Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

1 hour ago, LuckyGirl said:

she was a lonely child for so long before her brother and sister were born and she wants to have many kids and she wants to have acting career but family would be her first priority

She also told 'maybe'. But I think now no longer necessary having kids so early, she definetely not a loner being with Leo, 3 dogs and her brother-sisters. Also I think Leo still not ready to have kids. They are just having fun and living their best life.

But again it's only mine subjective opinion:idk:

3 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Jade, I'am pretty sure he said that while he was with Kristen, back in 1999, but maybe they reprint this interview when he was dating Bar.

This is very much likely :D  Or maybe my memory is wrong.

When Leo was in the german game show "Wetten, dass..." back in 2003 (with Tom Hanks and Spielberg) he was asked -more or less- what he is more focused: to have kids or to win an oscar? Well you all can imagine what his answer was... lol

Personally I always had the feeling his career was the most important thing to him, but lately I'm not sure if that is still the case. I mean I'm sure he still cares about making good movies but yeah in most interviews and premieres for OUATIH he looked kinda exhausted. To be honest I skipped most of the interviews because it was kinda painful to watch 🙈 ... what do you guys think?

5 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

This is very much possible :D Maybe I remember wrong.

When Leo was in the german game show "Wetten, dass..." back in 2003 (with Tom Hanks and Spielberg) he was asked -more or less- what he is more focused: to have kids or to win an oscar? Well you all can imagine what his answer was...

Personally I always had the feeling his career was the most important thing to him, but lately I'm not sure if that is still the case. I mean I'm sure he still cares about making good movies but... what do you guys think?

For me it seems that Leo decide more enjoying life but career still important

I know that's so selfish but I hope Leo don't suspend the acting career otherwise my heart will broken

7 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

I know that's so selfish but I hope Leo don't suspend the acting career otherwise my heart will broken

Same here I first became a fan of Leo's based on his movies and acting (personal lie since it was the 90s 😉 ----) but anyways I think he truly loves making movies and is not about to leave that---just doesn't like promoting them. 

39 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

Same here I first became a fan of Leo's based on his movies and acting (personal lie since it was the 90s 😉 ----) but anyways I think he truly loves making movies and is not about to leave that---just doesn't like promoting them. 

Agree

Seems like promoting a movie is a bit exhausting for him

39 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

anyways I think he truly loves making movies and is not about to leave that---just doesn't like promoting them. 

Yes, I think he can't stand giving interviews anymore, I think after all this years he's just sick of it, lol. But he have to do it because it's part of his job, still like jade said it seems for him it's really painful to do it and for us to watch, lmao.  :rofl:

But I don't think he will ever give up on acting, maybe it's not his priority anymore at this point in his life, and with such a sucessful career Leo can allow himself to do just what he wants when he wants as he's already doing it. 

2 hours ago, Lilja K said:

Well has been enjoying life (from what we see in pictures of course) since he was very young so I don’t think that Leo is becoming less interested in making movies the man adores movies and making them he has always said that remember during the LA premiere for OUATIH when asked about retirement he said I’ll keep doing it as long as they I’ll have me so this sums up everything about his will to make movies but he doesn’t make too many movies like he used to in 2000s for these reasons

1) he himself said that the studios are not willing to take chances to make drama driven movies only franchise driven movies, he has been saying that since 2014 during wolf promo when he said that movies like The Aviator and Blood Diamond would have never been financed now (2014) not to mention that it took outside financiers to finance Wolf and he said this is a rarity so production companies are not making many high quality movies not Leo doesn’t want to make movies 

2) He’s made a name for himself and regarded as one of the greats since 2014 so he’s more picky with movies and doesn’t wanna make rubbish movies even though he has never made a bad movie since 2002 but he’s becoming more and more picky which is a great thing and he seizes every opportunity to make a great movie he’s signed on to star in Killers with a flower moon with Scorsese and is developing Roosevelt which he said is a passion project for him. 

about him being bored during OUATIH interviews I’ve noticed that during The revenant/Body of Lies interviews as well 

he doesn’t like having interviews with other actors he seems bored but not in a mean way and in BOL/TR he was less bored maybe because Russel Crowe and Tom Hardy are not very humourous and like leo are private.i think he doesn’t like sharing interviews with costars cuz he feels like what’s the point of having us both ? Each one should be alone to answer his questions which i totally get and not to mention that when being with other actors the interviewers tends to make them play silly games and always wanting them to gush about each other which is a good sourxe for Gossip and these interviews in most cases becomes silly and the questions are on the fun/silly side rather than serious questions about the work itself and it’s pretty obvious Leo wants to discuss work only that’s why he didn’t interact that much during OUATIH but for me i think he was fine 

that’s onlt my opinion anyway 

8 hours ago, kellybsblover said:

Please let him never become Will Smith.... mediocre acting along with mediocre movies. I would compare Leo to one of my other favorites.... Denzel. :)

🤞🏻

• 1 month later...

