Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

12 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

I'm surprised that rumor didn't come sooner😁

I think LeoJen duo will new LeoMargot but LeoKate is the most iconic ofc

4 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

I'm not even sure that I want them to break up (not that's any of my business lol). But every time Leo is dating a new girl things getting more worse for his image I have the feeling.

Don't worry, everything will be fine in any case. Time will tell what happens next and let the chips fall where they may.

7 hours ago, EdaDicaprio said:

I feel like Cami and Leo will break up in near future (3-4 month top)

I think next year they might have some schedules issues, Cami is supposed to be filming her series Daisy Jones and the Six in LA for 6 months and Leo is going to be filming Killers of the Flowers Moon in Oklahoma for 4 months if I'am not mistaken, so distance might make things more difficult for them IF they film at the same time. I mean, this two have been basically glued since they started dating and she's apparently living with Leo in his LA home for more than a year, now she's in Boston with him while he films, it "seems" serious. But I wonder when both are busy how that's going to work for them? though I'am honestly surprised to how long they are together, it's been 3 years, it's Leo's longest relationship since Bar, if that means something... 

I confess I was not a fan of this relationship for a long time, because I think Leo almost always looks too distant with Camila and also because I think she's too young for him, it's still not my fave relationship, but who am I to judge them? It's not my business, just hope both are happy. As lilja k said, time will tell what's going to happen. 

Well this "response" came quick :p

1100664998_Screenshot_2020-12-22EntertainmentTonight(entertainmenttonight)Instagram-Fotosund-Videos.thumb.png.833a58887f7da824784132ded8f6883f.png

Source

Why Leonardo DiCaprio May Have Found ‘The One’ in Camila Morrone

Hollywood bachelors often leave us wondering, will they ever settle down? There are success stories, of course -- George Clooney marrying Amal comes to mind -- but in the case of Leonardo DiCaprio, fans have wondered if he'll be forever single since Kate Winslet, whom he's never dated, let go of his hand at the end of Titanic.

The 45-year-old Oscar winner has certainly had high-profile relationships, from Gisele Bundchen to Bar Refaeli, and has been romantically linked to models Nina Agdal, Kelly Rohrbach and Toni Garrn. He also briefly dated actress Blake Lively in 2011.

DiCaprio is currently in a relationship with Argentinian American actress Camila Morrone, and the pair celebrated her 23rd birthday together in June. The two have been dating for over two years, leading many fans to wonder if DiCaprio has met his match.

A source tells ET that the two are still going strong.

"They are very in love," the source says. "Camila is his dream girl. She's young, sweet, simple and it's easy because she gets along well with his family and he gets along great with hers too. They've known each other forever and it just works."

Here's some evidence to back why Morrone might be "the one" for the longtime bachelor.

Relationship Longevity 

The couple has been together since December 2017. This is the longest DiCaprio has dated someone in about a decade. One of his longest relationships was with Bundchen, whom he dated on and off from 1999 to 2005. He also dated Refaeli on and off for six years, from 2005 to 2011. 

Plus One

gettyimages-1199768244.jpg?itok=CDDyf5xP

Morrone attended the 2020 Academy Awards as DiCaprio’s date. The actor hasn’t brought one of his girlfriends to the Oscars since Bundchen in 2005. While Morrone and DiCaprio didn’t pose together on the red carpet, they were seated next to one another alongside the Once Upon a Time in Hollywood cast inside the event. In fact, Brad Pitt had to step around Morrone to give DiCaprio a hug when he went up to accept his award. 

The Couple That Quarantines Together...

Amid the coronavirus pandemic, the pair has been spending lots of time together.

"He is usually very independent, spends lots of time with friends, but because of the lockdown, he has mostly spent time with Camila," a source told People magazine in June. “He loves being with her.”

“They are very close,” the source added, noting that DiCaprio seems “serious” about Morrone. "Leo has spent 24/7 with Camila for months at his house."

