Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

6 hours ago, kellybsblover said:

I really liked the Brazilian he dated for years but that's ones not even worth mentioning anymore. I also thought Toni was pretty great.

You mean Gisele? She's brilliant. Leo and Gisele were a power couple, so sad that their ralationship ended.

^I don't think Gisele was happy at all -not to say she was really miserable- when she was dating Leo plus she clearly wanted other things (from life/love) than he was willing to give her. At least it sounded like this in her book (she's writing about depression, addiction, panic attacks, anxiety...). So the word "power" is the last thing that come to my mind when I think about them as a couple I have to say.

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

^I don't think Gisele was happy at all -not to say she was really miserable- when she was dating Leo plus she clearly wanted other things (from life/love) than he was willing to give her. At least it sounded like this in her book (she's writing about depression, addiction, panic attacks, anxiety...). So the word "power" is the last thing that come to my mind when I think about them as a couple I have to say.

They were 'power couple' from the point of view of their socilal status and career. They're both very succesful in their cause. I think Gisele was the only Leo's Gf who was equal to him. I don't wanna say that others was unsuccesful but Leo was above their status.

Concerning depression and panic attack - she's not and never blamed Leo (she wrote it in her book). Her mind and body are just tired of her crazy lifestyle and she wanted to change it but Leo wasn't ready. He was fine with everything and she don't blame him. But they were very happy with each other until 2003 I think.

1 hour ago, Lilja K said:

They were 'power couple' from the point of view of their socilal status and career. They're both very succesful in their cause. I think Gisele was the only Leo's Gf who was equal to him.

I agree with this - partly.

But power isn't just the outer appereance of a relationship - far more important is the inner cohesion in my book. And at this point of view Leos status seems much higher than Giseles in their relationship. Correct me but everything was fine between them when she submitted to his conditions. But when she decided to change things for her own fucking good he wasn't willing to support her because for him everything was just fine? Actually this is most selfish behavior ever LOL If people really think this is how a "healthy relationship" works I'm a bit worried.

But that's exactly why she ended it I guess.

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

If people really think this is how a "healthy relationship" works I'm a bit worried.

I don't mean this is 'healthy' but Gisele was happy first time until she noticed Leo's selfishnes and immaturity.

What do you think did Leo has changed since? I think he's better than 15 years ago but still not mature enough.

^He seems less restless to me lately. I mean with the whole corona situation he had to shut down most of his social actions (clubbing, traveling, yachting etc.) but I had the feeling even before this crisis he went less to clubs nor I heard or seen him flirting with other women while he's with Camila. Actually this relationship is looking more grounded like all the others before - with all the dogs, the kids, the family trips, the living together :D

12 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

even before this crisis he went less to clubs nor I heard or seen him flirting with other women while he's with Camila. Actually this relationship is looking more grounded like all the others - with all the dogs, the kids, the family trips, the living together

I agree with you but sometimes I wonder what happens when Camila become more independent? Will the situation recur? Not that rooting for their relationship but I'm really curious how it ends🤔

And if they'll break up I hope Cami will be fine and they'll remain on good terms.

7 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

BarbieErin I saw your post before editing and I want to say it again Gisele NOT blaming Leo. And what's wrong with autobiographical book? In the book she just shared her her life experience, why it's narcisistic?

Nevermind, like I said before better stay quiet, my opinions are always not very liked anyway.  Just forget.

I never was a big Gisele fan (actually I disliked her a lot when she was dating Leo but I was young and a bit jealous of her LOL) but I think she's a business woman and she wanted to sell her damn book. So I do think she knew exactly what happened when she wrote about her time with Leo even without saying his stupid name lol. It's business I guess. Is it a shady business? Hollywood? Hell yes. And Leo being all secretive about his private life makes him even more interesting and the same time kinda vulnerable.

I don't know how successful her biography was actually but I only remember the headline about her ex boyfriend. Must be kinda frustrating when your fucking famous ex is still making more headlines than everything what happened after him in her life :Angel:

5 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

I never was a big Gisele fan (actually I disliked her a lot when she was dating Leo but I was young and a bit jealous of her LOL) but I think she's a business woman and she wanted to sell her damn book. So I do think she knew exactly what happened when she wrote about her time with Leo even without saying his stupid name lol. It's business I guess. Is it a shady business? Hollywood? Hell yes. And Leo being all secretive about his private life makes him even more interesting and the same time kinda vulnerable.

I don't know how successful her biography was actually but I only remember the headline about her ex boyfriend. Must be kinda frustrating when your fucking famous ex is still making more headlines than everything what happened after him in her life :Angel:

Yes, exactly what I think, that's it. 

And from now on I will try to avoid talking about Gisele or any other ex GF.    

papergc,500x,w,f8f8f8-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u6.jpg

^Everyone is entitled to have an opinion and everyone is entitled to share this opinion without being judged or ashamed. How boring life would be without different point of view of things! We are all here because we love Leo in one way or another. But we're all individuals. This is what I like most about fandoms. The versatility. Personally I love to read all your opinios no matter if you agree with me or not.

You're absolutely right Jade!👏🏻

BarbeErin I didn't want to bully you for your opinion. It's ok not to like someone. And I think if you want to share your opinion you shouldn't edited it/staying quiet. But your last message was a quite hateful seemed to me. Humiliation isn't necessary even if person isn't saint (like no one on the Earth).That's all.👐🏻

I personally like and dislike Gisele. I admire her because of the empire she created for herself. I liked her with Leo and think he truly cared for her. I don't like her so much since she's gotten with Tom-- it annoys me a little how she always makes so much effort to show us how perfect their relationship is ( usually not a good sign) and how she always tries to offer self-help advice likes she's reached the top of a perfect lifestyle (your not a psychologist girl). But needless to say I admire a strong woman and I think she is one.... just a little annoying sometimes. Sometimes I wish Gisele-Leo had happened later in their lives and not when she was 19 and he was 24 (I'm not expert in Leo's life timeline--- this is just estimate) as I think they could have worked out better. 

• 2 weeks later...