@akatosh

But Blake was cool so I think it was a shame they didn't last longer.

She's better with Ryan. They're awesome couple.

Bar Refaeli has revealed that she choked up and started crying uncontrollably, when she saw photos of her ex boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio dating his former girlfriend Blake Lively.

Despite I don't like her (bc tax evasion) I can understand her and I feel bad for her. 

Leo's love life reminds me 'Good luck Chuck' movie. All his exes are happily married🤔

^None of us can say it for sure of course and I remember the rumors, but I think Leo and Nina were friends before they started dating. Maybe friends who were physically attracted to each other because she's obviously Leos type :rofl: And of course he denied all of it lmao #same old shit

I don't know Leo personally but I think he's in general a very flirty guy when it comes to beautiful women. He's even flirting with pretty fangirls I've heard more than once LOL A fan told once from a screening (I forgot what movie it was TWOWS or Revenant) where Leo almost fainted over a beautiful girl in the audience (would've love to see that :D🍌).

And not to forget between Toni (2013-2014) and Nina Agdal (2016-2017) he dated Kelly Rohrbach (2015-2016). What means nothing in particular I know lol

But Toni spoke recently about her relationship with Leo in an german radio interview and she said there was no bad blood between them. Actually they were even seen together after their split.

I have to post this :D #kleo forever

Leo DiCaprio's pining for Kate Winslet!

Leonardo DiCaprio has been dating Camila Morrone for three years now, but pals say the actor will never make the model-actress his wife as he still has a titanic crush on Kate Winslet!

“There’s a very good reason why Leo has never married ... Kate stole his heart all those years ago. He really believes that she’s the one who got away,” a good friend tells New Idea exclusively.

“Leo’s mum wants him to finally settle down and start a family, but none of us think he’ll ever go through with a wedding – unless it’s to Kate, that is.”

landscape.jpg?width=720&center=0.0,0.0

Kate, 44, and Leo, 45, first met 24 years ago on the set of Titanic in 1996. They had an instant connection, with Leo saying, “our chemistry naturally happened on screen”. He’s also described them as “one single mechanism that functions perfectly together”.

While Kate confirms that she and Leo are “very, very close”, she’s always insisted their relationship never veered into romantic territory.

“It’s always been ‘wrong place, wrong time’ for them,” explains the source.

“However, I think they both kind of pretend it’s all friendly and she plays this excited but matronly role with him, but they both know how he feels.”

Kate is currently riding out the global pandemic at her home in the English countryside with third husband, Edward Abel Smith, and her three kids.

However she’s set to return to the US in a few weeks to resume filming the HBO limited series, Mare of Easttown. Our source says Leo is hoping they can schedule in a much-needed catch-up when she’s there.

“They’ve been FaceTiming a lot lately, but he’d much rather see her in person,” continues the pal. “They have a special connection that he’ll never have with anyone else.”

As for Leo’s relationship with Camila, 23, a separate source says they’re on shaky ground.

In fact, the Oscar winner has effectively told Camila that he wants them to take a break when he relocates to Oklahoma shortly to start filming his new movie, Killers of the Flower Moon, with Robert De Niro.

“Leonardo has got lines to memorise, a massive production to keep on track and a diet to maintain,” explains the insider. “Camila just doesn’t fit into that equation, so he doesn’t want her visiting.”

Source

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

^None of us can say it for sure of course and I remember the rumors, but I think Leo and Nina were friends before they started dating. Maybe friends who were physically attracted to each other because she's obviously Leos type :rofl: And of course he denied all of it lmao #same old shit

I don't know Leo personally but I think he's in general a very flirty guy when it comes to beautiful women. He's even flirting with pretty fangirls I've heard more than once LOL A fan told once from a screening (I forgot what movie it was) where Leo almost fainted over a beautiful girl in the audience (would've love to see that :D🍌).

And not to forget between Toni (2013-2014) and Nina Agdal (2016-2017) he dated Kelly Rohrbach (2015-2016). What means nothing in particular I know lol

But Toni spoke recently about her relationship with Leo in an german radio interview and she said there was no bad blood between them. Actually they were even seen together after their split.

I remember I was confused when I saw this article Leonardo-DiCaprio-Nina-Agdal-leave-club-5am-speed-car because it happens while he was dating Toni. I was dissapointed and upset a bit (I was very very young and emotional then). But I don't think Leo wanted to hurt Toni and I'm glad they're remained on good terms. I forgot about it that until a little Blake/Bar discussion.

And despite Leo is a womanizer and a very flirty guy he's so much better than that cringe Parsons (I'm not sorry). Can't believe that Toni was dating him after Leo😕