Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

^Well they tried (at least I think they did). Still in shock Leo took the 'risk' to be honest lol Rihanna seems to have a thing for on/off flings so I wouldn't count Leo completely out of the field... but yeah I doubt it will happen again.

Btw how are celebs capable to switch their partners so fast???

8 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Well they tried (at least I think they did). Still in shock Leo took the 'risk' to be honest lol Rihanna seems to have a thing for on/off flings so I wouldn't count Leo completely out of the field... but yeah I doubt it will happen again.

Btw how are celebs capable to switch their partners so fast???

Yeah. 

Anyway, Leo is still with Camila, nothing changed. Why I care so much about his personal life it's a mystery even for myself. Better stay quiet. 

^You probably want him happy. I don't think that's a bad thing in general. I personally don't care who he's dating but I get furious when I see what other people are making/saying about his dating habits. I mean I'm ok to see it critical (older man constantly dating younger women) but I'm not ok people calling him a pedophile.

25 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^You probably want him happy. I don't think that's a bad thing in general. I personally don't care who he's dating but I get furious when I see what other people are making/saying about his dating habits. I mean I'm ok to see it critical (older man constantly dating younger women) but I'm not ok people calling him a pedophile.

Argh, people calling him a pedophile is BEYOND ridiculous.

Sure I want him happy, and looking at him with his current GF, it doesn't look like he's happy... this is my personal perception, but what do I know? nothing. I just make a comparison on my mind and remember him with his other GF's and he looked soo happy with some of them and with Camila is just mehhh. But like I said, what do I know? he's still with her after 2 years, so something might be working.   :idk:

I would never consider Leo a pedophile... people who think that need to look up the meaning of the word. I think his relationship with Camila is easy for him. She seems to have a descent personality, go with the flow, young energy, do what Leo likes, gives him little trouble, is beautiful with a great body. 

I have my own issues with relationships, we all do I think 🙂 to some extent. I think me and Leo have something in common that none of us are interested in marriage or children. However I need someone in my own age range. I am 36 so preferably 35-45. I could never date a 20 year old. I wouldn't have a clue what their life is like, and would probably struggle to find anything we have in common.