Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

I love the couple of Leo and Riri too but i think they aren't more then friends with benefits/fuck-dudes (idk how name it correctly sorry).Sadly there's a reason why Leo and Riri can't be in a relationship just bc Rihanna is too independent imo. For me it seems that Leo prefer to dating woman below his status 

I agree about Blake, he seems very happy with her. But with others he was kinda cool (however was 1 or 2 passionate moment with each gf)

27 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

I love the couple of Leo and Riri too but i think they aren't more then friends with benefits/fuck-dudes (idk how name it correctly sorry).Sadly there's a reason why Leo and Riri can't be in a relationship just bc Rihanna is too independent imo. For me it seems that Leo prefer to dating woman below his status 

Yep, agree with you. Though I don't think it's only because he likes to date women under his status, I think he's afraid of independent woman like Rihanna. 

On 7/4/2020 at 2:01 PM, Lilja K said:

Maybe Paris a skinny and attractive blonde, but she was junkie and scandalous attention seeker back times + she was and still tasteless. I mean woman that Leo dating have a positive image as i know

I don't think that all girls Leo ever slept with (like this Bobbie Brown chick) were clean at all (in whatever way). Leo even used two condomes while he fuck*ed her once according to her LOL

5 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

I don't think that all girls Leo ever slept with (like this Bobbie Brown chick) were clean at all. Leo even used two condomes while he fuck*ed her once according to her LOL

Ok maybe. Just for me Paris is unsuitable for Leo even on the one night but maybe

• 3 weeks later...

One more time... though this time Gossip cop don't deny, but doubts, lol. 

Has Leonardo DiCaprio proposed to longtime girlfriend Camila Morrone? Multiple tabloids are pushing the same story so Gossip Cop is taking a look.

After three years of dating, Life & Style is claiming the actor has proposed to his 22-year-old girlfriend Morrone. An “insider” told the magazine that DiCaprio “only has eyes for Camila.” This insider apparently is close enough to DiCaprio to know that he asked Camila’s dad before proposing, and “he was more than happy to give them his blessing.”

Sister publication In Touch is pushing a very similar narrative. With the same photograph of the two walking hand in hand, this magazine says “Leonardo has finally found the one” and has proposed. This magazine must have spoken to the same insider, here listed as a “pal” of DiCaprio, for the same line “he only has eyes for Camila” pops up again. This magazine goes one step further by adding “there isn’t a wedding date yet because of the pandemic, but it’ll likely be next year.”

Gossip Cop honestly can’t say for certain if Leonardo DiCaprio has popped the question or not. He and Morrone have been dating since December 2017 and by all accounts, they are quite close. It’s possible that they may indeed get married, but we are still suspicious of these tabloid reports. No formal announcement has been made and until one is we will remain dubious of any claims.

Despite being sister magazines, it seems odd that both tabloids would publish the exact same quote from the same shady insider/pal. These terms are used by tabloids a lot and typically signal wild speculation over any truth. For another reason, the couple was recently spotted by the Daily Mail visiting the Titanic star’s mother. Morrone was not wearing a ring on her finger which might indicate no present engagement.

Entertainment Tonight, a far more reliable source,recently examined why DiCaprio may be preparing to settle down. This is the longest relationship he’s had since dating Bar Refaeli from 2005 to 2011. He also brought Morrone to the Academy Awards as his date, a move he hasn’t done with a girlfriend since Gisele Bundchen in 2005. If nothing else, this is a serious relationship for both of them, so marriage would not be out of the question.

This isn’t the first time In Touch has published marriage rumors between the two, however. In October, it published a story alleging Morrone wanted DiCaprio to propose. A spokesperson for DiCaprio told us that there was “no truth” to that story, a story that relied on a single anonymous source just as this one does.

Tabloids have a notoriously spotty track record where this relationship is concerned. OK!, another sister publication of these two tabloids, reported last year that Morrone was upset with DiCaprio because he remains friends with his exes. That same tabloid also published a story that the two had secretly gotten married. Both of these stories were busted by Gossip Cop over a total lack of evidence and exemplify that tabloids seldom have the real scoop.

