Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

18 hours ago, kellybsblover said:

I think me and Leo have something in common that none of us are interested in marriage or children.

To me it's not that clear Leo isn't interested in having kids. I mean he mentioned future children more than once in interviews and even in "Before the Flood". So it has to be something he has pictured for himself (more than once). I don't think a person with no interest in being a father (or mother) would say something like this (at least not several times). Getting married on the other hand? I have zero clue how traditional he is, to be honest. I mean these days you don't need to be married to have kids especially not in his position (white, rich, famous, ... handsome).

46 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

To me it's not that clear Leo isn't interested in having kids. I mean he mentioned future children more than once in interviews and even in "Before the Flood". So it has to be something he has pictured for himself (more than once). I don't think a person with no interest in being a father (or mother) wouldn't say something like this (at least not several times). Getting married on the other hand? I have zero clue how traditional he is, to be honest. I mean these days you don't need to be married to have kids especially not in his position (white, rich, famous, ... handsome).

When he was in Tokyo promoting a film, the reporter asked him if he indeed injured himself while filming Django and he said yeah told her the reporter EXACT WORDS "its pretty cool story to tell MY KIDS one day " --- MIN 0.30 onward. 

I swoon when he said that lmao because no one prompt him in any way to talk about wife/marriage or even kids. He said it himself ".....my kids one day"

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

When this happen for REAL, if ever happens... no one will believe it, lmao.   :rofl:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gossipcop.com/leonardo-dicaprio-camila-morrone-secretly-married-baby-truth/amp/

hello everyone, how long do you see this relationship lasting? I’m shocked they’ve lasted as long as they have and that he let her attend the Oscars with him.  I wish they weren’t together  :/ She just seems thirsty for attention and immature but that’s to be expected of a 22 year old. Leo on the other hand has no excuse. I cringe seeing them together. He’s getting older, can he at least upgrade to women 25+ years old...

3 hours ago, lalalanoron said:

also, this is random but it’s been bugging me for the longest. does anyone else think Margot and Leo had something going on during The Wolf of Wall Street filming? Their chemistry in that movie was just :drool2:

Look at their body language in this clip, they seem very comfortable around each other:

https://mobile.twitter.com/robbiefilms/status/1210739680888549377

We all know how Leo is. She’s definitely his type.

image.thumb.jpeg.7205c1ae9c7976cc64b684862c72af55.jpeg

It’s just hard for me to believe they had such intense chemistry like that and nothing happened between them. Weren’t there reports of Leo being seen spending the night at her apartment and leaving the next morning?

I agree that Leo and Margot had an amazing chemistry in Wolf, and I do believe they had something during the filming of the movie. And yeah, they seem very comfortable around each other and seem to naturally have a crush on each other, I could notice this during all Once promo last year. I would LOVE to see them as a couple, but Margot is happily married and I don't think that will change. Now about Leo's current relationship, I prefer not to say anything. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm agree with Jade and i'm trying to avoid negative comments in Internet, but... I noticed some haters comments on this forum in Camila thread. Some people trying to bodyshame Camila, they said that she is too short and to thick for models Leo dated. But i remember Leo was in 5 years relationship with Bar Refaeli, who also not so tall and skinny. Haters must keep their sh*t inside them.

That people also wish destruction of Cami's career, but why? She's not bad for model-to-actress and she's significantly improve her acting skills which is noticeable in 'Mickey and the bear'. And i'm really sure that Leo don't buying her career, because if that were true she would get so much hype. I'm really sure that Leo don't buying none of his girlfriends career, he is not that type.

It's absolutely ok if some fans disappointed of Leo's current choice (i felt the same when he dated Toni Garrn, sorry), but hate is not ok. I write that because i noticed haters on that forum and it makes me a little bit angry. 

I really like Leo and Camila but separately, i don't ship them. All i wish to them is happiness, doesn't matter if they stay with each other or not