She Isn’t Afraid to Speak Her Mind About Their Romance

gettyimages-1066339780.jpg?itok=-FwdvNWp

Though she didn’t flat-out name DiCaprio, Morrone did reference her romance with the A-lister during a December 2019 interview with The Los Angeles Times.

"There's so many relationships in Hollywood -- and in the history of the world -- where people have large age gaps," she said at the time. "I just think anyone should be able to date who they want to date."

Morrone also noted that she wants to be judged on her acting abilities, and not for whom she is dating. 

“I think more and more now that people are seeing the film [Mickey and the Bear], I’m slowly getting an identity outside of that,” she said. “Which is frustrating, because I feel like there should always be an identity besides who you’re dating... I understand the association, but I’m confident that will continue to slip away and be less of a conversation.”

They Have a History

gettyimages-456039804.jpg?itok=SaT5OZpv

In the early days of their romance, the couple was brushed off as simply being “family friends.” Morrone’s mother is Lucila Sola, an actress who has been romantically linked to actor Al Pacino, a close friend and co-star of DiCaprio’s for years. 

They're Both Passionate About Acting and Used to Fame

Obviously, DiCaprio is all about his craft. Turns out, his ladylove is just as embedded in the acting world. At the 2019 premiere of her film Mickey and the Bear, ET spoke with Morrone about the critical acclaim she has received for her leading role. 

"It's a matter doing good work and consistently doing good work, which I think is going to be the biggest challenge, because it is for every actor, to continue picking the right projects," she shared. 

Morrone also opened up about how her upbringing prepared her fame. 

"I was fortunate in the sense that I grew up in Hollywood, and I saw a lot of that and I was exposed to that at a very young age," she told ET. "I didn't feel overwhelmed when I got into this industry because my parents were actors. I grew up in Hollywood so I was very exposed to it, more so than if I can come from a different country or a small town." 

They Have Shared Interests

Some of DiCaprio’s biggest passions include ocean conservation, battling climate change, and wild lands conservation. He regularly donates to causes that help protect the planet through his foundation, The Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation, and spends a lot of time out in nature. Morrone too seems to love the ocean. Back in April, she shared photos of herself snorkeling with a friend.

“Thumbs up for planet earth ? I luv u,” she captioned a pic of herself in the water.

In another photo, she goes to give her pal an underwater high-five, writing, “My favorite place on ? to be ?? under the sea.” 

While we'll have to wait and see if DiCaprio puts a ring on it, he sure seems happy with the actress. Get to know Morrone even more by watching ET's exclusive interview with her, below.

Source

Leo only dating under 25 is the #1 joke in social media. 😅 I hope no one here gets offended but I think Leo likes them young because he likes to have an amount of control over the women he dates. Once they get older they want their own individual lives and that's when things start to fall apart. I am curious as to if Camila will have to choose a career or relationship with Leo in the near future. Will we see her in a lot of things or not. I also things her parents are super sketchy. I think they've been training her for this---- and are frustrated because they desperately wanted to be in the industry. This is the closest they will ever get. 

57 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

Leo only dating under 25 is the #1 joke in social media. 😅 I hope no one here gets offended but I think Leo likes them young because he likes to have an amount of control over the women he dates. Once they get older they want their own individual lives and that's when things start to fall apart

I heard the version he breaks up with them when they starting insist on marriage and family. I don't really know how.

Honestly? Leo is a man. (Most) men are visual creatures. For me it's more astounding that people are truly wondering about the fact he loves young, beautiful women. We are in a models forum here, created for people who are exactly loving those kind of women and came here every day to drool over those women probably daydreaming to be Leo for one fuck!ng, glourious day. Even more funny the same people are insisting Leo is more likely gay than interested in the company of those stunning women :rofl:

Am I seriously the only one seeing the ironic here???