Earlier this year the National Enquirer, yet another tabloid with the same owner as the ones in question, reported that DiCaprio was planning to dump Morrone over family pressure to propose. We busted these stories as pure speculation, and the two have remained together through these reports, so perhaps the tabloids are simply pivoting to an engagement narrative over a break-up one.

https://www.gossipcop.com/leonardo-dicaprio-and-camila-morrone-are-engaged-according-to-multiple-reports-were-not-so-sure/2550762

7 hours ago, kellybsblover said:

This is me just speculating but I seriously don't think he wants marriage or kids. I think Camila is following in her mother's footsteps in dating a Hollywood A lister long term. I of course don't know either one of them. 

I'm thinking about that too, he might not want marriage and kids and there's nothing wrong there, not everyone wants, just wish he would go straight up and say that at some interview, would make easier for everyone, lol.   :laugh:

33 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

I'm thinking about that too, he might not want marriage and kids and there's nothing wrong there, not everyone wants, just wish he would go straight up and say that at some interview, would make easier for everyone, lol.   :laugh:

For real though :) you're not lying. It would also make things easier on him but the notion is still not widely accepted in our society. I'm from Brazil (and I see you are too) and Argentina and I also don't want marriage or kids. My family doesn't get it and all think I'm nuts. People thought him taking her to the Oscars meant marriage etc. To me it was just acknowledging her as a girlfriend which I only saw him do one other time. 

48 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

For real though :) you're not lying. It would also make things easier on him but the notion is still not widely accepted in our society. I'm from Brazil (and I see you are too) and Argentina and I also don't want marriage or kids. My family doesn't get it and all think I'm nuts. People thought him taking her to the Oscars meant marriage etc. To me it was just acknowledging her as a girlfriend which I only saw him do one other time. 

Yes, I'am from Brazil too. And I can say I don't know if I want marriage and kids... I mean, I don't want it now but IDK about the future. 

We are living in 21st century and society still don't accept people who don't want marriage and kids. Marriage isn't guarantee of happy life and I very understand Leo. Honestly I'm very afraid of marriage. For me to be a housewife with kids is one of the worst things ever😰

@kellybsblover i'm in the same situation as you, my family is very disappointed in me and I can do nothing with it

Exactly, society have this thing that if you are in your 30's or 40's and you're not married and don't have kids than WOW, you are a weirdo/alien, but this should not be a RULE, every person knows what will make them happy.

For selfish reasons, I would love to see Leo with his own kids, a mini Leo, I would love to see him become a father... and it would be cool to see Leo married with kids IF he truly wants this for himself... but IF he doesn't, that's fine too. I just want to see him happy, IDK about you guys but I think in this latest years after his Oscar win Leo lost a bit of his sparkle, by that I mean, he doesn't look soo happy to me, and probably have nothing to do with his current relationship, but other issues, of course this is MY perception. 

4 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Exactly, society have this thing that if you are in your 30's or 40's and you're not married and don't have kids than WOW, you are a weirdo/alien, but this should not be a RULE, every person knows what will make them happy.

For selfish reasons, I would love to see Leo with his own kids, a mini Leo, I would love to see him become a father... and it would be cool to see Leo married with kids IF he truly wants this for himself... but IF he doesn't, that's fine too. I just want to see him happy, IDK about you guys but I think in this latest years after his Oscar win Leo lost a bit of his sparkle, by that I mean, he doesn't look soo happy to me, and probably have nothing to do with his current relationship, but other issues, of course this is MY perception. 

