personally, but for me he doesn't seems like a 'family guy' and I don't judge him. As I said multiple times, it's absolutely fine to not want to have a family. And If he will marry, I hope he will do it because he really want it, not because public pressure. 

And yet another wedding rumor, for a change, lol.  :laugh:  This tabloids don't give up, I will give them that... they are persistent and at least they try, haha, but no one believes it.   :rofl:

Is Leonardo DiCaprio, one of Hollywood’s most well-known bachelors, finally settling down? One story says he and his longtime girlfriend Camila Morrone are preparing for a wedding. Gossip Cop investigates.

According to OK!, Leonardo DiCaprio is giving up his bachelor lifestyle so he can settle down with Camila Morrone. A source says, “Leo is excited to pull the trigger and ask Camila to marry him.” Many of DiCaprio’s closest friends are stunned

“He’s been on the fence for a while” an insider explains, “but friends and family have chipped away at Leo.” Morrone’s reportedly been eagerly anticipating a proposal for a long time but didn’t want to put any pressure on DiCaprio. The Basketball Diaries star has even purchased what the source calls the “ultimate” diamond ring for a mid-June proposal.

The source believes the two will not be engaged long, saying, “It’ll likely be a short engagement, with a wedding held in late fall or winter in Leo’s home state of California.” The two are considering Malibu and other tropical locations are possible as well. The story concludes with a source saying DiCaprio “wants it to be the day of both their dreams.” 

The Malibu Smoking Gun

OK! is obsessed with Malibu weddings. It’s claimed that Keanu Reeves would wed there, as well as Christina Aguilera. Neither of these weddings have happened, so this isn’t exactly a source you should trust. If the wedding is supposed to be in Malibu, that’s a good sign that the story has been made up.

We’re to believe that this source is close enough to DiCaprio that they know not only when he’ll propose, but also how Morrone will react and when the wedding will be. Any real friend who genuinely knew this information would have to be in DiCaprio’s inner inner circle and would therefore never spill the beans, let alone to an outlet like this. Gossip Cop just isn’t buying it.

Is Leonardo DiCaprio Getting Married?

At this point, this is a tired story. Woman’s Day made an identical claim last year that DiCaprio would propose on Morrone’s birthday, yet no proposal came. DiCaprio and Morrone are still together, but they’re still only dating.

Back in 2019, OK! claimed that DiCaprio would propose to Morrone with the help of Brad Pitt. That engagement never happened, so it looks like this outlet is just recycling ideas. This outlet has also reported that DiCaprio and Morrone were married with a baby on the way. If it was wrong then, why would it be correct now? It later said that the two were struggling over their long-distance relationship, but they’ve reunited pretty frequently.

This tabloid seems determined to print DiCaprio engagement stories every year regardless of what’s actually going on. If DiCaprio and Morrone do get engaged, Gossip Cop won’t be the least bit surprised, but that won’t change the fact that this story is completely bogus.

https://www.gossipcop.com/leonardo-dicaprio-hearing-wedding-bells-finally-ready-to-marry-camila-morrone/187822/

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

And it's from TikTok. All that claims made on TikTok has no sense at all 

Btw who tf Julianne Hough? 

A dancer, she also made some movies. The girl who posted the video is really her niece, but even if Julliane went to bed with Leo and said that to her niece... what's the point to expose that on tik tok? Guess she wanted some followers, anyway, the video was deleted, but this rumor is everywhere now. True or not, I just think it's ridiculous to expose other people private lives in this way. 

^I can't believe I even remember those rumors back in 2013 about Leo and her LOL

On 4/17/2013 at 11:42 PM, by_princess said:

Thanks for reply girls. :hug:

Already denied but I find ridiculous that they want to link him with everyone. Apparently single Leo is boring for the press. :neo2:

http://www.gossipcop.com/leonardo-dicaprio-julianne-hough-hooked-up-coachella-hookup-kiss-dating-new-couple/

I met her once at the german premiere of "Safe Haven" in -funny thing- 2013. Actually she was super sweet and beautiful but tiny as hell :D

julianne4.thumb.JPG.888890821f02026364e1cb8921955afa.JPG

Just pointing her height out because I never saw Leo with a tiny woman... or I just can't remember lol

Did you know Leos closeted ? He’s super duper gay. I live in LA and I know people who know dudes he’s slept with and I’ve heard it from multiple people. All the models are beards - they are contracted to appear as his girlfriend in the old Hollywood publicity quid pro quo style and required to sign NDAs. Everyone on his movies are required to sign NDAs. He’s coming from an era where male actors couldn’t be gay and be cast as straight and if you did come out, it would ruin your career. And now if he dropped the act, he would be seen as a manipulator who actively twisted the media’s perception of him for decades and then that would become a huge part of what he’s known for rather than his acting. So it’s just easier to keep it private, but people in Hollywood know. It’s kind of an open secret. There are other big name actors like him from that generation that are living double lives and have wives and kids and affairs with men on the side. But that’s why he will never get married. It’s sad really. The times are different

Source

Those rumors will never die. So in one day he banged Julianne Hough and the other day he's super duper gay? LOL

3 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Those rumors will never die. So in one day he banged Julianne Hough and the other day he's super duper gay? LOL

Yeah, I don't get that... That's why we can't believe any of this shit rumors. But to make my opinion clear, I HIGHLY DOUBT!