Leo is clearly not interested in getting married and/or having a family. Most (not all) women the older they get tend to start thinking about marriage and kids, because they are bonded to their natural clock. They just don't have time forever to start a family. Leo on the other hand has an amount of time if he ever decided one day "well, now I want a family". So of course he is dating young(er) women who doesn't hear that clock ticking, begging him to give something he doesn't want to give right now. I think he's just like most people: He needs the feeling that he has plenty of time to live his life. Someday... he will change. Or not.

Just my two cents to this topic.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/21/2020 at 7:20 AM, BarbieErin said:

Usually... but she's in Boston with Leo, days ago she posted the huskies in the snow and in Boston is snowing a lot, so. 

There are plenty of places in the LA area with snow; those pics could be from quick break to Mammoth or Lake Tahoe; nothing in those pics says Boston.  We have not seen one pic of them together taken during Leo's current filming in Massachusetts.  I think that market paid to get their name mentioned with Leo in the press, but to be honest the only people who follow Cami and Leo are on this forum.  If she had been in Boston, she would have posted something that hinted at that fact.

3 hours ago, NameDisplay said:

There are plenty of places in the LA area with snow; those pics could be from quick break to Mammoth or Lake Tahoe; nothing in those pics says Boston.  We have not seen one pic of them together taken during Leo's current filming in Massachusetts.  I think that market paid to get their name mentioned with Leo in the press, but to be honest the only people who follow Cami and Leo are on this forum.  If she had been in Boston, she would have posted something that hinted at that fact.

I honestly don't care if she's in Boston or not, I just said what I thought, but obviously I'am not sure because I'am not there to see, lol. 

• 2 weeks later...

I mean... what? :rofl:

Julia Roberts Had 'All-Out Argument With Husband Over Leonardo DiCaprio?

724375-julia-roberts-cant-contain-her-la

Last year, a tabloid claimed Julia Roberts and Danny Moder got into a heated argument over Leonardo DiCaprio. Gossip Cop debunked the ridiculous report at the time. Today, we’re taking a look back at the story and what really happened.

Julia Roberts And Danny Moder's All Out Fight Over Leonardo DiCaprio

In 2020, Roberts and Moder were photographed talking with the Oscar-winning actor at Sean Penn's 10th annual CORE gala in Los Angeles. Woman’s Day alleged the innocent interaction was uncomfortable for Moder because he was “ignored” during the conversation. This, the outlet claimed, led to a brutal fight between Roberts and Moder.

"She seemed quite smitten with DiCaprio. It was quite awkward to watch as Danny was often left out of their cozy chats. She was throwing down that dazzling smile to Leo the entire time, while Danny looked like the third wheel on Julia and Leo's date night,” an onlooker tattled. Another source suggested that Roberts and Moder got in a bitter argument on the drive home from the charity event.

Danny's Humiliation Over Julia's Flirty Conversation

“At first, Danny tried to raise the subject gently but, as Julia often does, she ignored his concerns. It hit a nerve with Danny, and he went ballistic about how she humiliated him at a time when half the U.S. tabloids are speculating she's divorcing him. I'd bet they slept in separate bedrooms that night," the insider revealed.

The Truth About Julia Roberts Marriage With Danny Moder

Gossip Cop quickly clarified the bogus story and here’s why. First, this “insider” claimed Julia Roberts and Danny Moder fought in the car. However, the only way anyone would know if this happened would be if they were in the car as well. Next, Gossip Cop found more photos of the spouses both engaging and smiling with Leonardo DiCaprio, so obviously, Moder wasn’t left out of the conversation. Lastly, the Titanic actor is friends with the longtime couple, therefore, the idea he would disrespectfully flirt with his friend’s wife in front of him doesn’t make any sense. Oh, and there's the little matter that DiCaprio is also in a serious relationship with Camilla Morrone.