I don’t think he lost a bit of his sparkle but idk to me i notice that he’s more careful becuz after 2013-2014 he got waaay more attention i mean my crush with him started in 2007 and the spotlight wasn’t on him as now since 2014 onwards and I notice that he’s more cautious about showing his face when he goes out in public. To me i think he’s gonna marry camila i know there is too much hate on her for reasons I don’t believe in them, in comparisons to his gfs she’s the most humorous/normal/lovable to me idk so i think he’s gonna marry her cuz she’s his type remember leo has always said that his ideal woman would be “humble/good sense of humour/ not a lot of drama and from what we see on youtube and social media she is all that i don’t understand the hate on her and I’ve noticed such a change in her public persona and in terms of her dealing with her  insta acc she was waaay more open but she’s becoming more and more private and busier and more focusing on her work which is a good thing unlike his past gfs like toni she couldn’t handle being with him and said “his name was too big for her” which i don’t blame her . There are many indications that leo is gonna settle down with her idk to me i think he’s into her like he seems like he truely cares for her remmeber that interview of camila with jimmy kimmel when she said some inappropriate stuff about aneconda? That video by some miracle removed from youtube and couldn’t find it anywhere again😉But of course all of this is my speculation which is nothing and we don’t really know what’s going on between them and what’s gonna happen it’s their life at the end of the day and all what we see is a sammmmmaaaaaaalll part of their life

9 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

I don’t think he lost a bit of his sparkle but idk to me i notice that he’s more careful becuz after 2013-2014 he got waaay more attention i mean my crush with him started in 2007 and the spotlight wasn’t on him as now since 2014 onwards and I notice that he’s more cautious about showing his face when he goes out in public. To me i think he’s gonna marry camila i know there is too much hate on her for reasons I don’t believe in them, in comparisons to his gfs she’s the most humorous/normal/lovable to me idk so i think he’s gonna marry her cuz she’s his type remember leo has always said that his ideal woman would be “humble/good sense of humour/ not a lot of drama and from what we see on youtube and social media she is all that i don’t understand the hate on her and I’ve noticed such a change in her public persona and in terms of her dealing with her  insta acc she was waaay more open but she’s becoming more and more private and busier and more focusing on her work which is a good thing unlike his past gfs like toni she couldn’t handle being with him and said “his name was too big for her” which i don’t blame her . There are many indications that leo is gonna settle down with her idk to me i think he’s into her like he seems like he truely cares for her remmeber that interview of camila with jimmy kimmel when she said some inappropriate stuff about aneconda? That video by some miracle removed from youtube and couldn’t find it anywhere again😉But of course all of this is my speculation which is nothing and we don’t really know what’s going on between them and what’s gonna happen it’s their life at the end of the day and all what we see is a sammmmmaaaaaaalll part of their life

I think that's gonna happen 50/50.

Camila seems to be a nice person, also she's really funny, humorous and humble (I heard about that JK interview and she's not the first and not the last celebrity who did something stupid. Many many did that). She's down to earth, in real life she's not as glamourous as in the red carpets. I also noticed that she became less active on her Insta. And I can say despite Leo seems distang there were cute couple moments between these two.  So they may gonna get married soon. At least it seems that Leo not gonna break up with her in the short term. He brought her on the Oscars 15 years later after Gisele and they have 3 dogs, for me that's serious🤔

But

As I know Leo was gonna merry Gisele in the past but she leave him for some reasons. I think he doesn't love Bar and all before as he love Gisele.

Also as BarbieErin pointed out Leo afraid independent woman. Camila is on the beginning of her career but she's bright actress. I don't know what Leo will do when she get more independence.

And at last Camila is only 23. We don't know her opinion about marriage and kids. I know she said that she loves kids but I'm not sure that she want to get married and have kids so early. She have many chances became a great actress but marriage with kids may pull over her career development.

All that is only my subjective opinion based on my personal perception and no one of us really knows them and their live. Time will tell how it ended but I hope they both will be happy with or without each other🙏🏻🤞🏻

On 7/24/2020 at 6:12 PM, BarbieErin said:

IDK about you guys but I think in this latest years after his Oscar win Leo lost a bit of his sparkle, by that I mean, he doesn't look soo happy to me, and probably have nothing to do with his current relationship, but other issues, of course this is MY perception. 

Most of the time he looks just super tired and/or bored to me. Not even with Cami but I had this feeling while most of the promo for OUATIH :idk:

About his relationship with Cami: I kinda like her (she seems cute and omg she's drop dead gorgeous) but I don't think Leo will marry her. I remember his very young doubting self said once in an interview before he's getting married he has to be with that woman 10-20 years.

Some years later he admitted -while dating Bar- to not having met his one true love so far, otherwise he would've been already a married man (always wondered if Bar read this interview LMAO). Never was a big fan of her but ouch!

It was really nice to see him letting his troubled ass go while his fling with Rihanna. For me it was a little sign that he's still willing to take some risk beside his usual dating habits which I'm pretty sure are giving him not only some nice company/sex, safety and control but no expectations, worries or deep efforts. And if he prefer this kind of relationship(s) in his life why not? Personally I don't see anything wrong with that. I bet Cami has the time of her life right now and I'm pretty sure both of them know what this relationship mean for them (like all the other models knew before). I don't believe for a second Leo ever manipulated any of them in any way.

But IF he will be ever serious about a woman (and that's a big if) I think it won't be a (too) young model and he will be married head over heals (and/or having kids) without re-thinking everything like I'm pretty sure he does every fuck!ng time he's dating a woman :D

Or maybe I read just too many love stories LOL

tenor.gif?itemid=16220257

3 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Some years later he admitted -while dating Bar- to not having met his one true love so far, otherwise he would've been already a married man (always wondered if Bar read this interview LMAO). Never was a big fan of her but ouch!

Jade, I'am pretty sure he said that while he was with Kristen, back in 1999, but maybe they reprint this interview when he was dating Bar. I remember that time he went to Oprah in 2004 to promote The Aviator, someone in the audience asked if he wanted to get married? and he said: "right now, no", and he was with Gisele that time. Than I believe in 2008, when he was with Bar, he said in some magazine interview: "It must be COOL to get married and have kids"...  so he never really said: "I WANT TO GET MARRIED". He's always like, "One day will happen naturally".  So my doubt is, does he really mean it, or he just answers that because it's the easiest way to run from the subject, lol.   :laugh:

It was really nice to see him letting his troubled ass go while his fling with Rihanna. For me it was a little sign that he's still willing to take some risk beside his usual dating habits which I'm pretty sure are giving him not only some nice company/sex, safety and control but no expectations, worries or deep efforts. 

The Riri times were the best, good times... 

dicaprio-rihanna.jpg rihanna-bacio-di-caprio-645.jpg

But IF he will be ever serious about a woman (and that's a big if) I think it won't be a (too) young model and he will be married head over heals (and/or having kids) without re-thinking everything like I'm pretty sure he does every fuck!ng time he's dating a woman :D

ABSOLUTELY AGREE.

IF THIS EVER HAPPEN ONE DAY.    :nicole:

10 hours ago, Lilja K said:

I think that's gonna happen 50/50.

Camila seems to be a nice person, also she's really funny, humorous and humble (I heard about that JK interview and she's not the first and not the last celebrity who did something stupid. Many many did that). She's down to earth, in real life she's not as glamourous as in the red carpets. I also noticed that she became less active on her Insta. And I can say despite Leo seems distang there were cute couple moments between these two.  So they may gonna get married soon. At least it seems that Leo not gonna break up with her in the short term. He brought her on the Oscars 15 years later after Gisele and they have 3 dogs, for me that's serious🤔

But

As I know Leo was gonna merry Gisele in the past but she leave him for some reasons. I think he doesn't love Bar and all before as he love Gisele.

Also as BarbieErin pointed out Leo afraid independent woman. Camila is on the beginning of her career but she's bright actress. I don't know what Leo will do when she get more independence.

And at last Camila is only 23. We don't know her opinion about marriage and kids. I know she said that she loves kids but I'm not sure that she want to get married and have kids so early. She have many chances became a great actress but marriage with kids may pull over her career development.

All that is only my subjective opinion based on my personal perception and no one of us really knows them and their live. Time will tell how it ended but I hope they both will be happy with or without each other🙏🏻🤞🏻

Agree 

but as far as kids camila said at a magazine interview that she was a lonely child for so long before her brother and sister were born and she wants to have many kids and she wants to have acting career but family would be her first priority so i guess that explains it