The Tabloids Continue Lie About Julia And Danny's Romance

Honestly, it’s not surprising Woman’s Day ran the ridiculous story when tabloids have asserted for years Roberts’ marriage to Moder was in crisis. For instance, last month, the same outlet claimed Moder dumped Roberts via text. In 2019, the publication asserted Roberts was hiding amid her marital problems with Moder. There was also the time the magazine Moder was jealous over Roberts working with Denzel Washington. Gossip Cop has corrected these phony reports and several others. It seems the tabloids never tire of writing bogus reports about the marriage, which is now over two decades old.

Source

And yet antoher one...

Leonardo DiCaprio Caught Flirting With Co-Stars?

092ddf757519ee598c1ff1f48ac99190ee763df3

Ladies love Leonardo DiCaprio, that much we can agree on. But, does the actor take his good looks and irresistible charm too far? The actor is currently dating Camila Morrone, but the tabloids have alleged DiCaprio was a little too friendly with some of his co-stars. Gossip Cop rounded up a few stories we’ve investigated about DiCaprio’s flirty behavior.

Did Leonardo DiCaprio Get Too Friendly With Margot Robbie?

In 2019, NW asserted Leonardo DiCaprio was playful with Margot Robbie. According to the tabloid, the co-stars flirted with each other at the red carpet premiere for Once Upon a Time in Hollywood at the Cannes Film Festival. A source claimed DiCaprio “prided himself” as being Robbie’s “favorite co-star.” The entertainers also co-starred together in the film The Wolf of Wall Street. Gossip Cop clarified that there wasn’t anything romantic going on between the castmates. Robbie is, in fact, happily married to Tom Ackerley.

Was Margaret Qualley The Object Of Leo's Affection?

Last January, Woman’s Day alleged DiCaprio got flirty with Margaret Qualley. Qualley is the daughter of actress Andie McDowell and starred in the Quentin Tarantino film. The tabloid alleged DiCaprio publicly wooed the young starlet. Gossip Cop noted that there wasn’t any specific information where this public display of affection took place. Yet, the magazine referenced a photo of DiCaprio and Qualley sharing a laugh at the 20th Annual AFI Awards. Rather than rely on an innocent picture, Gossip Cop ran the report by a source close to the situation. Our reputable informant confirmed the story wasn’t true.

Leonardo DiCaprio Told Camilla Morrone To Give Him Space?

Months later, Star alleged Leonardo DiCaprio was giving Camilla Morrone the cold shoulder because he wanted space from her. The tabloid declared DiCaprio told the model he “needed space” while he prepared for his role in the film, Killers of the Flower Moon. According to the magazine, Morrone “reluctantly agreed” to stay in Los Angeles but it was hard for the actress “knowing Leo doesn’t want her around.” Gossip Cop explained this was wrong, as the couple was spotted on a beach date before the story came out.

Jennifer Lawrence & Leonardo DiCaprio Disastrous Flirting On Set

Last month, the same tabloid asserted DiCaprio and Jennifer Lawrence were “flirting with disaster” while on the set of their new film, Don’t Look Up. The magazine claimed the co-stars were heating up the set with an insider adding, “their chemistry is off the charts. A lot of people on the set are whispering that Jen’s tempting fate by even making a movie where she’ll be spending almost every scene opposite Leo.” As for the star’s significant others, the publication claimed Lawrence's husband, Cooke Maroney, was annoyed and Morrone felt threatened by DiCaprio’s connection to Lawrence. Gossip Cop didn’t buy the ridiculous report when it came out. DiCaprio and Lawrence are professional and also off the market. We highly doubted the two would do anything to jeopardize their relationships or careers.

Source

On 1/17/2021 at 1:48 PM, NameDisplay said:

There are not "plenty" of places in LA with snow, Mammoth and Lake Tahoe are FAR from the LA area.  There are plenty of places in California with snow, but LA is a very small part of California, we're a very big state.  Also, the pictures she's posted in the snow are definitely not in California.  The only snow here is in the upper elevations of the mountain where it's primarily pine trees.  One of the pictures she posted a month or two back looked like a snowy backyard somewhere on the East coast, most likely Boston, based on her personal life.